Was Forelli the made man Toni killed?

ToniCiprani

ToniCiprani

I know there is a lot of this question, but most of them are pretty old. I wonder if there are new ideas of who could it be or if the Forelli's made man is still the most probably option. 

For people who don't know what I'm talking about:

-The story of lcs starts after Toni came back from hiding after killing a made man. People wonder who could be this guy and why Toni killed him.

-One of the ideas was that CJ was killed after betraying Salvatore, but it doesn't make sense as CJ wasn't made man and also he worked in San Andreas state, so Toni wouldn't have to escape from there. Also the Leones could protect him.

-People say it was Forelli's made man because only Forellis are hostile to player FROM THE BEGINNING, without even starting war with them, so it could be that they remember him.

-Toni was hiding probably in Vice City, one of his quotes to Leon refers this place.

universetwisters
12 hours ago, ToniCiprani said:

-One of the ideas was that CJ was killed after betraying Salvatore, but it doesn't make sense as CJ wasn't made man 

I believe this but they use "made man" in the context as someone who's had it made; CJ is the manager to a successful rapper, has dozens of assets throughout the state, and helps run one of the most successful gangs. With all his luxuries and success, he's def got it made lol

also he worked in San Andreas state, so Toni wouldn't have to escape from there. 

Who's to say CJ wasn't working in Liberty City shortly after SA? Not only that but, considering the connections CJ had with different gangs and associations, it's not impossible to assume that they would go to LC to hunt Toni down, much like how CJ was sent to LC to hunt down one guy.

Also the Leones could protect him.

This is applicable to any of the other theories about who he killed. Not only that but Toni wasn't made yet. He was possibly just a footsoldier or some low level lackey since it wasn't until LCS that he started getting established within the Leone hierarchy.

sTgL5iS.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2023 at 3:49 AM, ToniCiprani said:

I know there is a lot of this question, but most of them are pretty old. I wonder if there are new ideas of who could it be or if the Forelli's made man is still the most probably option. 

For people who don't know what I'm talking about:

-The story of lcs starts after Toni came back from hiding after killing a made man. People wonder who could be this guy and why Toni killed him.

-One of the ideas was that CJ was killed after betraying Salvatore, but it doesn't make sense as CJ wasn't made man and also he worked in San Andreas state, so Toni wouldn't have to escape from there. Also the Leones could protect him.

-People say it was Forelli's made man because only Forellis are hostile to player FROM THE BEGINNING, without even starting war with them, so it could be that they remember him.

-Toni was hiding probably in Vice City, one of his quotes to Leon refers this place.

he wasn’t in vice city he was in exile that mean leave the country 

• 1 month later...
Nurse Busta

I'm assuming you meant to say "Was the made man Toni killed a Forelli?"

Either way, I'll answer this question as I normally would. Whether the guy Toni killed is a Forelli or a Sindacco is not specifically stated in the game. But it IS affirmed that he was a made man. A made man, as specified, is someone of a high heritage, rank, and power in an Italian family. So, that guy is 100% from an Italian family, but it's unknown which family.

And no, it's not CJ. This is a stupid as f*ck theory. For one, CJ is not Italian. Two, the Grove Street Families lost their power and influence some years after 1992, why would Toni somehow run away from such a weak gang?