Dildo Doo cutscene freezes at ending

ManiiiMan

My GTA VC freezes at the ending of the Dildo Doo cutscene, I downgraded the game from 1.0 to 1.1, installed no mods but installed SilentPatch, DDraw, CLEO, Ultimate ASI Loader, and also I turned on the frame limiter.

dictatorial

Try going over to GTA Vice City User Files folder, and deleting gta_vc.setย 

10 minutes ago, ManiiiMan said:

It didn't work.

I think this might be an issue with the frame limiter but no idea what else. Have you tried to turn off the frame limiter from your game options? Then see if cutscene works fine?

Other than that:

Put your save file hereย https://gtasnp.com/upload

and send link once uploaded, if you want that of course, I'll check your savefile/ pass the mission for you.

So you can progress to the next ones.

Also pirated versions have such problems, is it pirated?

Edited by 44Orca

ย 2dQaqi9.pngย purple-diamond-gem.gif

27 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

I think this might be an issue with the frame limiter but no idea what else. Have you tried to turn off the frame limiter from your game options? Then see if cutscene works fine?

I tried to turn off the Frame Limiter, but still, it doesn't work

13 minutes ago, ManiiiMan said:

I tried to turn off the Frame Limiter, but still, it doesn't work

Perhaps try removingย SilentPatch, DDraw, CLEO, Ultimate ASI Loader, cut and paste them to desktop folder? Then see if it works.

The easier solution is passing mission/cutscene for you, and sending you save file link again so you can continue with the game like I said.

(your save file can also be checked there)

@ManiiiManย Ah did you really put 1.1 version? but how? I can't open the save file, it crashes for me. Are you able to do a clean reinstall?

Edited by 44Orca

If it doesn't work, try uninstalling and then reinstalling your game so it gets the version it had before. Then use this save file there.

ย 

Also I will have to search for an old game folder that has 1.1 and also other game versions, like German patch etc, it's on an old hard drive.

But there's other users that will check the save file too and might be able to help!

ย 

Edited by 44Orca

On 4/18/2023 at 4:08 PM, ManiiiMan said:

@44Orcaย Sorry, here is the right oneย https://gtasnp.com/km64fF

hallรถchenย ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ชย lass mich auch sie testen.. ok??ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

Edit: I could not open it.. the savefile has been created in Mac OS X.. i can only test if it's been created in "Windows"

Edited by ArmanCan

4 hours ago, ArmanCan said:

Edit: I could not open it.. the savefile has been created in Mac OS X.. i can only test if it's been created in "Windows"

Ah so is there no solution for this? like some converter that can change the file from MAC to Windows and vice versa? Iguess they will have to wait here, I saw another post of theirs they have a retail version from green pepper? whatever that might be no idea there.

1 minute ago, 44Orca said:

Ah so is there no solution for this? like some converter that can change the file from MAC to Windows and vice versa?

i've used "Modifications" panel in order to convert from Mac to Windows but no luck ๐Ÿ˜”