Jump to content
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Drug Wars
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Forum Support

    3. Suggestions

gta sa crashes when loading game or starting a new game


zebi395
 Share

Go to solution Solved by 44Orca,

Recommended Posts

zebi395

my gta sa keeps crashing when I load a save game, or start a new game, it crashes when the loading is complete, the loading bar gets smaller and get repositioned and it goes black for a while, and crashes, can somebody help me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jonhyosbourne

Hey bro, have you tried to uninstall the game and back to reinstall? sometimes it can be a error in the game file itself that can cause this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/4/2023 at 7:41 AM, zebi395 said:

my gta sa keeps crashing when I load a save game, or start a new game, it crashes when the loading is complete, the loading bar gets smaller and get repositioned and it goes black for a while, and crashes, can somebody help me?

You have any mods installed? Are your save files compatible with your game version? Crashes after loading screen are caused by either of those.

2dQaqi9.pngpurple-diamond-gem.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

zebi395
On 3/6/2023 at 4:27 AM, 44Orca said:

You have any mods installed? Are your save files compatible with your game version? Crashes after loading screen are caused by either of those.

yes I have mods installed, and the save files are compatible with my game version

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Solution
1 minute ago, zebi395 said:

yes I have mods installed, and the save files are compatible with my game version

If you are sure the save files are fine, then try removing the mods (put them on a desktop folder) and see if the game loads then, all of their files to a separate folder.

Also can you tell which mods they might be?

2dQaqi9.pngpurple-diamond-gem.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

zebi395
11 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

If you are sure the save files are fine, then try removing the mods (put them on a desktop folder) and see if the game loads then, all of their files to a separate folder.

Also can you tell which mods they might be?

i removed the mods and it works now, and they are cops drive by, cutscene characters remastered and wheel detach

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, zebi395 said:

i removed the mods and it works now, and they are cops drive by, cutscene characters remastered and wheel detach

Good to hear it works now, I am not familiar with mods, I am guessing the problem might be one of those or all of them, put them one by one to see which one is causing the crash. Try that and tell me.

2dQaqi9.pngpurple-diamond-gem.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

zebi395
Just now, 44Orca said:

Good to hear it works now, I am not familiar with mods, I am guessing the problem might be one of those or all of them, put them one by one to see which one is causing the crash. Try that and tell me.

one thing i forgot to put in is the skateboard mod, which is causing the crashing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, zebi395 said:

one thing i forgot to put in is the skateboard mod, which is causing the crashing

I see, so the other ones are fine and that was the problem?

 

For skateboard mod, you can request help in the modding section, they might know why that skateboard mod is crashing it, maybe you can find another skateboard mod that can work.

Glad I could help you out!

2dQaqi9.pngpurple-diamond-gem.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.