Salavtore would of betrayal Toni eventually

5 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

Tbh he agreed to ice Kenji so idk why he wouldn’t ice Toni 

He might feel a partnership with Toni and might feel Toni does nothing to deserve being Ice I just feel he wouldn’t 

universetwisters
3 minutes ago, Gamergirl4559 said:

He might feel a partnership with Toni and might feel Toni does nothing to deserve being Ice I just feel he wouldn’t 

Idk ma’am, not only is there nothing to signify that Claude’s relationship with Toni was anything more than “I do things for him and he gives me money” but also he really doesn’t have an issue killing former employers. He kills Kenji with zero hesitation for Donald Love and, when Carl kills Marty (unless you go out of your way to make him)

Idk i feel like the idea of Toni being killed by Claude for Donald makes the most sense because, not only does Donald send him to kill another mission giver, but also Toni has knowledge of Donald's wrongdoings that could send him away for a long time. Not only that but Toni's death could also mean the end of the Leone family for good in Portland

• Like 2

sTgL5iS.png

1 hour ago, universetwisters said:

Idk ma’am, not only is there nothing to signify that Claude’s relationship with Toni was anything more than “I do things for him and he gives me money” but also he really doesn’t have an issue killing former employers. He kills Kenji with zero hesitation for Donald Love and, when Carl kills Marty (unless you go out of your way to make him)

Idk i feel like the idea of Toni being killed by Claude for Donald makes the most sense because, not only does Donald send him to kill another mission giver, but also Toni has knowledge of Donald's wrongdoings that could send him away for a long time. Not only that but Toni's death could also mean the end of the Leone family for good in Portland

But Claude likes Toni 

Toni wasn't a smart guy. He was muscle. It isn't like Peg going after Ray Boccino. Sal would've never done that to Toni.

• Like 3

universetwisters
58 minutes ago, Gamergirl4559 said:

But Claude likes Toni 

Where is that established ingame?

sTgL5iS.png

52 minutes ago, E Revere said:

Toni wasn't a smart guy. He was muscle. It isn't like Peg going after Ray Boccino. Sal would've never done that to Toni.

Not changing my mind 

38 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

Where is that established ingame?

Stop trying change my mind your not gonna 

universetwisters
20 minutes ago, Gamergirl4559 said:

Stop trying change my mind your not gonna 

I’m not trying to change your mind, I’m asking what makes you think Toni and Claude like one another.

The red herring against that IMO is that, if that were true, Toni would’ve tried to have kept Sal from killing Claude or at least he would’ve been the one to have warned him

sTgL5iS.png

Exsanguination

Yea not sure how we could surmise that Claude likes anyone other than Maria. 

Seriously if any of the mission givers said I’ll give you $500 and information to Catalina’s whereabouts if you take out Toni, Claude would kill him and his mother without even giving it thought. He is cold as ice. 

Edited by Exsanguination
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Exsanguination said:

Yea not sure how we could surmise that Claude likes anyone other than Maria. 

Seriously if any of the mission givers said I’ll give you $500 and information to Catalina’s whereabouts if you take out Toni, Claude would kill him and his mother without even giving it thought. He is cold as ice. 

No he wouldn’t 

40 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

I’m not trying to change your mind, I’m asking what makes you think Toni and Claude like one another.

The red herring against that IMO is that, if that were true, Toni would’ve tried to have kept Sal from killing Claude or at least he would’ve been the one to have warned him

Most likely Toni didn’t know can you just stop your not changing my Mind 

universetwisters
57 minutes ago, Gamergirl4559 said:

Most likely Toni didn’t know can you just stop your not changing my Mind 

Im not trying to change your mind, I’m trying to figure out why Toni and Claude would be friends in your scenario. 

Don’t think I’m saying “I don’t think Claude and Toni are friends because XYZ” is an attempt to change your mind, you’re as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. Again, I’m just trying to figure out why you think they’re friends when there’s nothing to imply that ingame. If anything, Toni seems like a bossy jerk to Claude!

58 minutes ago, Gamergirl4559 said:

No he wouldn’t 

I mean to be entirely fair, he killed Kenji just because Donald Love told him to. What if Kenji and Claude were friends aswell?

sTgL5iS.png

32 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

Im not trying to change your mind, I’m trying to figure out why Toni and Claude would be friends in your scenario. 

Don’t think I’m saying “I don’t think Claude and Toni are friends because XYZ” is an attempt to change your mind, you’re as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. Again, I’m just trying to figure out why you think they’re friends when there’s nothing to imply that ingame. If anything, Toni seems like a bossy jerk to Claude!

I mean to be entirely fair, he killed Kenji just because Donald Love told him to. What if Kenji and Claude were friends aswell?

He wouldn’t kill just because someone told him too when will you leave me alone I’m trying to figure out how to block you 

universetwisters
25 minutes ago, Gamergirl4559 said:

He wouldn’t kill just because someone told him too 

That’s literally the whole point of the game. I haven’t seen Claude show any mercy whatsoever and, if you want to keep pushing that idea, you’re more than welcome to. I’m just saying that the burden of proof is on you

Idk why you want to block me just because I’m expressing a different opinion or challenging yours. That kinda negates the point of a forum tbh. But if me interacting with your posts genuinely upsets you that much then I’ll leave you be 

Edited by universetwisters

sTgL5iS.png

6 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

That’s literally the whole point of the game. I haven’t seen Claude show any mercy whatsoever and, if you want to keep pushing that idea, you’re more than welcome to. I’m just saying that the burden of proof is on you

Idk why you want to block me just because I’m expressing a different opinion or challenging yours. That kinda negates the point of a forum tbh. But if me interacting with your posts genuinely upsets you that much then I’ll leave you be 

I just not gonna change my mind I don’t see no point in arguing my mind made up 

Legomanarthur

This is becoming rather childish. I think Claude would definitely off Toni if someone like Donald for instance paid him to do so, just like I think he wouldn't mind offing Donald if someone else paid him to do so. He didn't hesitate killing Kenji, nor did he seem to care when he saw Asuka's body or when he witnessed Carl killing Marty Chonks. So I find it hard to believe Claude would take a liking to Toni when he was just another mobster who gave him work which allowed him to move up the ranks in the process. Claude doesn't show any remorse whatsoever when he gets to kill his former employers, heck we still don't know for certain if he did or didn't shoot Maria shortly after rescuing her.

Claude is pretty much a blank slate so you are free to make up your own headcannon about why he never went after Toni or why he would prefer Toni out of all his other employers for whatever reason. But quite frankly, based on Claude's deeds throughout the game, there's simply more evidence that supports the claim that Claude is an ice cold killer who doesn't care who he kills, former employers or not.

• Like 2

fJEUkTi.png

Guys ok whatever think what you want your allow to just like me but there no need to keep coming at me because I don’t agree with your opinion the reason I’m gonna block you because I’m not gonna argue ok so let all just think what we want too just don’t argue because someone has a different opinion