GTA SA Concept Enviroment - Schlongberg Sachs Building

dinobrown

Hi guys, i waste my time creating enviroments concepts for SA. Just finished the entrance lobby of the Schlongberg Sachs building i'm workin' on, let me know what you think about it! 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

universetwisters

That looks great! Which program do you use?

sTgL5iS.png

Thank you! I use Blender with DragonFF add-on that allows me to import some .dff original assets.

universetwisters
2 minutes ago, dinobrown said:

Thank you! I use Blender with DragonFF add-on that allows me to import some .dff original assets.

I haven't done anything in blender, I only work in 3dsmax but that's dope! Do you have any other interiors you've done in the past or any future ones planned? I've been doing interiors lately for Vice City and it usually takes me about a month or two to get one done just because I'm bogged down with life and crap 

sTgL5iS.png

33 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

I haven't done anything in blender, I only work in 3dsmax but that's dope! Do you have any other interiors you've done in the past or any future ones planned? I've been doing interiors lately for Vice City and it usually takes me about a month or two to get one done just because I'm bogged down with life and crap 

3dsmax is probably the best option for this kind of stuff, it has tons of tools and tutorials if you got troubles. I made some offices and modern apartments last year, should have the projects on my old drive. I know the process takes time man, i feel the modeling/texturing is kinda fast with Blender but if you wanna use your creation in game stick to 3ds. An example: in Blender you can't vertex paint. Hope to see your interiors posted on the forum!

Edited by dinobrown

universetwisters
33 minutes ago, dinobrown said:

Hope to see your interiors posted on the forum!

I got them posted here in my workshop. You should really make a workshop thread aswell, it'd def get people looking at your stuff!

33 minutes ago, dinobrown said:

3dsmax is probably the best option for this kind of stuff, it has tons of tools and tutorials if you got troubles. I made some offices and modern apartments last year, should have the projects on my old drive. I know the process takes time man, i feel the modeling/texturing is kinda fast with Blender but if you wanna use your creation in game stick to 3ds

I've seen my friend work in blender and it's f*ckin insane how it's done. It makes 3dsmax look like f*ckin dinosaur bones, but I've spent so many years in 3dsmax and other similar autocad programs for college etc I feel like it'd just be a waste of time to learn and go to another program nawhimean?

sTgL5iS.png