Is it possible to remove objects spawned by another CLEO mod?

Orto_Dogge

So I've made a CLEO script that creates an actor smoking a blunt near CJ house. At some point of me experimenting with this mod, I forgot to remove the blunt in the cleanup and saved the game. Now the blunt is constantly hangs in the air near CJ's house, even if I delete the .cs file from CLEO folder. As much as I like it as a decoration, Is there any possibility to remove all the objects in the area, even if they're created by other file? Thanks in advance.

45 minutes ago, Orto_Dogge said:

Is there any possibility to remove all the objects in the area

Try using this savegame editor..

https://libertycity.net/files/gta-san-andreas/58215-gta-san-andreas-save-game-editor-100.html

Load your savefile and head through "Object" tab (don't forget to backup your savefile).. If you are lucky you may find it there.. Just don't forget to click apply after doing any change and make sure "cheated" box is not selected in "Misc" tab 😉

47 minutes ago, ArmanCan said:

Try using this savegame editor..

https://libertycity.net/files/gta-san-andreas/58215-gta-san-andreas-save-game-editor-100.html

Load your savefile and head through "Object" tab (don't forget to backup your savefile).. If you are lucky you may find it there.. Just don't forget to click apply after doing any change and make sure "cheated" box is not selected in "Misc" tab 😉

That worked! Thank you very much, brother, you're a saviour, as usual. And that SaveEditor is the best I've ever used, and I've used a few.

1 hour ago, Orto_Dogge said:

And that SaveEditor is the best I've ever used

yeah it's the best and will help you edit some global variables 😉

If anyone else is interested in the same question, I found this CLEO script: Object Remover. It's incredibly easy to use and detect objects that aren't suppose to be in the game. Might be useful to somebody.