How could GTA LCS of been better

i agree it could been better by making a better antagonist we actually get thrill out of killing instead of Toirini and paulie ones that actually does harm to the protagonist us that we actually have get thrill to kill toni shouldn’t of got the leone suit til he became a made man and actually it could be better by Toni actually wanting to kill his mother for the hitman like Tony soprano did and actually have Toni mother die off screen like Livia did in the Sopranos i think it should of been Toni first starting the leones and meeting salvatore and vincenzo instead of returning from Exile and all 

anymore ideas you have i’m open to them 

cant remember

I had a hard time reading it, but some things like Tony killing his ma can't happen because she's alive in GTA3.

• KEKW 2

6 minutes ago, DubiousThiny said:

lord this forsaken grammar

since LCS was just a spinoff handheld title I won't be critical or harsh on how it has less content then the previous installment, I will however criticize the lackluster and underdeveloped antagonists.

I know this has been said like a million times already here and I hate to repeat this wishlist copypaste again but Vincenzo Clili or whatever the f*ck his name was should've been the antagonist of the game, the game and the characters literacy hinted that he was going to be the main antagonist yet somehow he was killed way too early in the story and all we got to fill this hole is this Joseph Stalin looking ass. 

The only antag that I sorta like is Paulile Sindacoo, despite being in only two mission I stilll enjoyed his present and how after his death is a nice conclusion to the LC chapter of the Sindacoo Crime Family. 

Other then that I'm fine of what LCS had to offer, it never tried to be as big or immersive as SA, it was just a handheld spinoff to hold you until the next mainline entry and a cool way to learn about what happened post-San Andreas and pre-III.

i think san andreas should of got a spin off too like gta 3 and gta vc

2 hours ago, cant remember said:

I had a hard time reading it, but some things like Tony killing his ma can't happen because she's alive in GTA3.

that why we could of change the events in a remake 

Even tho it was just a spin-off for GTA 3 it could have been alot better. Like Vincenzo should have been the main antagonist, so he makes a deal with Massimo together to get rid of Toni and Sal in the end something like that. Also the way how Paulie Sindacco died was just ridiculous I mean c‘mon… there are much better ways to portray a mob boss and getting them smoked etc.. Anyways, would’ve love to see Joey and Luigi as well especially Joey in his garage, doing some missions for him bringing him cars, bikes etc for extra money and so on.

17 minutes ago, Nicki said:

Even tho it was just a spin-off for GTA 3 it could have been alot better. Like Vincenzo should have been the main antagonist, so he makes a deal with Massimo together to get rid of Toni and Sal in the end something like that. Also the way how Paulie Sindacco died was just ridiculous I mean c‘mon… there are much better ways to portray a mob boss and getting them smoked etc.. Anyways, would’ve love to see Joey and Luigi as well especially Joey in his garage, doing some missions for him bringing him cars, bikes etc for extra money and so on.

i think the reason joey wasn’t in gta lcs because salavtore was mad at him for working with cj

Just now, Gamergirl4559 said:

i think the reason joey wasn’t in gta lcs because salavtore was mad at him for working with cj

18 minutes ago, Nicki said:

also why would vincenzo make a deal with toirini against salvatore maybe toni but why sal vinny seem to admire sal

16 minutes ago, Gamergirl4559 said:

Makes no sense, guys like Joey would always use street hoodlums like cj to work for him. Also this feature would have been awesome and similar like in mafia 1 tommy angelo brings cars to lucas bertone, side missions.

21 minutes ago, Gamergirl4559 said:

also why would vincenzo make a deal with toirini against salvatore maybe toni but why sal vinny seem to admire sal

Vinny is mad and thinks its unfair that Sal is looking only for Toni since he came back, now he feels useless all he has done for the leone family while toni was gone so he will notice Sal got many enemies, somehow Vinny with his influence gets in contact with Torini and promises Vinny that if they are successful getting rid of sal and toni, he will reward him becoming boss with his own crime family whatever is left of the Leones. This sounds much more interesting to me than what we got.

• Like 2

On 5/15/2023 at 1:41 PM, Nicki said:

Makes no sense, guys like Joey would always use street hoodlums like cj to work for him. Also this feature would have been awesome and similar like in mafia 1 tommy angelo brings cars to lucas bertone, side missions.

Vinny is mad and thinks its unfair that Sal is looking only for Toni since he came back, now he feels useless all he has done for the leone family while toni was gone so he will notice Sal got many enemies, somehow Vinny with his influence gets in contact with Torini and promises Vinny that if they are successful getting rid of sal and toni, he will reward him becoming boss with his own crime family whatever is left of the Leones. This sounds much more interesting to me than what we got.

but sal never truly forgotten vince 

universetwisters
On 5/15/2023 at 8:19 AM, Gamergirl4559 said:

it could be better by Toni actually wanting to kill his mother for the hitman like Tony soprano did

I always said that Toni’s mother should’ve been the main antagonist throughout the whole game lol. The final mission should’ve been his mom getting into a giant mech suit and trying to kill Toni in it as she destroys liberty city 

sTgL5iS.png

The only game we got so close to Salvatore and get to know him better and let's not forget it's the first GTA to officially feature multiplayer since GTA 2

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remember the story, I'll just say for the map, I would have liked if they added a new location, like north of the map, and more new characters, that way it could've been a little more unique in my opinion.

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

On 5/23/2023 at 3:43 PM, TenAte108 said:

The only game we got so close to Salvatore and get to know him better and let's not forget it's the first GTA to officially feature multiplayer since GTA 2

do you mean close in relationship or close to know more about him and his background 

18 hours ago, Gamergirl4559 said:

do you mean close in relationship or close to know more about him and his background 

More about his personality and background, also in the mafia everyone pretends to be your close friends so salvatore doesn't count

On 6/9/2023 at 8:56 AM, DubiousThiny said:

This is actually the best part about LCS for me, we get to know much more about Sal then we got to know about him in III and SA, even if it came with the cost of being his unwillingly loyal lackey.

Also LCS did something that any GTA with a Mafia plot suffers from, each family has it's unique mobster models.

In every GTA, each family uses the same generic Italian mobster models while in LCS each family uses it's unique and proper mobster model, which is something that's really cool & commendable for the devs to do.

Indeed, for some reason the leone mob in glasses from GTA LCS reminds of Gay Tony from TBOGT, something about their look IDK lol but yeah I liked the Sindacco's family mobs more

Pistol Bobcat

Story wise, I agree that we could've had a better, more menacing antagonist, Massimo Torini doesn't even speak to Toni once.

Swimming and helicopters: After San Andreas there was literally no excuse for missing these, and rockstar can't say "limitations of PSP" because helicopters obtained and stored via mission exploits or glitches function perfectly and don't crash your game (so long as you don't try to leave the city that is).

Licensed music: As much as I did enjoy the original music the playlist gets repetitive fast, makes me grateful the PSP had a custom tracks feature even it meant digging up my 2011 laptop and waiting 4 hours to do the audio format conversions

Edited by Pistol Bobcat