{MP} Token (Completed)

MassM

Mr.M (MassM) presents......

spacer.png

Token

The Story:

Geum Nevam A.K.A 'Philip Herrand' is a Russian civilian who was living a normal life, until some russian mafia attacked him, kidnapped him and forced him to do things like illegal dealing, robbing and killing a lot of innocent people until he got a nickname The Russian Serial Killer, and one of the days he managed to escape from the Mafia, leaving Russia to America in San Andreas in Los Santos, meeting up with the brothers Chad and Dallas Ricknad the heads of The Gantons gang in Los Santos, teaming up against their rival gang The Brace, the most powerful gang in Los Santos  leading by Jake Brace and his cousin 'Calvin Brace', and things didn't stop at this point, Philip gets phone calls from Unknown who knows about his secret, forcing him to work with the unknown, and one of his jobs is finding out about the presidents meeting, the president of Los Santos (David Johnson), the president of the Las Venturas (Michael Lenton) and the president of San Fierro (Owen Tatomura), and in the meeting he get to know the bodyguard of Mr. Tatomura 'Norman Preyani', after he do some jobs the unknown leaves him with his problems in Ganton, moving out with some events happening in Los Santos until the end of the presidents meeting and the end of The Brace family, Philip Herrand finishes his journey in Los Santos moving out in Las Venturas to complete his life.

The Characters:

1- Geum Nevam A.K.A 'Philip Herrand'

2- Chad Ricknad

3- Dallas Ricknad

4- Jake Brace

5- Calvin Brace

6- Norman Preyani

7- The president of Los Santos (David Johnson)

8- The president of Las Venturas (Michael Lenton)

9- The president of San Fierro (Owen Tatomura)

10- Nicholas Petress

11- Tom Nickel

12- Johnny Green

13- Ahmed Fadi

14- Mandero Leno

15- Zatari Nakamori

The List Of Missions:

Parcel 1:
1- Preface

2- Acquaintance

3- Foundation

4- Match And Pursuit

5- Delivery Man

6- Shooter

7- The Hunter

8- Fissure

Parcel 2:
1- Caller

2- Hey That's My Car!

3- Degrees

4- Presenting Oneself

5- The Presidents Meeting pt.1

6- The Presidents Meeting pt.2

7- Obstruction

8- Researcher

Parcel 3:
1- Terminally

2- Save The Friend

3- Taking Back

4- Tribulation

5- Deal With It !

6- Departed

7- Retraction

8- Exploitation

Parcel 4:

1- Reconnaissance

2- Sent To Fire

3- Anticipation

4- (Un) Planned Step pt.1

5- (Un) Planned Step pt.2

6- (Un) Planned Step pt.3

7- Imbalance Dispositions

8- Chimera

Parcel 5:

1- Turnout pt.1

2- Turnout pt.2

3- It's Just... Different

4- Rat In The Cage

5- Tendency

6- Old Transaction

7- Incompetence

8- Return Of The Absent

Parcel 6:

1- Inflamed Goods

2- Dysfunctional

3- Partner In, Partner Out

4- Capacity

5- Our Last Meeting

6- Pull Together pt.1

7- Pull Together pt.2

8- Demise

The Link For Token Missions And Gears:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zlco4q80m3d8sfr/Token_Completed.zip/file

If you played my missions don't forget to give me you feedback about it, and tell me what do you think about and what things i can improve in the next missions, thank you so much for reading my topic, i hope you have nice day.

Greetings From Mr.M

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
Stardust101

Hey everyone. I've played the 48 missions of TOKEN, and I'm here to give my thoughts on it.

Token is a marvelous mission pack, a mix of great storytelling and fantastic gameplay that reminds me of @Jimmy_Leppard's awesome projects. The only flaws I see in this MP are the grammar, which could be better, and the annoying wanted level, which is not disabled and becomes very inconvenient in some of the missions. Other than that, Token is an awesome project that I highly recommend. @MassM has designed something exceptionally great here. I rate Token a 8/10.

On 7/24/2023 at 11:28 PM, Stardust101 said:

Hey everyone. I've played the 48 missions of TOKEN, and I'm here to give my thoughts on it.

Token is a marvelous mission pack, a mix of great storytelling and fantastic gameplay that reminds me of @Jimmy_Leppard's awesome projects. The only flaws I see in this MP are the grammar, which could be better, and the annoying wanted level, which is not disabled and becomes very inconvenient in some of the missions. Other than that, Token is an awesome project that I highly recommend. @MassM has designed something exceptionally great here. I rate Token a 8/10.

Thank you so much for taking your time to play it I really appreciate it, about the grammar issues, everyone has gone through that and I can't deny it, but nevertheless thank you for your review, I'm busy nowadays but at the same time working on dyom even though I'm not much active.

Much love and respect buddy 😀🙏

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
rafaelkloster

The link is broken.