GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Weekly Event (20th July 2023) - Welcome to the Summer Racing Event, Two New Vehicles, New Junk Energy Time-Trials and more!

Spider-Vice

Da Elite Ninjah
On 7/20/2023 at 6:26 PM, FirsU said:

You need to use some merge glitches or something to make the front lights of the new car PULSE, both the front and the back lights glowing. Actually, accent colors (or dashboard colors on some cars) make the front lights glow.

Fun fact, the First Sunstrip modification (White Fukaru Sunstrip) gives Penaud La Coureuse "Imani Tech: Armor Plating", meaning that car explodes after 12 RPGs shot, but 3 RPGs if without White Fukaru Sunstrip. It performs just like MonstroCiti (it's "Racing Kit" that performs as "Imani Tech: Armor Plating").

Sunstrip thing just for those 2 cars? Or more? 

34 minutes ago, Da Elite Ninjah said:

Racing kit interior for the MonstroCiti.

• Like 2

Started at 963 and now at 983. Have really cleaned up on the $. 4m solo, 33k. 8m solo, 56k IIRC. I've netted like $6M+ just from races. I think my first goal will be 993 (not super likely), with 990 as my middle goal and 988 as my lowest acceptable. Sooo gradually inching close to 1k w a fourth main!!

Edited by Danewguy

ilovefreebird
On 7/22/2023 at 5:42 PM, CaptainLion said:

Not a fan of the bonuses this week. Not sure if it was just me, but I found the HSW time trial difficult. Took me quite a while to get it (mostly kept crashing the car in the city). Finally got it done last night with about 10 seconds to spare.

Someone recently mentioned ( @Arrows to Athens maybe) that they were using the HSW Hakuchou Drag to do these easily. I rarely do any of the time trials but I have absolutely smoked the HSW trial the past two weeks using this bike. Though, if your issue is crashing your car frequently, maybe a bike won't be much better 🤣

CaptainLion
5 hours ago, ilovefreebird said:

Someone recently mentioned ( @Arrows to Athens maybe) that they were using the HSW Hakuchou Drag to do these easily. I rarely do any of the time trials but I have absolutely smoked the HSW trial the past two weeks using this bike. Though, if your issue is crashing your car frequently, maybe a bike won't be much better 🤣

I bought the bike, was lucky I still had my free HSW upgrade so did that, and got the time trial done first go on the bike. Was ten times better on the bike than with the car

• Like 1

Already nearly at 987. Had to take a lunch break and am slacking getting cars for my second character... Me that crack 991 or 992 after all.

Jason Frost

Does anyone want to trade some race wins to unlock this week racing suit on PS5? I'm playing right now.

On 7/21/2023 at 6:27 PM, uke2 said:

They already did that.  The in-game screens when you login often tell you that you have unlocked this or that other reward. That being said, even if those screens say you unlocked the reward, nothing guarantees that a bug will keep you from receiving it (like the hinterland jacket in my case). Best advice.. If you get such a reward unlock screen, take a screenshot.

FWIW, my reward notice started appearing yesterday

Edited by uke2

I just want to confirm for anyone wondering, you 100% CAN Unlock the Manor Dark Racing Suit for Solo Racing the Open/Hotring Races, and managing to win a Street Race with others. Just got the prompt upon loading the game up.

On 7/25/2023 at 8:11 PM, Da Elite Ninjah said:

Sunstrip for La Coureuse, and interior Racing Kit for MonstroCiti.

• Like 1