Was Toni's mom dating or just friends with Casa & Sucho?

universetwisters

universetwisters

I'm just asking because I think it could be an interesting topic. Idk I was always under the impression that she was dating, or at least being courted, by these two guys, but I was telling a friend and he was like "idk they never specifically mentioned it" and I'm like "hmmm yknow that's a good point"

Idk, even if they weren't dating, there was definitely some flirting going on between Ma and her gentlemen callers no doubt about that 

• Like 1

sTgL5iS.png

Exsanguination

Not sure but all this Toni Cipriani talk is making me want to do a LCS play through LOL, it’s been a while, going to have to fire the ps2 up. 

• Best Bru 2

universetwisters
47 minutes ago, Exsanguination said:

Not sure but all this Toni Cipriani talk is making me want to do a LCS play through LOL, it’s been a while, going to have to fire the ps2 up. 

Do itttt genuinely the best III era game

• YEE 1
  • Best Bru 2

sTgL5iS.png

Legomanarthur

Maybe, but then she used their masculinity as a way to push Toni to be a real man like his father so even if they were courting her, she didn't seem to care that much about them if her goal was for Toni to deal with them in order to gain her respect. Or perhaps she's terrible at communicating things to her psychopathic son who just went ahead and murdered them against her wish. But then again, she never leaves that ristorante or does anything to prevent Toni from going too far so eh...

I think Ciprianis are just rotten to the core.

• Like 2

fJEUkTi.png

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Big Fat Paulie

I don't think Ma was dating Casa or Sucho, but I do think she was friends with both of them. I even have a bit of a headcanon for both of them.

Giovanni Casa was just a friend of Ma, and I think they met due to a business connection. Casa paid protection to the Leones and there's a good chance the Cipriani family bought their meats and cheeses from Casa's shop.

Tbh, I think part of why Ma put the hit out on Toni was due to the fact that he killed Casa and butchered the corpse, and that this was extreme even for mob standards plus it could've put her restaurant in danger. So she arranged for Casa's remains to be kept frozen and then sent to Donald Love, as Love is an ally and business partner of Sal. In fact, the human flesh that Donald Love is eating at the start of "Cam-Pain" is Giovanni Casa.

Ma didn't want Toni to know she knew exactly what happened to Giovanni Casa, so she made up the "This'll man you up" thing as a cover story. When Toni became a made man, then Ma called off the hit since she knew going after a made man is a no-go and Salvatore Leone trusted Toni enough to not only have him be made but also have him be his right-hand man.

Dan Sucho is a bit different. I think Sucho was trying to court Ma Cipriani and Ma played along with it because she knew it'd get to Toni.

Also, I always headcanon that the Hitmen that Ma sent were specifically Russian hitmen. The Russian Mafia probably has a small presence in Liberty City in the 3D Era as well as in Los Santos and Las Venturas. They don't have enough of a presence to be a major contender in LC, but have enough of a presence that they can make a fair bit of money collecting finder's fees from other gangs and also acting as hired muscle and as hitmen.

I think casa just paid her protection money and she used him as a excuse to get under tonis skin. I doubt they had any romantic relations 

• Like 1