Help Dont have Sound effects in windows 11

ClassicPlayer
Go to solution Solved by ClassicPlayer,

ClassicPlayer

Hi, I recently migrated to win11, installed my old GTA VC but I have no audio in the menu.But in the option you can modify the volume of the music and you can listen to the music radio, but the sound effects do not hear, I try to load new game all cinematics have voice but and the radio in cars liste normal, but it sounds like actions, bumper cars, shots do not emit sounds.

9 minutes ago, ClassicPlayer said:

Hi, I recently migrated to win11, installed my old GTA VC but I have no audio in the menu.But in the option you can modify the volume of the music and you can listen to the music radio, but the sound effects do not hear, I try to load new game all cinematics have voice but and the radio in cars liste normal, but it sounds like actions, bumper cars, shots do not emit sounds.

Do you use speakers? Also is it unmodified version of it? 

From Steam did you get it or elsewhere?

What are the files there in your Audio folder if you can say?

Your game might be missing files.

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

ClassicPlayer
3 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

Do you use speakers? Also is it unmodified version of it?

From Steam did you get it or elsewhere?

Does your game directory have an Audio folder? What are the files there if you can say.

If the sound driver is fine you can hear the music of the game and everything is an iso of the original game, which I have but even so everything is fine install it again on a laptop with windows 10 and if it works well it is only here in windows 11 that I can not find a way to correct that error that has no sound effects

look the problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5Q5t6J5cbY

cant remember

In what directory is it installed? Are you using some kind of compatibility mode ?

Another possibility, is your Windows a foreign language ? I've had XP-era games act weird on me before because "C:\Users" was translated into the local language by Windows.

ClassicPlayer
26 minutes ago, cant remember said:

In what directory is it installed? Are you using some kind of compatibility mode ?

Another possibility, is your Windows a foreign language ? I've had XP-era games act weird on me before because "C:\Users" was translated into the local language by Windows.

my old iso 
Default installer:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto Vice City

my system default lang US
and try on compatibility mode : win xp s2, s3, wn 7, and runned normal, but the error continued with out sound effects in game,

i installed new audio card, updated audio drivers but continued without sound effects,

my brother gift me a steam gta vc but the error continued in this version 

• Solution
ClassicPlayer

IM FIXED ERROR:

9 hours ago, ClassicPlayer said:

If the sound driver is fine you can hear the music of the game and everything is an iso of the original game, which I have but even so everything is fine install it again on a laptop with windows 10 and if it works well it is only here in windows 11 that I can not find a way to correct that error that has no sound effects

look the problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5Q5t6J5cbY

In Windos 10, and 11 or versions N

Need Install  Media Feature Pack is Addtiontans Update dont include in versions N:

+ DirectX  < You recived Error: DirectX not installed, consulting logs for see the problem "STOP and go to install Media Features."
+ On Windows 11 N: Select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps > Optional features. Select View features next to Add an optional feature,

and then select the Media Feature Pack in the list of available optional features. or standalone install form official site

Install and restart.

Edited by ClassicPlayer
need add of quote problem