Mod garage opens does not work

wolverine4life

wolverine4life

All garages open some have red ring some don't but none of the mod garages function. Lowco worked for the first time only. Next I can't workout anywhere( beach, gyms, or Mad dogs. But muscles at 100 now.Β 

On 4/16/2023 at 5:07 AM, wolverine4life said:

All garages open some have red ring some don't but none of the mod garages function. Lowco worked for the first time only. Next I can't workout anywhere( beach, gyms, or Mad dogs. But muscles at 100 now.Β 

You are using mods right? Got confused and thought vehicle modifications..

Edited by 44Orca

Β 2dQaqi9.pngΒ purple-diamond-gem.gif

wolverine4life

No I don't use mods. I have completed the story and gone back to try mod garages again and they are working now. Still can't workout but like I said muscles at 100.Β 

11 minutes ago, wolverine4life said:

No I don't use mods. I have completed the story and gone back to try mod garages again and they are working now. Still can't workout but like I said muscles at 100.Β 

Oh I see, so double confusion from me then , sorry. So is everything fine now right?

Basically every one of those works different, not all of them have same type modifications.

wolverine4life

I haven't tried all of them but lowco, wheels, and wang transfender are working.Β 

wolverine4life

Yes all garages are working correctly now somehow. I am able to work out occasionally if I add enough fat.Β  Also finished gang wars with I think 57 territories. Ballers in south west Beach areas and Mulholland areas.Β 

@wolverine4lifeΒ I see, good to know all is going fine, if there's other issues though put them here!

• Like 1

wolverine4life

Just seems the gym glitch, some frame rates slowing and freezing during rain, and finishing the final 15% of the game is all I have to deal with. Besides cars disappearing and can't find or retrieve them I over all enjoyed playing this Definitive edition was just a pain in the butt dealing with all the glitches, bugs, and over handling of vehicles.Β