Using bikes to do the taxi driver side mission

45456t43r1w

45456t43r1w

i love driving bikes . i usually just drive around aimlessly but now i wonder if it is possible to use any of my favourite bike to do the taxi sidemission. i would really apreaciate it .

46 minutes ago, 45456t43r1w said:

i love driving bikes . i usually just drive around aimlessly but now i wonder if it is possible to use any of my favourite bike to do the taxi sidemission. i would really apreaciate it .

It's an interesting request.. This could be only possible by modifiyng the main.scm (that means you are going to start a new game).. i will try something simple but i don't guarantee anything..(in taxi side mission script there is a door and seat check but the bikes don't have doors so it will be.. interesting) 🙂

I've tried to assign one bike (BF400) to the Taxi Oddjob but i couldn't trigger the mission.. it must be some other things except door checks.. you should also ask the experts for different approaches.. 😉

Edited by ArmanCan

45456t43r1w
1 hour ago, ArmanCan said:

It's an interesting request.. This could be only possible by modifiyng the main.scm (that means you are going to start a new game).. i will try something simple but i don't guarantee anything..(in taxi side mission script there is a door and seat check but the bikes don't have doors so it will be.. interesting) 🙂

I've tried to assign one bike (BF400) to the Taxi Oddjob but i couldn't trigger the mission.. it must be some other things except door checks.. you should also ask the experts for different approaches.. 😉

im very in expierinced on this type of things an this is acually my first ever post at forum so i have no clue who experts are and who to ask 

26 minutes ago, 45456t43r1w said:

who experts are and who to ask 

just look for the people who is most helpful but D.M ing them won't be nice..  😉

2 hours ago, 45456t43r1w said:

i wonder if it is possible to use any of my favourite bike to do the taxi sidemission. i would really apreaciate it .

do you mean bicycle or motorbike? bicycles only have a driver seat

45456t43r1w
2 hours ago, ZAZ said:

do you mean bicycle or motorbike? bicycles only have a driver seat

motorbikes

2 hours ago, ArmanCan said:

just look for the people who is most helpful but D.M ing them won't be nice..  😉

there is acually a cleo mod  that lets you do pimping mission in any bike you just need do press the action key for it so i thought i was possble

4 minutes ago, 45456t43r1w said:

motorbikes

there is acually a cleo mod  that lets you do pimping mission in any bike you just need do press the action key for it so i thought i was possble

Than post the URL here so i can take a look..