Jump to content

Missing hidden package?


m3ssO
Go to solution Solved by 44Orca,

Recommended Posts

I did all the hidden packages but one of them didn't register. It's not spawning so I can't go back and pick it up now. Any save editors or something that can help me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, m3ssO said:

I did all the hidden packages but one of them didn't register. It's not spawning so I can't go back and pick it up now. Any save editors or something that can help me?

You can share your save file hereΒ and send me link to download it. I will check every hidden package one by one. This is for the original version right?

You might have missed one, it always happens with me even though I am sure I have seen them. I don't know if they just happen to not register at times, but when I recheck them all, I find one.

Β 2dQaqi9.pngΒ purple-diamond-gem.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 44Orca said:

You can share your save file hereΒ and send me link to download it. I will check every hidden package one by one. This is for the original version right?

You might have missed one, it always happens with me even though I am sure I have seen them. I don't know if they just happen to not register at times, but when I recheck them all, I find one.

I actually used that site to check and the old save editor. It says it's one of them north of the mailbu club but's just not there. But here it is anyway.Β https://gtasnp.com/l5XnuC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Β  There was another post in GTA V section and they also used save editor but the save files got corrupted or something and they weren't able to replay the missions, something similar might be with this but it's Vice City idk. But I'll check them, you can try too again if you have the time so we find which one it is.

Β 2dQaqi9.pngΒ purple-diamond-gem.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 44Orca said:

Β  There was another post in GTA V section and they also used save editor but the save files got corrupted or something and they weren't able to replay the missions, something similar might be with this but it's Vice City idk. But I'll check them, you can try too again if you have the time so we find which one it is.

I didn't use the save editor before this and I used a backup save. But thanks for checking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Solution
21 minutes ago, m3ssO said:

I actually used that site to check and the old save editor. It says it's one of them north of the mailbu club but's just not there.

Oh it's there for me, next to the vehicle! But here's save file with it passed.Β https://gtasnp.com/8NP5q6

iAkhgZD.jpg

Is it not appearing for you?

Β 2dQaqi9.pngΒ purple-diamond-gem.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

Oh it's there for me, next to the vehicle! But here's save file with it passed.Β https://gtasnp.com/8NP5q6

iAkhgZD.jpg

Is it not appearing for you?

Yeah it wasn't appearing for me and I remember vividly picking it up. I do have a few mods installed so many that f*cked with it but I even walked over where it would be a few times and it just didn't get picked up. Thanks for the save file though it seems to work now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.