GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Experience Improvements Coming to GTA Online (June 2023)

Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Rockstar Creator Updates, New Ways to Track Career Progress, Balancing Adjustments, and More

As part of next week’s explosive new GTA Online update — featuring new missions, vehicles, events, and much more — we’re continuing to improve the online experience with a number of experiential updates and upgrades across all available platforms.

a9e63e6072569a01a6fc33e73c7fe4d3f14f8519

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/75k42ak2422o4o/experience-improvements-coming-to-gta-online

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Lazer and Hydra weapons changes in freemode only, nice, gg

MrThankUvryMuch

Lesser-used vehicles will be removed from in-game websites to streamline the browsing experience. These vehicles will be made available via events showrooms, The Lucky Wheel, and other places

So, removing content and bringing it back as FOMO later to make event weeks more "interesting"? Not a fan.

Orb, Lazer, and hydra nerf is frickin nice.

"Rebalancing weapons on the P-996 Lazer and Mammoth Hydra (Freemode only).

The Orbital Cannon can no longer be instantly reset or refunded to prevent players from being repeatedly targeted."

needforsuv

Lesser-used vehicles will be removed from in-game websites to streamline the browsing experience. These vehicles will be made available via events showrooms, The Lucky Wheel, and other places.

BRUH

you literally already made the filters for them

Edited by needforsuv

Slight very quick off topic, what is that karin on the top left being blown up i dont recognize that front end.

3 minutes ago, MrThankUvryMuch said:

These vehicles will be made available via The Lucky Wheel

Replacing the 5000RP slot, right? Right?

The option to turn off the score music during races is possibly the greatest QOL we’ve seen yet lol. Something I’ve been asking for a long time. Now if we could only turn off the checkpoint SFX I’d be in racing Nirvana..

I like that they’re only nerfing the Lazer/Hydra in FR but that still ruins the MGs for tons of FR missions such as air cargo and VIP work. It would be pretty hard if not impossible to nerf it only against other players in FR, so I guess this is better than them nerfing them for missions as well.

Edited by AUScowboy
  • Like 2
  • Bruh 1

Body Armor will be restocked after Quick Restarting a mission, matching the same Body Armor levels as when first entering the lobby.

Thank you!

• Like 3

needforsuv

Madrazo Dispatch Services no longer requires multiple players and can be taken on solo.

some of them are soloable

Players will be able to select a name for their Acid product (via the Interaction Menu) to receive a 5% sell bonus.

• Like 2

Just now, AUScowboy said:

I like that they’re only needing the Lazer/Hydra in FR but that still ruins the MGs for tons of FR missions such as air cargo and VIP work.

Savages, savages everywhere....

• The prop limit on PC will be increased to 300.

Pretty much confirms we won't get E&E. They will just throw us few options from PS5 and XSX...

needforsuv
5 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

freemode only

seems like it might just be a nerf to players (like with guns)

I hope it doesn't affect NPCs

Just now, Yoona said:
  • The prop limit on PC will be increased to 300.

Pretty much confirms we won't get E&E. They will just throw us few options from PS5 and XSX...

what's the limit on E&E?

we'll get it?

Symphonight

The fact that some vehicle will not may available again to purchase is.. kinda strange tbh ..
"Lesser-used vehicles will be removed from in-game websites to streamline the browsing experience. These vehicles will be made available via events showrooms, The Lucky Wheel, and other places."

Spider-Vice
1 minute ago, needforsuv said:

what's the limit on E&E?

300. Same as PC will get.

image.png

agente0109
  • Lesser-used vehicles will be removed from in-game websites to streamline the browsing experience. These vehicles will be made available via events showrooms, The Lucky Wheel, and other places.,

WTF :bruh:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, needforsuv said:

seems like it might just be a nerf to players (like with guns)

I hope it doesn't affect NPCs

what's the limit on E&E?

we'll get it?

• PS5 / Xbox Series X|S Only: Players can now place up to 300 props in the Race Creator
Just now, agente0109 said:
  • Lesser-used vehicles will be removed from in-game websites to streamline the browsing experience. These vehicles will be made available via events showrooms, The Lucky Wheel, and other places.,

Very stupid idea given Lucky Wheel is blocked in my country and I can't spin it...

Spider-Vice
3 minutes ago, agente0109 said:

I'm sure you really care about being able to buy a Mule or something off an in-game website :kekw: They'll have the stats for popular vehicles, I'm pretty sure it's the old clutter they'll be removing because frankly even with the filtering the websites are still super hard to navigate and a lot of the stuff in there is things most people don't care about anyway.

I have a feeling it won't affect Special/Weaponised vehicles and such.

image.png

MrThankUvryMuch
1 minute ago, agente0109 said:

As if this is for 'browsing experience' lmao. it might be a bonus but it's mainly to make event weeks less asinine and get some FOMO shark card sales let's be real.

That said everything else seems really positive to me

• Realistic Steak! 2

needforsuv
4 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

hard

dude, it's EASY as pie

there's player modifiers specific to freemode

There's over 100 cars in the Sports category alone, iirc. At some point you gotta get brutal.

TrickyMario7654

Lesser-used vehicles will be removed from in-game websites to streamline the browsing experience. These vehicles will be made available via events showrooms, The Lucky Wheel, and other places.

Piss off, Rockstar. Stop bringing more FOMO to GTA Online!

Iam not a fan of removing rank requirements for certain things, but thats just me a boring grinder.

In today's GTA logic a level 1 can Buy a minigun from the van.

needforsuv
4 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

well, it's not a confirmation or non-confirmation so to speak.

if pc got e&e, that statement will still be true

TrickyMario7654

Lesser-used vehicles will be removed from in-game websites to streamline the browsing experience. These vehicles will be made available via eventsshowrooms, The Lucky Wheel, and other places.

Rockstar, no more FOMO!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

E&E for PC dripfeed :kekw:

Career Progress

Track your criminal activities with Career Progress — a new feature that displays your progression as you rise through the criminal ranks and establish your empire. This will be accessible on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S from the GTA Online Main Menu or the Pause Menu, making it easier for both fresh-faced and veteran players to see all their accomplishments at a glance.

Time to bury E&E for PC hopes, it's over.

A personally long-requested one...

- A new Register as a Boss option in the Interaction Menu, merging SecuroServ and Motorcycle Club.

https://preview.redd.it/actual-underappreciated-moment-the-master-realizing-he-v0-1lzfat1zd4391.png?auto=webp&s=80a67eda951557a584e3d1419c9dc4b70dbe8d34

... for once, I'm genuinely excited to see how an upcoming feature will function in-game.

- Madrazo Dispatch Services no longer requires multiple players and can be taken on solo.

Hugh Laurie I Like Being Alone GIF - Hugh Laurie I Like Being Alone -  Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Zak Ras
  • Like 1
  • YEE 1

Thomas The Dank Engine

Balancing Updates

• Payouts on many Collectibles and Events — such as Buried Stashes and Treasure Chests — will be increased. We are also correcting payouts for Gerald's Last Play and A Superyacht Life upwards by 25%.
  • Rebalancing weapons on the P-996 Lazer and Mammoth Hydra (Freemode only).
  • The Orbital Cannon can no longer be instantly reset or refunded to prevent players from being repeatedly targeted.
  • Like 3

Madrazo dispatch solo is a +

Removing vehicles from websites is a -

The Buy all option for body armour is great but we can only Buy 10 heavy, a missed opportunity to let US Buy all the armour we want.

Edited by Crateman
Removed duplicated content post
  • Like 3

needforsuv
1 minute ago, Max96 said:

E&E for PC dripfeed :kekw:

Career Progress

Track your criminal activities with Career Progress — a new feature that displays your progression as you rise through the criminal ranks and establish your empire. This will be accessible on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S from the GTA Online Main Menu or the Pause Menu, making it easier for both fresh-faced and veteran players to see all their accomplishments at a glance.

Time to bury E&E for PC hopes, it's over.

who cares about the progress menu

agente0109
6 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

I'm sure you really care about being able to buy a Mule or something off an in-game website :kekw: They'll have the stats for popular vehicles, I'm pretty sure it's the old clutter they'll be removing because frankly even with the filtering the websites are still super hard to navigate and a lot of the stuff in there is things most people don't care about anyway.

I have a feeling it won't affect Special/Weaponised vehicles and such.

I'm not a fan of armed vehicles. And what will be the parameter to remove a vehicle from the store? They could do it another way.