3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTA: Vice City

sonnycrocket

sonnycrocket

I´ve completed all of the storyline missions, all of the assets mission and all of the phonemissions, the paramedic, vigilante, 100 hidden pack, pizza boy without any cheats and just a little help from this forum and I found this game far too easy.

The only mission I had some kind of trouble completing was "the job" (for malibu club)

Is it just me or is this game dead easy?

I´ve completed all of the storyline missions, all of the assets mission and all of the phonemissions, the paramedic, vigilante, 100 hidden pack, pizza boy without any cheats and just a little help from this forum and I found this game far too easy.

The only mission I had some kind of trouble completing was "the job" (for malibu club)

Is it just me or is this game dead easy?

It is easier than Gta3, that goes without saying.  

I agree with you about 'the job' missions being hard, I found the racing one very difficult!  Took me a good few goes to finish that one.

also the paramedic and firefighter missions are very hard, especialy firefighter, or is there some trick or something to make it easy?  ;)

sonnycrocket

the firefightermissions i haven´t tried out yet but paramedic is much easier than GTA3

tips:

-drive carefully! you´re gonna need this car för quite some time. brake in good time before each corner

-plan your route! look at the map and see which one´s are close to eachother, the ambulence take 3 people so go get the 3 futherst (which are close to eachother)

-stop far from the patient! its easy to kill the buggers especially when get up to level 10,11,12 and youre quite wimsy :D

-complete it on the western island!

Good luck

all special missions are a lot easier than in gta3 beacuse you are able to plan your route with the whole map. I remembered the ambulance mission was a real b*tch in gta3, but in Vice City I completed level 12 on my second try (the first time on  level 11 a moron patient ran under my car and died).

So I could say just plan your route carefully and pizza/ambulance missions are easier than you would imagine.

In firefighter missions I reached level 12 but didn't complete it 'cause haitians pulled me out of my firetruck. Yet the game says my highest firefighter level is 12 and I also found out I'm fireproof. Guess I just was lucky.

I'm currently struggling with bloodring/hotring races and checkpoint charlie.. I loved the missions that involve shooting or rampaging (The Job and the likes) and I even scored 50 in Rifle Range ;)

Razor Sharp

I first thought oh my god this game is too easy, but when you get to the second island (not Starfish or Pran, the big one:b) the difficult is okay in my oppinion.

Most of the missions can be really hard for n00bs, but for experienced users they may be a piece of cake, since they are good in finding a nice strategy to beat missions in an easy way.

Experienced players have the total map of the city in their head after a few days playing, so in missions or for other jobs they know where to go exactly, so don't get lost and can evade cops or enemies fast.

gta_5.jpg

Black-Shadow

Let's put it this way, is this game easy if you tried to achieve 100% without using any FAQ's, guides or maps? I know that's what I'm going to try after my first 100% game where I simply used a location guide to tell me where all the jumps, packages and rampages were.

snelleneddy

I completed the game first and than began with the paramedic mission.  In 2 times I finished it.  The first time my ambulance catched fire during level 11.  Without searching I had 18 hidden packages and did 1 rampage and also had about 8 unique stunts (some were done during a mission).  After completion I had 54 %.

Now I began to replay the game and started with the hidden packages first.  Difficult to find (now I got 6).

hunter2112

USJs and firefighter are pretty much the only things I had any real trouble with.  Some of the rampages are a pain but nothing major there.  Overall I found the game's missions fairly easy.  Course still a hell of a lot of fun to play though.   :rah:  :r*: