GTA:O Breakdown- LS Drug Wars, First & Last Dose

CaliMeatWagon

CaliMeatWagon

Alrighty Peoples!

You know what time it is. Let's get this figured out. 

The important questions that this post is going to figure out is:

• What are the money making activities
  • How much do the business buildings/vehicles costs
  • What steps are needed to complete said activities/purchase. 

First Dose Missions

• Wait for Ron's call to help him with the LS Drug War
  • Visit Liquor Ace in Sandy Shores to start first missions
  • First Dose Missions are launched as Contact Missions
    • 1-4 players
    • First Dose 1 - Welcome to the Troupe
      • Unlocks FreakShop
    • First Dose 2 - Designated Driver
    • First Dose 3 - Fatal Incursion
    • First Dose 4 - Uncontrolled Substance
    • First Dose 5 - Make War not Love
    • First Dose 6 - Off the Rails
      • Unlocks Acid Lab

Last  Dose Missions

• Dax will call to notify of new missions
  • First mission starts in front of Freakshop
  • Last Dose Missions are launched as Contact Missions
    • 1-4 players?
    • This is an Intervention
    • Unusual Suspects
    • FriedMind
    • Checking In
    • BDKD
      • Unlocks Dr. Friedman's Ocelot Virtue

FreakShop

• Unlocked by playing First Dose 1- Welcome to the Troupe

Acid Lab

• Unlocked by playing First Dose 6 - Off the Rails
  • Upgraded in FreakShop
  • Requires set up mission for supplies
  • Costs $750,000 to install Acid Lab in Brickade 6x6
  • Equipment Upgrade
    • Increases production speed
    • Increases Value
    • Decreases Supply usage
    • Unlocked after 10 Fooligan Jobs
    • $237,500
  • Produces Acid with Supplies
  • Source Supplies
    • ~1+ unit gained
    • Supplies slowly cause health loss while carried
  • Purchase Supplies  for $60,000
    • Takes 10 minutes to arrive
    • 5 units of Supplies
      • Stock: $74,250 in minutes
      • Upgrade: in minutes
  • Call Mutt to:
    • Source Supplies
    • Buy Supplies
    • Pause/Resume Production

Fooligan Missions

• Call Dax to launch Fooligan Jobs
  • 48 minute cooldown
  • $50,000 pay

Downtown Cab Company

• Dripfeed Content

On 12/13/2022 at 6:02 PM, Tez2 said:

- Value

One unit of Acid is worth the following

Base Pay = $1,485

Equipment Upgrade = $2,095

Full Acid sells for

Base Pay = $237,600

Equipment Upgrade = $335,200

- Capacity

Acid Lab holds 160 units of Acid Product.

- Production Time

One unit of Acid takes 2 minutes, 15 seconds to be produced. Reduced to 1 minutes, 30 seconds with the Equipment Upgrade.

Acid Production Boost increases the Production Speed by 2x reducing the base production time to 1 minutes, 8 seconds. And reduced to 45 seconds with the Equipment Upgrade. Scroll down for "How Acid Production Boost works" section.

Full Stock takes

Base = 6 hours (Boosted = 4 hours and 30 minutes)

Equipment Upgrade = 4 hours (Boosted = 3 hours)

GTA+ 50% Speed Boost

Hide contents

One unit of Acid takes 1 minutes, 8 seconds to produce. Reduced to 45 seconds with the Equipment Upgrade.

Acid Production Boost increases the Production Speed by 2x reducing the base production time to 34 seconds. And reduced to 23 seconds with the Equipment Upgrade.

Full Stock takes

Base = 3 hours (Boosted = 2 hours, 15 minutes)

Equipment Upgrade = 2 hours (Boosted = 1 hour and 30 minutes)

- Supplies

Each segment of supplies (20 units) costs $12,000.

• Base: Two pieces of Supplies produces one unit of Acid.
  • Equipment Upgrade: One piece of Supplies produces one unit of Acid.

60k Supplies produces $74,250 OR $209,500 Acid Product with Equipment Upgrade.

Buy Supplies needed for Full Stock

• Base: $60,000 (3x) + $12,000 = $192,000
  • Equipment Upgrade: $60,000 + $36,000 = $96,000

- How Acid Production Boost works

You can only boost per day. 24 hours from the moment you start boosting.

When you choose to boost Acid Production, half of your stock (80 units of Acid Product) will be produced at 2x rate. The rest will be produced at a normal rate.

@CaliMeatWagon

Any of the math and raw numbers I'll post on this spreadsheet. 

If you would like to check out the new content, but currently can't, or would like to help me work on the breakdown/spreadsheet, I am live here normally. 

For reference, here are some of the other breakdowns you Peoples have helped me create:

Edited by CaliMeatWagon

Please post your content and feature finds here as well to help the OP get filled up!

• Like 3

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Solo lobby mode has been removed from the join gta online section, likely because its became redundant as people use invite only mode to sell stuff now and there is no real point in having it. 

Its possible to source stuff (crates, cars etc) in invite only, nothing seems to have changed in terms of being able to do it (ie longer cool down, more enemy's) etc

Spoiler

There is also a candy cane weapon apparently that will be part of the festive update, also a newspaper but its not clear if that will be also part of the update...its rolled up so who knows. 

I know this is not really related to the business of the update as i have yet to do it, but i thought this would be of interest to people  

imbasteckdose

The link to "All GTA: Online Breakdowns" in OP is broken because it links to the post in edit mode: "This content can no longer be edited." - "?do=edit" should be removed from the URL

• Like 1

CaliMeatWagon
12 minutes ago, imbasteckdose said:

The link to "All GTA: Online Breakdowns" in OP is broken because it links to the post in edit mode: "This content can no longer be edited." - "?do=edit" should be removed from the URL

Thank you, it should be fixed. 

• Like 1

I've finished all of the missions. 

They are all doable solo on normal (it wouldn't let me change the level).

I got a total of about $670.000 for the 6 missions in total and subsequently now have drug labs I can raid to setup the Brickade 6x6 as an acid lab.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, doubleg213 said:

I've finished all of the missions. 

They are all doable solo on normal (it wouldn't let me change the level).

I got a total of about $670.000 for the 6 missions in total and subsequently now have drug labs I can raid to setup the Brickade 6x6 as an acid lab.

Complete the collection to set up the lab now as well.

Collection was easy, hardest part is getting the forklift to drive up the ramp you have to use to put the stuff you are stealing on the back of a truck. 

Once you have the lab equipment you have to pay $750,000 to upgrade the Brickade to an acid lab.

Once it's bought upgrades are standard type upgrades like you'd get in LSC for all vehicles.

Plus specific upgrades for the Truck:

ACID LAB EQUIPMENT

• Equipment Upgrade - Need to do 10 "Fooligan" jobs for the guy from the missions to increase production amount and sale value. Doesn't show a price for me as it's locked.

ARMOR PLATING

• No Armor - 20,000
  • Heavy Armor - Fitted when you get it

Both just cosmetic.

PROXIMITY MINE

• No Mine - Fitted when you get it
  • Kinetic - $135k
  • Spike - $79k
  • EMP - $150k
  • Slick - $99k
  • Sticky - $125k

RAM WEAPONS

• None - $50k
  • Reinforced Ram- Fitted when you get it
  • Heavy Ram - $255k
  • Large Scoop - $296k

Again they look like they are probably just cosmetic probably?

You also get a delivery bike, which appears to just be LSC type upgrades.

I'm about to start looking at production of Acid and see what's what with that. 

EDIT UPDATE ON ACID PRODUCTION:

Bought some supplies and they cost $60k, but I went and did a Dax mission so no idea how many bars it gave me. However, on visiting the truck again I have 3 bars of supplies and about 3/4 of a bar of product valued at $29,700 product was delivered at 15:18 UK time and at 15:42 UK, this is first time I've checked since asking for supplies. From request of product to delivery was 10 minutes exactly. 

There is an option at a table in the lab to boost production "once a per day" but I messed up and did it before ordering supplies so no idea if I achieved something by doing that or not.

DAX MISSIONS:

I have done one Dax mission via calling him up, had to collect some chemicals and then fly over 3 weed farms in a duster to destroy their crops. Not really my idea of fun and it took about 15 minutes, but it paid $100k. Cool down is one game day / 48 minutes.

Edited by doubleg213

1 supply bought ~ $60k gives $74,250 of product to sell.

I've been afraid of the 'for limited time' part of the email we got about it and seems that there was indeed expiration time to this - with Criminal Enterprises we've got payouts of vipjobs increased, from 20ish to 40ish k for Headhunter for example. I just noticed that is gone and I got paid 22.500$ for completing Headhunter.

32 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

1 supply bought ~ $60k gives $74,250 of product to sell.

So basically this is just a colossal waste of time. Hopefully they balance the payouts 9 years from now.

Encountered 3 Dax missions (until now, f*cking cooldown):

1: steal a crop duster plane and destroy 3 weed fields

2: steal a Go Postal van, plant a bomb in it and drive it into Lost territory -> this unlocks the Go Postal outfit

3: Destroy a couple of driving Merrywether transport vehicles then destroy another bunch at a fixed location (holy sh*t not easy tbh)

Also, you can lobby hop to if you dont like the mission you get. As per R* patch notes there should be 5 different missions available

Edited by meterano7
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, igrvks said:

So basically this is just a colossal waste of time. Hopefully they balance the payouts 9 years from now.

Don't know yet. You have to do 10 Dax missions to be able to upgrade the speed and profitability. With a 48 minute cooldown plus at least 10 minutes to do the missions, it's going to take at least 10 hours before someone can even buy the upgrade. And we don't know how good or bad the sell missions are yet. Have patience. 

Edited by Jamwes
  • Like 3

CaliMeatWagon
7 minutes ago, Jamwes said:

Don't know yet. You have to do 10 Dax missions to be able to upgrade the speed and profitability. With a 48 minute cooldown plus at least 10 minutes to do the missions, it's going to take at least 10 hours before someone can even buy the upgrade. And we don't know how good or bad the sell missions are yet. Have patience. 

Just did a delivery, not bad. Throw a newspaper into a basket at 10 different locations. No enemies, no cops, no cut, but player radar. 

Also, don't forget that you can do a "Production Boost" once a day by "mixing" some of the chemicals yourself. Not sure if it is IRL day, or in-game day. 

Edited by CaliMeatWagon
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, PLTytus said:

Nice, now that i know it's meme snowman outfit i won't be wasting time doing this.

user posted image

56 minutes ago, Jamwes said:

I hope the boost is extremely substantial, because bone stock 60k supplies indeed gives one and half ticks of product valued at 74k. So you need to spend that 60k supply cost in total of 7 times to make the bar go full, with some leftovers for the next batch. 14k profit per tick means a whopping 98k total profit for non upgraded acid lab full inventory. You can do a payphone hit in 3 minutes that has almost as big payout.

So like I said, I sure hope that upgraded acid lab makes the profit margins substantially bigger because I am not going to grind 7 supply steal missions per each completed production bar just to have my acid profits tied with the document forgery MC business.

Edited by igrvks

6 minutes ago, igrvks said:

I hope the boost is extremely substantial, because bone stock 60k supplies indeed gives one and half ticks of product valued at 74k. So you need to spend that 60k supply cost in total of 7 times to make the bar go full, with some leftovers for the next batch. 14k profit per tick means a whopping 98k total profit for non upgraded acid lab full inventory. You can do a payphone hit in 3 minutes that has almost as big payout.

So like I said, I sure hope that upgraded acid lab makes the profit margins substantially bigger because I am not going to grind 7 supply steal missions per each completed production bar just to have my acid profits tied with the document forgery MC business.

Upgrade won't be substantial to make it worthy if base profit is that low. For this to be worthy doing on a regular profit should be at least 200k-300k and that if sale missions are fast. Still waiting to see how valuable this is but i doubt it would be on regular grind rotation for me.

• Like 3
user posted image

1 hour ago, CaliMeatWagon said:

Just did a delivery, not bad. Throw a newspaper into a basket at 10 different locations. No enemies, no cops, no cut, but player radar. 

Also, don't forget that you can do a "Production Boost" once a day by "mixing" some of the chemicals yourself. Not sure if it is IRL day, or in-game day. 

Had a delivery to a Washington on top of a parking garage at LSIA. Yes, the Washington wasn an obvious cop ambush. Lose the three stars then dropoff at a second location. 

My hunch is that this will be solo friendly. We deliver with the bike on the 6x6. Only one bike. How can helpers even do anything? 

With no security upgrades there are probably no raids. It'll probably be run by calling the 6x6 periodically to resupply then sell solo whenever full. Easy solo money to work into the usual grind.

I'm fairly sure the speedup is 1 real day. It's been over 48 minutes and I can't speed up again. 

• Like 2

You can call Mutt to buy or source supplies. Don't even need to go to the Acid Lab unless you want to do a sell mission.

Since this is still the last post I'll add to it.

When doing the Dax Freeroam missions there is one where you have to destroy Merryweather convoy vehicles then go to a secret Merryweather meetup and destroy a lot of stuff. There are 5 convoy vehicles, but you only have to destroy 3 of them. The Merryweather meetup has air defenses and a lot of bad guys at it. I'd recommend going in with the hardest hitting weaponized ground vehicles, otherwise you'll be in for a frustrating time. The Khanjali works wonderfully for this. Then you'll have to escape reinforcements, which any sort of flying vehicle to just fly away should work fine for this.

Escaping reinforcements is actually killing three waves of reinforcements. The reinforcements start showing up after you start attacking the depot. Twice I've had the game bug out by killing all three waves of reinforcements before destroying all of the targets. Both times I was able to solve this bug. I'm not sure if it ended after a long period of time or if it ended because I kept going in and out of the Terrorbyte. My best advice is to make sure you destroy all of the targets before killing all of the reinforcements. 

Edited by Jamwes
Added reinforcement information

lost-in-emotions

Related to the new awards, it says, "Complete All Missions of First Dose as a Leader of an Organization ..." -
Had now passed the first mission without being CEO.... does that mean I don't get this final award anymore?

Captain Yamamoto

can the delivery bike be changed in anyway?

like if it dont want it to be a manchez scout?

id rather something more interesting, or at least something i dont already own. i hate owning 2 of any vehicle

I've only done a few so far -

Dax - head to junkyard in La puerta, eliminate the Armenia mob leader and take a photo. Retrieve Bobcat with copper wiring and drive to contacts near the oil derricks (whilst not getting too damaged by pursuers)

Acid Lab source missions - (they all gave me 1/5 bars of supply)

1. Spooked pilot dropped a package early in wind farm, MW are searching for it. May use stealth. It's parachute is stuck on a wind turbine so shoot down and return to Acid Lab. 

2. Humane Lab clean up in the ravine, MW are in the area cleaning up. Avoid toxic spills and retrieve the package and bring back to Acid lab. It actually damages on the way back.

3. Enter triad warehouse in LSIA. Use forklift to move volatile barrel to Mule custom and drive back to Freakshop (not acid lab) ... doors are open and will be easily damaged. Will blur vision the more damaged. Pursues on motorcycles and Dubsta.

Edited by DM_Tony

8 hours ago, Timsalabimbo said:

You can now request bicycles through the mechanic

40Ge46Z.png

that spec next to BMX had me scratching my laptop screen for longer than I'd like to admit

• KEKW 3

- Value

Base Pay = $1,485

Full Acid sells for

Base Pay = $237,600

- Capacity

- Production Time

One unit of Acid takes 2 minutes, 15 seconds to be produced. Reduced to 1 minutes, 30 seconds with the Equipment Upgrade.

Acid Production Boost increases the Production Speed by 2x reducing the base production time to 1 minutes, 8 seconds. And reduced to 45 seconds with the Equipment Upgrade. Scroll down for "How Acid Production Boost works" section.

Full Stock takes

GTA+ 50% Speed Boost

Spoiler

One unit of Acid takes 1 minutes, 8 seconds to produce. Reduced to 45 seconds with the Equipment Upgrade.

Acid Production Boost increases the Production Speed by 2x reducing the base production time to 34 seconds. And reduced to 23 seconds with the Equipment Upgrade.

Full Stock takes

- Supplies

When you choose to boost Acid Production, half of your stock (80 units of Acid Product) will be produced at 2x rate. The rest will be produced at a normal rate.

@CaliMeatWagon

Edited by Tez2

2 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

- Value

Base Pay = $1,485

Full Acid sells for

Base Pay = $237,600

- Capacity

- Production Time

Full Stock takes

GTA+ 50% Speed Boost

Reveal hidden contents

Full Stock takes

- Supplies

@CaliMeatWagon

Thanks for all of this. Must take a lot of time and effort! 

• Like 3

Grinch of Los Santos
28 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

- Value

Base Pay = $1,485

Full Acid sells for

Base Pay = $237,600

- Capacity

- Production Time

Full Stock takes

GTA+ 50% Speed Boost

Reveal hidden contents

Full Stock takes

- Supplies

@CaliMeatWagon

Awesome work Tez! I've been working at mine, sourcing. However my game crashes every time I try to get the supplies (on location), twice in a row haha.

EDIT: Actually, it's when you switch to the Up-N-Atomizer in weapon wheel. :cringekek:

Edited by Grinch of Los Santos
  • Like 1