is there any version for android 12?

Matchstickman

Matchstickman

i have tried so many versions for android

but none of them could run on my device😥(including ver from googleplay and some modified ver from many forums)

android12 by pixel experience

device is redmi note 10 pro 5g

don't talking about lcs on ppsspp or aethersx2 because they work fine😂

They won't ever update this game, and it will never work on Android 12. You'll have to rollback your device (lol) or just play it on something else, like PPSSSPP like you mentioned, which might I add would be a far superior way to play it.

• Like 1

Matchstickman
3 hours ago, lil vader 2 said:

They won't ever update this game, and it will never work on Android 12. You'll have to rollback your device (lol) or just play it on something else, like PPSSSPP like you mentioned, which might I add would be a far superior way to play it.

thx for that.i just wonder that if it's possible😘

I'm in the same situation - after my device received the Android 12 update I can no longer run GTA LCS, GTA SA and Bully. It's weird that GTA 3 and VC work tho. But it's sad that I paid for those games and I just can't play them any more. Additionally, I couldn't find a way to report this to R*.

Insoluble Fiber
On 2/20/2023 at 11:59 AM, stef_92 said:

I'm in the same situation - after my device received the Android 12 update I can no longer run GTA LCS, GTA SA and Bully. It's weird that GTA 3 and VC work tho. But it's sad that I paid for those games and I just can't play them any more. Additionally, I couldn't find a way to report this to R*.

android 12 here too, gta sa works for me (lcs no), i think they updated recently

9 hours ago, Insoluble Fiber said:

android 12 here too, gta sa works for me (lcs no), i think they updated recently

That's correct, SA and VC have an update from August 2022 and now I see SA works too. Unfortunately they didn't update the other games :( Maybe because the LCS port wasn't done by Grove Street Games?

Edited by stef_92

• 2 weeks later...

I have contacted Rockstar support

(for some reasons GTA CW still works fine, and i have Android 13)

Edited by FulVal85

On 3/4/2023 at 12:29 PM, FulVal85 said:

I have contacted Rockstar support

(for some reasons GTA CW still works fine, and i have Android 13)

It depends on what version of the Android SDK it was built with. If it's something >= the minimal supported version, it should work.

I use Android version 11 and can't play either (nor can Chinatown Wars). I believe you can play on PC via BlueStacks.

I contacted Rockstar support and they told me that:

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Now that I think about it - the LCS port was not developed by War Drum Studios (Grove Street Games). GTA 3, VC and SA have received updates that addressed the newer Android versions but not LCS. This could be due to the fact that that the port of LCS was done by Lucid Games (and I think they did an amazing job compared to GSG. GSG still work with Rockstart, they did the definitive edition after all, so I guess it's expected from them to keep taking care of the mobile ports of GTA 3, VC and SA.

I bought this game from play store on my new phone with Android 12 but it crashes constantly but it works fine on my older device

Unfortunately the only way to play this game is (illegaly) through modded apk that's how I'm playing but you can still use Rockstar social club to save 

Also they removed GTA LCS from play store the other GTA games are there except LCS anyone know the reason

Spoiler

Edited by D3TRAX

8 hours ago, D3TRAX said:

Comprei este jogo na loja de jogos no meu novo telefone com o Android 12, mas ele trava constantemente, mas funciona bem no meu dispositivo mais antigo

Infelizmente, a única maneira de jogar este jogo é ( illegaly ) através do apk modificado, é assim que estou jogando, mas você ainda pode usar o clube social Rockstar para economizar 

Eles também removeram o GTA LCS da loja de jogos, os outros jogos do GTA estão lá, exceto o LCS, alguém sabe o motivo

Ocultar conteúdo

I tried to buy the game with a Samsung S22 Ultra (via bluestacks, android pie 64bit) and was not successful.

Could you check if in your store Chinatown Wars is available?

LCS is available in the webstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockstargames.gtalcs

EDIT: I managed to buy it! I'm playing it on my Moto G8 Power steadily (android 11). On Bluestacks (android Pie) it also works, but I couldn't configure the gamepad.

Edited by HenriqueV5

Unfortunately, GTA lcs os not available for higher devices actually, but you can install the APK on modyolo.com 😉

• 4 months later...

With the latest update of today finally Android 12 & 13 are both supported as well

Also 60 fps

Edited by FulVal85

Now app requires additional purchase verification via in-app form and Rockstar support ticket. Just to make sure every dollar goes to daddy Zelnick.

8 minutes ago, kubon352 said:

Now app requires additional purchase verification via in-app form and Rockstar support ticket. Just to make sure every dollar goes to daddy Zelnick.

Yep, and i have already fixed that by contact Rockstar

25 minutes ago, FulVal85 said:

Yep, and i have already fixed that by contact Rockstar

How long did it take them to response?

It can happen

Also:

We are experiencing unusually high contact volume at this time and are working to respond to requests in the order they were received. Thank you for your patience.

Edited by FulVal85

It took them 5 hours, but unlocked it. But wow, I wasn't expecting totally unlocking framerate. Gameplay smooth as hell. I don't remember when Rockstar surprised me this way. Usually their updates just break things, like controller support for San Andreas mobile. I wonder who's taking care of mobile games for them now. What if they are about to make some updates? Some of them are really outdated/broken or incompatible with modern systems.

Thankfully I managed to find the Google Play receipt from 4 years ago and I requested access so fingers crossed. Compared to GTA 3, VC and SA, the mobile port of LCS is pretty decent (it was not ported by GSG after all 😃)

PS: I confirm to have my access restored, I'm currently playing the game. The only thing I'm wondering now is does it mean I have to be online to play it?

Edited by stef_92

Social club is required to use autosave feature

I have also contacted Rockstar for a possible option to cap fps to 30 because possible physics bugs and i have asked a possible PC version of this and also VCS

Edited by FulVal85

The new LCS update screen is from this that was posted by @logan-mcgeehttps://gtaforums.com/topic/991367-mobile-rockstar-games-launcher-findings-from-the-san-andreas-update

They seem to be changing all of their mobile ports so you can trial them (I see nothing wrong with this as you can judge whether the game is bad or not without paying), and even transfer your purchase to their new platform. Seems like they're going to do some sort of mobile R* Launcher, by a company that they have purchased back in March.

Very surprised to see a frame rate unlock, I guess they are going to make random optimisations to their old mobile ports, although I'd expect some odd physics bugs considering it's a "trilogy-era" GTA. It seems to be a company called GameClub (the one they purchased) that is now working on this stuff, they have ditched GSG.

• Like 3

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

1 hour ago, Spider-Vice said:

The new LCS update screen is from this that was posted by @logan-mcgeehttps://gtaforums.com/topic/991367-mobile-rockstar-games-launcher-findings-from-the-san-andreas-update

They seem to be changing all of their mobile ports so you can trial them (I see nothing wrong with this as you can judge whether the game is bad or not without paying), and even transfer your purchase to their new platform. Seems like they're going to do some sort of mobile R* Launcher, by a company that they have purchased back in March.

Very surprised to see a frame rate unlock, I guess they are going to make random optimisations to their old mobile ports, although I'd expect some odd physics bugs considering it's a "trilogy-era" GTA. It seems to be a company called GameClub (the one they purchased) that is now working on this stuff, they have ditched GSG.

GTA CTW is excluded and doesn't include Social Club