What if the waka-gashira wipeout had a kill Donald or kenji option?

bombscar21

If there is a kill Donald or kenji option, should Donald or kenji be killed by Claude? 

Just now, bombscar21 said:

If there is a kill Donald or kenji option, should Donald or kenji be killed by Claude? 

Mine: I would kill Donald because he tried to have kenji kasen killed for no reason, although sadly, you don't get to kill Donald love, only kenji kasen, I wish there was a kill Donald or kenji option

Frankly speaking, it's hard really to pick one of them as we don't know the possible outcome of killing Donald Love (if any outcome would be really). But assuming that it would be made in a similar fashion as "The Blood Brothers" mission from GTA 4 where both choices lead to almost the same thing, let's say I would choose Kenji Kasen to be spared. Considering that he is far more influential in Liberty City (he was Yakuza's waka-gashira after all), he could help us get Catalina too. And sure, Donald Love paid us big bucks, but besides that, we didn't get anything apart from meeting Catalina again which was pure coincidence. 

15 hours ago, Martin4004 said:

Frankly speaking, it's hard really to pick one of them as we don't know the possible outcome of killing Donald Love (if any outcome would be really). But assuming that it would be made in a similar fashion as "The Blood Brothers" mission from GTA 4 where both choices lead to almost the same thing, let's say I would choose Kenji Kasen to be spared. Considering that he is far more influential in Liberty City (he was Yakuza's waka-gashira after all), he could help us get Catalina too. And sure, Donald Love paid us big bucks, but besides that, we didn't get anything apart from meeting Catalina again which was pure coincidence. 

Yep, because kenji kasen would be taken on friend activities, provide backup, and give more missions, his sister asuka Kasen and maria latore will be both available as two girlfriends for claude, give him backup, and help him get revenge on Catalina, even give him more missions

Edited by bombscar21
Because it should be better