Ps4 definitive edition San Andreas game breaking bug

Randomhero101

Randomhero101

I played through all of San Andreas entirely and got 100% completion and all trophies except for the missable one where you steal mad dawgs rhyme book. So I started an entirely new file to replay the game to that point to get the trophy. But on the second mission “Ryder” there is a bug when trying to enter the pizza shop. I can enter the barber shop normally to get a hair cut, and then you need to cross the street to go into the pizza place. Every time I try to enter, there is so door entering animation and the screen goes black for a few seconds and then it returns with Carl still standing outside but locked into a running animation and can’t be controlled anymore. It also happens if I try to enter the bar near grove street, but I can enter the police station nearest grove street. I have reset the game and replayed that section multiple times, deleted and reinstalled the game and still happens every single time. I had almost zero issues with my 50 hours of playtime so far up to this point and now I am completely locked out of advancing past the second mission in the game. Here is a video of the bug. Hope someone else has experienced this and has seen a fix. Would really hate for this to ruin my ability to finish off the last trophy and get the platinum 

• 2 weeks later...
Hayden Matthews

Have you sent Rockstar a ticket for this bug? Does this bug also exist on the Xbox version or PS5?

Ivan1997GTA
3 hours ago, Hayden Matthews said:

Have you sent Rockstar a ticket for this bug? Does this bug also exist on the Xbox version or PS5?

Even if you send Rockstar a ticket, there's no guarantee that the bug will be fixed.