Can someone help me with this?

TRAZ08

I have tried to make a post about this but no one replied. When I usually open gta sa,Β  there would be a black screen for a second, then it would go back to the screen of my pc with the icon of gta sa being open but nothing related to gta sa being on the screen, no matter how much I press on buttons, it wont go to gta sa, I would have to go on task manager using tab to terminate gta sa just so I can close it. Please help me with this.

3 minutes ago, TRAZ08 said:

I have tried to make a post about this but no one replied. When I usually open gta sa,Β  there would be a black screen for a second, then it would go back to the screen of my pc with the icon of gta sa being open but nothing related to gta sa being on the screen, no matter how much I press on buttons, it wont go to gta sa, I would have to go on task manager using tab to terminate gta sa just so I can close it. Please help me with this.

I did see your post but I don't know what it might be the problem. Do you have any mods? Are you save files compatible with that version of the game? Tell me what version it is. Also it's a legit copy right?

Β 2dQaqi9.pngΒ purple-diamond-gem.gif

4 hours ago, 44Orca said:

I did see your post but I don't know what it might be the problem. Do you have any mods? Are you save files compatible with that version of the game? Tell me what version it is. Also it's a legit copy right?

Its 1.0, legit copy, no mods, although before uninstalling it, I did have a gun mod for cleo on gta sa, and all save files are compatible. I did crash that was related to cleo a few hours ago after completing the mission where you kill pulaski, wasn't even able to save the game.

25 minutes ago, TRAZ08 said:

Its 1.0, legit copy, no mods, although before uninstalling it, I did have a gun mod for cleo on gta sa, and all save files are compatible. I did crash that was related to cleo a few hours ago after completing the mission where you kill pulaski, wasn't even able to save the game.

You can share the save file through if you want so I'll see it on my game

https://gtasnp.com/upload

once uploaded, send link then

Β 

Wait sorry there, I am a bit confused, did you solve it or it's still crashing?

Also before you put the mods, was it crashing way back then? Or this started occurring after the mods?

Edited by 44Orca

Β 2dQaqi9.pngΒ purple-diamond-gem.gif

1 hour ago, 44Orca said:

Β 

Also before you put the mods, was it crashing way back then? Or this started occurring after the mods?

lmao I solved the issue by just disabling fullscreen optimisations but gta vice city does have a black screen sometimes and the audio for the intro does not play, although if I press space then it will go to the main menu

Edited by TRAZ08

3 hours ago, 44Orca said:

Β 

nvm I fixed everything for gta 3, vice city, and san andreas, for now...