Limousine mission

bratrstvo

hello, I need to complete the mission in gta vice city, the mission with the limousine, if I slow down, it explodes, when you finish it, send a photo

5 hours ago, bratrstvo said:

hello, I need to complete the mission in gta vice city, the mission with the limousine, if I slow down, it explodes, when you finish it, send a photo

Ey But we need link to the save file. Always put that too like you did before so people know. gtasnp

There's many there, I don't know which one could be yours. Send link to your save file!

Edited by 44Orca

ย 2dQaqi9.pngย purple-diamond-gem.gif

cant remember

My advice for this mission: don't drive as fast as possible, just drive slightly over the blow-up-speed and drive down the long avenue towards the docks. You will just have to turn around once at the end and by then the bomb will be defused.

Just keep circling around this rectangular route Downtown around the V-Rock building. Handbrake with every turn to keep your speed on.

spacer.png

6 hours ago, 44Orca said:

Ey Ale potล™ebujeme odkaz na uloลพenรฝ soubor. Vลพdy to formulujte stejnฤ› jako pล™edtรญm, aby to lidรฉ vฤ›dฤ›li. gtasnp

Je jich tam hodnฤ›, nevรญm, kterรฝ by mohl bรฝt vรกลก. Poลกlete odkaz na vรกลก uloลพenรฝ soubor!

https://gtasnp.com/ypTwD3

For: @bratrstvo
Missions: Publicity Tour
Link: https://gtasnp.com/ElXKP6
Notes: Here you go! The easiest way for me is to go on the very long road outside of downtown like I said before on the other topic. Doesn't matter if you go too far, then at the end, turn around and go back to downtown area.

letDxXx.png

And the screenshots:

Spoiler

HlWhsHn.pngUCK3IEP.png

Also remember toย provide your save file if you want the mission passed by someone!

Edited by 44Orca

23 minutes ago, bratrstvo said:

it's already done?

ย 

Of course it is, look at the link and screenshots!

I passed it for you.

Edited by 44Orca

hello, I need to complete a mission in gta vice city mission, how do you have to fly through the blue circles of the mission for that movie studioย 

22 minutes ago, bratrstvo said:

hello, I need to complete a mission in gta vice city mission, how do you have to fly through the blue circles of the mission for that movie studioย 

If you want the mission passed like I said you have to send the save file always.

You need to practice your flight skills, check the controls for it and try to fly it, it's a bit weird with the definitive edition.

But if you want it passed send the file.

By default is W to start the plane, then arrow down to lift it up, and arrow left and arrow right to turn it. Also arrow up to take the plane down, but don't press them much, only a little.

2082254-200.png

Here you go! It is passed.

For: @bratrstvo
Missions: Dildo Dodo
Link: https://gtasnp.com/XfsfMY
Notes: And the screenshot!

jQi1sxg.png