GTA Re Liberty City Stories save game crash

mrtvicakajaleksandrija

mrtvicakajaleksandrija

Help i was on the mission love on the rocks i completed it then the game crashed, i did it again this time it didnt crash and i went and saved the game and continued playing and then i got phonecall from salvatore, he was in prison, i got onto my pcj 600 and i was going to shoreside vale and the game crashed when i came near the bridge, i reopened the game and loaded my save again but now it always crashes the game when i load it, i also didnt get toshiko's missions. Help

That mod you're talking about? It wasn't finished so it has issues. It was crashing to me at some, and in missions.

Β 2dQaqi9.pngΒ purple-diamond-gem.gif

mrtvicakajaleksandrija
14 hours ago, 44Orca said:

That mod you're talking about? It wasn't finished so it has issues. It was crashing to me at some, and in missions.

Ive completed the game before it didnt have issues and im completing again for fun and the version is 5.0

9 minutes ago, mrtvicakajaleksandrija said:

Ive completed the game before it didnt have issues and im completing again for fun and the version is 5.0

Do you have a previous save file? It might be that you saved too many times on that slot and now it crashes it... With some mods that's what happens.

Other could be that some locations might crash the game, it wasn't really a finished version either what I mean is that it had bugs and other issues, that mod was stopped.

Sad what happened to it though..

Edited by 44Orca

Β 2dQaqi9.pngΒ purple-diamond-gem.gif