Crash after "Farewell,my love" scene

Chavalinx
Go to solution Solved by ArmanCan,

When i try to enter the mission,the scene plays normally,but when the scene ends,it stucks on a black screen,any help please?

• Solution
19 hours ago, Chavalinx said:

When i try to enter the mission,the scene plays normally,but when the scene ends,it stucks on a black screen,any help please?

You can post your savefile via http://www.gtasnp.com so we can check it πŸ˜‰

Edited by ArmanCan

@Chavalinx thank you so much for marking my comment as a solved but i was just offering you a suggestion.. not a direct solution and i'm still waiting your savefile πŸ™‚

Ey you put gtasp not gtasnp, missed a letter there by mistake @ArmanCan

@ChavalinxΒ Are you using any mods?

Edited by 44Orca

Β 2dQaqi9.pngΒ purple-diamond-gem.gif

It doesnt seems to do anything,i put my save file into the website and it downloaded a copy of my save file,i put it in my save files folder,and it didnt fix anything,

Oh wait i used the other link,lemme check the other one

45 minutes ago, Chavalinx said:

It doesnt seems to do anything,i put my save file into the website and it downloaded a copy of my save file,i put it in my save files folder,and it didnt fix anything,

Oh wait i used the other link,lemme check the other one

You will have to send us the link once you upload it to the site, so we can download the save file and check it. The site doesn't do anything to the save file.

Β @ChavalinxΒ It was uploaded to the site I think. Your last mission was Wu Zi Mu right? CJ is wearing a cap?

Β 

Here's the new save file with the mission Farewell passed so you can progress with the next ones:Β https://gtasnp.com/TWDVHt

Choose a slot there to download the save file. For example if you choose slot 7 or 8 it will be like this "GTASAsf7.b"

I see you have mods installed with another post of yours. I think one of them is causing the issue. You will have to check them one by one.

Edited by 44Orca

Yeah,i have mods,but mostly fixes,patches and imrovements,and,yes,CJ has a cap,a green one,i cant specifie so much,and also, i truly dont wanna skip any mission,but seing theres no fix,i see forced to do that,if the mission doesnt matter so much in the story,i have less problems

Alright tell us if it works. That's what usually the problems is with these, being the mods/patches but it's only just the quick solution for now, ArmanCan can check it as well there.

Edited by 44Orca

Thanks pal,it worked,the mission that crashed was just another race that didnt matter in the story,so im fine

5 hours ago, 44Orca said:

ArmanCan can check it as well there.

thank you for the correction πŸ™‚

Β 

For: @Chavalinx
Missions: Farewell, my love...
Helper:
Link: https://gtasnp.com/Nx3kRn
Notes:
Complete
- I've kicked Catalina's ass for good..

- Race score is 3:20

- Saved at Palomino Freak Safehouse..

Β 

I didn't encounter any unusual things except your skill boost and "Rocketman" cheats but i don't think they are causing this problem.. sometimes mods gives us crash without injecting bad codes into the savefile.. for example i was using "Mixsets" with default settings but the game started to crash in the middle of the mission so i've started to use "disabled" settings with my own customization πŸ˜‰