problem with anim manager for gta sa

BadKiller

whenever i try to remove completely ARRESTgun anim which is used by cops when they arrest cj , im removing it to just not get busted by any cop and my game crashes at loading screen for removing this anim , can somebody pls tell me how to make my game not crash or maybe make the cops as regular peds who cant arrest cj without using cheat codes like aezakmi

You can't avoid that cops try to arrest cj by removing animation.

The game has the function to let cops arrest cj. And then the game needs to execute the ARRESTgun animation.

The game crashes if this animation is missing.

14 hours ago, ZAZ said:

You can't avoid that cops try to arrest cj by removing animation.

The game has the function to let cops arrest cj. And then the game needs to execute the ARRESTgun animation.

The game crashes if this animation is missing.

ok can you tell me what is the name of this function that let the police arrest cj in script files 

No Sorry, It's hardcoded in gta_sa.exe

But with a cleo script can you disable the manhunt,  so that CJ never get busted

2 hours ago, ZAZ said:

No Sorry, It's hardcoded in gta_sa.exe

But with a cleo script can you disable the manhunt,  so that CJ never get busted

wdym by that?

gta_sa.exe contain the executable code of the game. It includes data of other files inside the installation directory.
Especially a lot of 3d models, arranged in a way, so that the user can play the game.

Program code can be assembled into a function, for example: let 3d models move like a car.
Or 3d models act as cops and defeat the Player_Charackter, then the busted screen will be shown.

gta_sa.exe includes also script code of main.scm and script.img.
More complex and variable instructions can be executed in this way.

With a "script hook" is it possible to inject custom instruction.
One way to inject custom code is the CLEO plugin
It makes possible to add new features, functions and missions to the game
it’s possible to add custom scripts written in Sanny Builder to the game.
All you need is to place a script file in the \CLEO folder and run the game.
Requirements: GTA SA V.1.0 exe and asi loader

12 hours ago, ZAZ said:

gta_sa.exe contain the executable code of the game. It includes data of other files inside the installation directory.
Especially a lot of 3d models, arranged in a way, so that the user can play the game.

Program code can be assembled into a function, for example: let 3d models move like a car.
Or 3d models act as cops and defeat the Player_Charackter, then the busted screen will be shown.

gta_sa.exe includes also script code of main.scm and script.img.
More complex and variable instructions can be executed in this way.

With a "script hook" is it possible to inject custom instruction.
One way to inject custom code is the CLEO plugin
It makes possible to add new features, functions and missions to the game
it’s possible to add custom scripts written in Sanny Builder to the game.
All you need is to place a script file in the \CLEO folder and run the game.
Requirements: GTA SA V.1.0 exe and asi loader

it is a good information you got there , looks like you are professional in coding , so i gotta tell you something , whenever i try to go to properties of gta sa exe itself(which makes the game run) it doesnt show any scripts or codes of the game so i sadly cant remove any codes related to cops can arrest cj , but do you know any tool makes me edit gta sa exe or at least disable or remove the ARRESTgun animation with my game crashes at loading screen?

3 hours ago, BadKiller said:

but do you know any tool makes me edit gta sa exe

yes, HIEW, but forget that

i told you the way how to solve your problem

Edited by ZAZ

19 hours ago, ZAZ said:

yes, HIEW, but forget that

i told you the way how to solve your problem

thats because im not a coder and you saying complicated things that i dont understand , the only thing i know in coding is deleting the codes, if you know any animator who uses 3dsmax and gta openIV and gtaanimmanager , let me know so he can explains better

Edited by BadKiller

yes i know CLEO library and modloader but that doesnt give me an answer to my question, cleo has nothing to do with deleting or disabling an animation from GTA SA , i think it is too impossible to delete an animation with my game runs fine without crashing at loading screen ofc if i was asking rockstar they will tell me how to do it , i think i wasted my time asking here , and no one yet told me how to delete animation from gta sa without my game crashes

Edited by BadKiller

dude i dont think you dont understand me what i mean is give me a full solution on how to delete completely animation from gta sa either in gta animation manager and other programs like sanny builder so my game won't crash, if you are professional in gta anim manager then tell me

Edited by BadKiller

also im trying to find ARRESTgun anim being enabled in main.scm and script disk file but unfortunately i cant find it anywhere do you know other files except ped.ifp contains ARRESTgun animation enabled or like making the game cant run without it bcoz the game always when loading it tries to find ARRESTgun and crashes

2 hours ago, BadKiller said:

dude i dont think you dont understand me what i mean is give me a full solution on how to delete completely animation from gta sa either in gta animation manager and other programs like sanny builder so my game won't crash, if you are professional in gta anim manager then tell me

NOT POSSIBLE, I explained you why.

If you don't understand i'll tell you an easy example:

A car can not drive, if you remove the tires or remove the engine or remove the gear box or remove the fuel tank

Do you understand?

In your first post you said

" im removing it to just not get busted by any cop"

And this is big bullsh*t.

If you not want to get busted, then you need another method

About animations

There're animations which are used very often, like the ARRESTgun

this animation is stored inside of GTASA\anim\ped.ifp

There're animations which are used rarely, like Tai_Chi animation

This animation is only used when CJ meets the girlfriend Katie Zhan

this animation is stored inside park.ifp, inside of GTASA\models\gta3.img, like many other ifp files

2 hours ago, BadKiller said:

also im trying to find ARRESTgun anim being enabled in main.scm and script

It's called by gta_sa.exe, not main.scm and script

Tai_Chi animation is called by main.scm and script

Edited by ZAZ

WTF WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT???!!! well your words are bullsh*t ngl and ugly at the same time try to clean your tongue kid 

Edited by BadKiller
  • KEKW 1

Spider-Vice

If you want help then you will have to be nicer to the people who are trying to help you.

• Like 2

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away