Black Screen when starting Leon McAffrey mission (RE:LCS)

Erc

I am playing GTA RE:LCS (Beta 6.0 Build 15) on PC, and after I completed the mission "Munitions Dump", the only mission available to me is a new McAffrey (R) mission. Every time I walk into the mission marker, after it shows Tony slowly walk forwards from a fixed camera perspective, the screen fades to black and then the game is stuck on this black screen. The weirdest thing is I looked up the mission list of McAffrey to see which mission is causing this black screen but everywhere I look "Munitions Dump" is listed as the final McAffrey mission. Which makes me wonder if there is some sort of error in the spawning of the mission markers.

Not sure but that mod still had bugs/issues, as you see it's a beta, it was never finished. That might be it, I had similar issues back then but was on a previous version.

Edited by 44Orca

Β 2dQaqi9.pngΒ purple-diamond-gem.gif

On 8/3/2023 at 6:01 PM, 44Orca said:

Not sure but that mod still had bugs/issues, as you see it's a beta, it was never finished. That might be it, I had similar issues back then but was on a previous version.

I was able to fix it today, I was just messing around in freeroam for a while when I got a call from McAffrey informing me that Toni and him won't be working together anymore, after that his false mission marker disappeared and new missions spawned. The only other weird thing was that I had to do the "Morgue Party Resurrection" mission twice, the first time after I finished the mission I got no mission passed text and reward money. Other than that, I was able to finish the game today.

Edited by Erc