Jump to content

Losing Total Respect after beating 100% game (after final mission)


nhoclahola

Recommended Posts

nhoclahola

Hi, I'm having a problem after passing the "End of The Line" mission.
Before starting this mission, I had 100% total respect and 99% game completion. But when I finished the mission, after the word "Mission Passed, Respect+" was displayed, my Total Respect was reduced by about 4-5% and I don't know why.
I haven't killed any homies or lost any territories because during the game, I always keep the "Friendly Gang Member Killed" to zero.
My GTA SA version is Steam downgrade to 1.00 with Silent Patch, I haven't cheated or used mods, trainers.


spacer.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, nhoclahola said:

I had 100% total respect and 99% game completion. But when I finished the mission, after the word "Mission Passed, Respect+" was displayed, my Total Respect was reduced by about 4-5% and I don't know why.

:COLLS_832
if 
  $_100_PERCENT_COMPLETE == 0 
jf @COLLS_1001 
if 
  $STAT_PERCENTAGE_COMPLETED >= 100.0 
jf @COLLS_1001 
if 
  Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)
jf @COLLS_1001 
014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_RHINO cars_to_generate_to 101 // Rhino under ganton bridge 
014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_HYDRA cars_to_generate_to 101 // Hydra above Sweet's House  
Player.Money($PLAYER_CHAR) += 1000000
0629: change_integer_stat 225 to 1000 // Lung Capacity %100 percent 
0629: change_integer_stat 22 to 1000 // Stamina %100 percent
0629: change_integer_stat 25 to 1000 // Sex Appeal value increase.. 
0629: change_integer_stat 80 to 1000 // Appearance value increase
0629: change_integer_stat 68 to 1000 // Respect %100 percent 
0629: change_integer_stat 65 to 1000 // Girlfriend Respect %100 percent
0629: change_integer_stat 66 to 1000 // Clothes Respect %100 percent
0629: change_integer_stat 230 to 1000 // Cycling Skill %100 percent 
wait 2000 
03E6: remove_text_box 
03E5: show_text_box 'GAME100'  // 100% achieved! Stats and cash have been boosted! Rhino and Hydra delivered to CJ's house in Grove Street.
$_100_PERCENT_COMPLETE = 1 

These are the codes in your "main.scm".As you may noticed there are more "Respect" values more than just one and these are connected to each other. If you look at your savefile with Savegame Editor  (On Stats Tab) you will see  "Total Respect" value and this is the value that you see on your stats window. I don't know exactly but there is a calculation between all these respect values and changing "integer_stat 68"  to 1000 is not enough to fill up your respect bar.. Both values (integer_stat 64 -- Total Respect) should be at least %150 percent in order to reach both values to the end 😉

 

spacer.png

Edited by ArmanCan
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

vladimirdog2021
12 hours ago, nhoclahola said:

when I finished the mission, after the word "Mission Passed, Respect+" was displayed, my Total Respect was reduced by about 4-5% and I don't know why

I think that sounds like a bug.

 

Here's the download link to the save file: https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/savegames/97448-end-of-the-line-savegame/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

nhoclahola
19 hours ago, ArmanCan said:
:COLLS_832
if 
  $_100_PERCENT_COMPLETE == 0 
jf @COLLS_1001 
if 
  $STAT_PERCENTAGE_COMPLETED >= 100.0 
jf @COLLS_1001 
if 
  Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)
jf @COLLS_1001 
014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_RHINO cars_to_generate_to 101 // Rhino under ganton bridge 
014C: set_parked_car_generator $PARKED_HYDRA cars_to_generate_to 101 // Hydra above Sweet's House  
Player.Money($PLAYER_CHAR) += 1000000
0629: change_integer_stat 225 to 1000 // Lung Capacity %100 percent 
0629: change_integer_stat 22 to 1000 // Stamina %100 percent
0629: change_integer_stat 25 to 1000 // Sex Appeal value increase.. 
0629: change_integer_stat 80 to 1000 // Appearance value increase
0629: change_integer_stat 68 to 1000 // Respect %100 percent 
0629: change_integer_stat 65 to 1000 // Girlfriend Respect %100 percent
0629: change_integer_stat 66 to 1000 // Clothes Respect %100 percent
0629: change_integer_stat 230 to 1000 // Cycling Skill %100 percent 
wait 2000 
03E6: remove_text_box 
03E5: show_text_box 'GAME100'  // 100% achieved! Stats and cash have been boosted! Rhino and Hydra delivered to CJ's house in Grove Street.
$_100_PERCENT_COMPLETE = 1 

These are the codes in your "main.scm".As you may noticed there are more "Respect" values more than just one and these are connected to each other. If you look at your savefile with Savegame Editor  (On Stats Tab) you will see  "Total Respect" value and this is the value that you see on your stats window. I don't know exactly but there is a calculation between all these respect values and changing "integer_stat 68"  to 1000 is not enough to fill up your respect bar.. Both values (integer_stat 64 -- Total Respect) should be at least %150 percent in order to reach both values to the end 😉

 

spacer.png



I don't know why but when I open "Los Desperados" (99% game completion, I had backed up before I started final mission ) save file in GTA SA Save Editor it says that I my Total Respect is 2249.1704. In the game, my Respect bar is maximum.
spacer.png

But with my current save file (100% game completion, after final mission), it says my Total Respect is 949.48285, it lost about 4-5% in Respect bar as I mentioned before.
spacer.png

Maybe because of my GTA SA Save Editor version, I can't check Total Respect in detail. But in fact, my Total Respect really reduce from 2249 to 949.

11 hours ago, vladimirdog2021 said:

I think that sounds like a bug.

 

Here's the download link to the save file: https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/savegames/97448-end-of-the-line-savegame/

Thank you for your opinion but I prefer to play and complete 100% game myself...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, nhoclahola said:

But with my current save file (100% game completion, after final mission), it says my Total Respect is 949.48285, it lost about 4-5% in Respect bar as I mentioned before.

Yeahh.. i don't know if it's same in consoles (because i don't have.. i would like to be pleased if someone checks this for me) but pc and mobile players are going to have the same results 😊

  • Best Bru 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.