Cant open Red Dead Redemption 2 in Epicgames

Aldeera

PLEASE HELP!

So first i buy this game at 12/18/2021, 

So for the first time I bought this game on 12/18/2021, I didn't try the game at that time, the problem was I only bought it because the game was on sale :) and now in 2023 I just installed this game and apparently after I installed the game I can't play. so how to fix it huh?

the problem is in the following video:

Edited by Aldeera

Don't know what it might be but have you tried the usual things like verifying integrity of game files (from settings there of the launchers)? Are your drivers up to date? What are your specs?

What I would have done is reinstall both epic and RGL, by deleting every folder of it as well except the save file locations. (I can tell you which files these are if you are not sure.)

Rockstar Support could also help, maybe you can send ticket there if nothing works.

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

12 hours ago, 44Orca said:

Don't know what it might be but have you tried the usual things like verifying integrity of game files (from settings there of the launchers)? Are your drivers up to date? What are your specs?

What I would have done is reinstall both epic and RGL, by deleting every folder of it as well except the save file locations. (I can tell you which files these are if you are not sure.)

Rockstar Support could also help, maybe you can send ticket there if nothing works.

I already verifying the red dead redemption 2 from Epic Games and reinstall RGL, but still cant fix the issue. I have a potato laptop( with 12GB ram Ryzen 5 3500u vega 8), but i see many review in youtube that my laptop or a same spec can run this game at low graphic. :)

3 hours ago, Aldeera said:

I already verifying the red dead redemption 2 from Epic Games and reinstall RGL, but still cant fix the issue. I have a potato laptop( with 12GB ram Ryzen 5 3500u vega 8), but i see many review in youtube that my laptop or a same spec can run this game at low graphic. :)

Yes but are drivers up to date for it? What about for your Windows updates?

You tried deleting all their files? Then restart your laptop, and do a clean reinstall, also for the game delete everything. What I would have done, it's best to try everything, see this reddit link. (some solutions there have to be correct with your system specs careful)

Like an example: Swapping audio from a Realtek HD speaker (default in some laptops) to an external speaker or headphones.

Or: Go to Documents\Rockstar Games\Red Dead Redemption 2\Settings and delete system.xml. Run the game again to create a fresh xml.

If nothing works best to contact support as well / or  someone else might be able to help you out, searching this up it seems a lot of people have similar issue since it was released.

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif