GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Weekly Event (27th July 2023) - Bonuses on Junk Energy Time Trials, the Summer Racing Event Continues with Additions and more

Spider-Vice

DenjiChainsawman
On 7/26/2023 at 8:26 PM, DenjiChainsawman said:

This week is trash lmao 😂

Hopefully next week is better. I have nothing against racing. It’s just not for me… especially players, bumping into each other aggressively 💀

2x junk is nice, but that won't get me to bike off chiliad

4x maybe

On 7/27/2023 at 5:50 PM, MaddenedGhost said:

Hey @needforsuv, if you kekCringe one of my posts again I am gonna log into your account and replace every SUV you own with a Dilettante , so your name can really check out.

😡

Name checks out....

I mean,everyone was super happy last week when we got Dominator ASP w/ Python Livery.I mean,I even posted it here appreciating the beauty.So,the case w/ Growler livery was same....🫤

21 hours ago, needforsuv said:

2x junk is nice, but that won't get me to bike off chiliad

4x maybe

I dont know, the Junk bike trials off the mountains are easier to me vs dealing with crossing streets and going thru narrow alleys in the city. 

Jumping over flowers...wtf. 

Edited by salsoze
  • Like 1
  • excuseme 1

Night Machine

I still don't know how much money I make off these Junk time trials. I never see any money mentioned anywhere when I beat them. All I see is RP. I bought the 50 car garage even though I don't need it. Still trying to figure out what cars I want to move into it. There's still not enough cars in the game I like to fill the garages I already have. lol

Night Machine
1 hour ago, salsoze said:

I dont know, the Junk bike trials off the mountains are easier to me vs dealing with crossing streets and going thru narrow alleys in the city. 

Jumping over flowers...wtf. 

I thought the 2 Chiliad ones were fun myself. I also enjoy the ones on the streets and alleyways as well though. I use the right trigger a lot to swing the ass end around in the tight spots and you always need to be ready to bunny hop over obstacles. Some of them are to late by the time you see them though. Then you need to restart the race since it takes so long to recover and backup far enough to get up speed to get over the obstacle. 

Edited by Night Machine

1 hour ago, salsoze said:

easier to me

yeah, but going wrong on chiliad is MUCH worse

Has anyone got the racing suit for completing the 3 races yet?

7 hours ago, AUScowboy said:

Nope, in the loading screen where they claim "you've unlocked it yada yada" it's said to be delivered until August 11th, so I guess they'll take their sweet time. Plus your average couple months of back and forth with R* support.

11 hours ago, AUScowboy said:

I've received mine. Did the races the first day last week. I did the open wheel race solo, so you should get it if you did the races solo.

I completed two of each, won them against other players, and still haven’t got mine lol. I’ll have to check the date they gave, but I’ll fill out a ticket for this one if it doesn’t show up by then.

Salty_Yote aka SeaWallTx

Yea, no racing suit for me or my buddy. We traded races the 1st day of the event, on ps5, and no suits yet.