Los Santos Drug Wars mission/business speculation

Homelander

We know we’ll have a mobile lab and a stationary one (not sure about the latter), how will they work exactly? Is it just gonna be a moving and more accessible biker business with some resupply missions? Will we finally be able to chose what sell mission we get? Will it be similar to how the nightclub warehouse works?

when it comes to the hideout, its either gonna be an actual property(i doubt) or a social space where juggalos can meet up, this is also where you can meet dax to start the storyline consider we already know theres gonna be “active missions” inside of there. 
Something no one has talked about yet, is the stash-house that was originally leaked in november. Could it be the place where we get the garage space? Maybe a new kind of house that isn't heist related (or maybe related to drug heists who knows) 

Now for the missions, i think that every character shown in the artwork will give us some kind of activity to do. 
Dax will be the guy guiding us through the story with Ron, meanwhile the cook will be the main person in charge of the acib lab. For the 2 women, the blonde one MIGHT be some kind of antagonist? Maybe? And the one with the mask is probably also a mission giver, maybe she lets us have ACTUAL wars with rivals over product? (Could introduce the world events R* mentioned).

I also think were gonna get some kind of “short trip” missions, dont know how they'll work but it’ll be interesting.

I'd rather wait and find out for myself, not trying to spoil myself of the meat of this update.

Edited by R a f a e

From what is known so far I expect a Nightclub-like property, which works both as business and also has a vehicle workshop and garage space. The missions I guess will be similar in style to either business/bunker supplies or the Autoshop Contracts. Contact missions with cutscenes would be very welcome for me.

Personally I hope the new business is not connected to the Nightclub in any ways.

I feel like there'll be two variants of this acid lab, or perhaps they will depend on the story given how story and progression-focused some of these updates are becoming. Maybe you initially start out in a warehouse or small RV and can eventually upgrade to the Brickade Acid Lab, or perhaps you get the Warehouse after.

The theme of the update seems to me we're gonna start out as acid producers in some camp, then slowly evolve, perhaps even fight whatever opposing faction there is, considering it's named Drug Wars. Bikers. vs. Hippies vs. Juggalos?

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Hazzardtohimself

My expectation is that there will be the main Juggalo Warehouse (with or without the 'D' icon for Dax, depending on mission availability) behind Liqor Ace in Sandy Shores. This will have the usual stuff inside, much like the Biker Clubhouses (so things like a bar, darts, jukebox, snack-dish, and obviously the mission trigger - be that Dax or a whiteboard). It'll likely have a vehicle customisation area for the Brickade (or alternative vehicle?) which will serve as the Acid Lab. I don't imagine there will be any personal vehicle storage inside, but it's a possibility that there will be a communal vehicle store, like when your MC all drive into your Clubhouse. 

The roaming Acid Lab will be our main source of income, but I don't think it would be stored inside the Juggalo Warehouse - unless Dax's cook is tied to that building only, of course - in that case we'd then we'd have to collect it from there once it's 'full' to make deliveries. Obviously we'll be attacked / set-up during these deliveries, so there will probably be an emphasis on teamwork (or lots of armour plating!) 

Alternatively, maybe the Acid Lab will be (essentially) entirely freeroaming around the map - driving or parked up. And we'll have to deliver supplies to it where-ever it shows up, and obviously pick up our delivery-stock when required. Not to mention, of course, protecting it when it gets inevitably chased / raided by rivals and/or cops. 

1 hour ago, Spider-Vice said:

I feel like there'll be two variants of this acid lab, or perhaps they will depend on the story given how story and progression-focused some of these updates are becoming. Maybe you initially start out in a warehouse or small RV and can eventually upgrade to the Brickade Acid Lab, or perhaps you get the Warehouse after.

The blurb on the Newswire GTA+ section says you complete the First Dose, then you can add the acid lab to the 6x6. Free to GTA+ members.

1 hour ago, Spider-Vice said:

The theme of the update seems to me we're gonna start out as acid producers in some camp, then slowly evolve, perhaps even fight whatever opposing faction there is, considering it's named Drug Wars. Bikers. vs. Hippies vs. Juggalos?

It would also be cool if the story progressed the more we did “side activities”, instead of going through a bunch of missions and completing the story in 2-3 hours. Maybe we’d need to complete business related missions for us to unlock lets say the cargo plane mission, or complete 3 sell missions to [insert location/insert buyer name] to unlock the train crash mission. This would make player’s experience a multitude of things and explore a bunch of side missions in order to complete the whole story. 

I used to have a grey, long-sleeved rave t-shirt around the early 90s that was the Fairy Liquid washing up stuff logo, but the words were changed from "Mild, Green, Fairy Liquid" to "Wild, Mean, Fairly Hip Kid - Just add LSD." Wish I still had it, I'd stick it on for Tuesday lol.

Acid -  where YOU are the driver, the vehicle, the passenger, and the landscape. All your good and bad trips come from within you, so you better not touch it if you've got dark in you, because I've seen that and oh no, that's not what you want. Me? I always had a blast. Just good times in here. Viva GenX and how we were born to never grow up. No one did being bums like us. The 60s hippies were amateurs. We got it down to an artform.

Edited by Shiloh Comes

I think we might use Liquor Ace as a main acid lab, judging by not only its former use as a meth lab making it suitable for production (and being an already familiar location in story mode) but also because it is seen in the picture from the announcement with the Brickade (the mobile lab) next to it.

However, judging by the amount of vehicle slots and the Juggalo space, I assume there’ll be different locations we might be able to buy via Maze Bank Foreclosure as in the other DLC’s, but they will not function as a lab, rather a warehouse or social space, or a combination of the two. I’m assuming it could be any of the empty buildings throughout Blaine County.

Edited by R_DeSanta
  • Like 2
  • YEE 1

2 hours ago, Homelander said:

It would also be cool if the story progressed the more we did “side activities”, instead of going through a bunch of missions and completing the story in 2-3 hours. Maybe we’d need to complete business related missions for us to unlock lets say the cargo plane mission, or complete 3 sell missions to [insert location/insert buyer name] to unlock the train crash mission. This would make player’s experience a multitude of things and explore a bunch of side missions in order to complete the whole story. 

I like this idea but I'm skeptical because it could possibly have the opposite effect too, contrary to its true intentions.

universetwisters

Whatever it is, it'll probably require a 9,000,000,000 buy-in price or some bullsh*t like that

• KEKW 1
  • KekCringe 2

sTgL5iS.png

“ in elaborate labs or out of your own massive rolling chemistry set” 

wait a minute… were gonna be able to own multiple labs? 

7 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

I can see the mobile acid lab being based on different levels for purchase... base model is rv and the cheapest, maybe something in the middle, then the brick ade being most expensive at the top quality, similar to buying properties in the past dlcs. Having two acid labs seems weird and repetitive

• YEE 1

1 hour ago, Homelander said:

“ in elaborate labs or out of your own massive rolling chemistry set” 

wait a minute… were gonna be able to own multiple labs? 

They're referring to everyone having access to a lab as well as a remote one too of course in the back of the new truck.

5 minutes ago, docpain222 said:

I can see the mobile acid lab being based on different levels for purchase... base model is rv and the cheapest, maybe something in the middle, then the brick ade being most expensive at the top quality, similar to buying properties in the past dlcs. Having two acid labs seems weird and repetitive

R* literally said we'll have two different ways of producing acid:

9b19da7ddcaca644fb088dd80a291ceb.jpg

Edited by R a f a e
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, R a f a e said:

They're referring to everyone having access to a lab as well as a remote one too of course in the back of the new truck.

R* literally said we'll have two different ways of producing acid:

9b19da7ddcaca644fb088dd80a291ceb.jpg

I just don't see why we would have two different ways to do the same thing unless one is passive and one is a resupply type thing... I dont take want they say in newswire posts to heart cause they have broken mine in the past

Hazzardtohimself

Maybe the static (elaborate lab) location will be owned by Dax et al. and we do missions for them initially. 

If we do enough errands (building up trust, reputation, Acid Points or something) then we'll get the opportunity to "learn the recipe" and start our own thing in a mobile version. 

Should that be the case, the initial Dax-lab would earn us a small amount of money and no product to sell on, but offer the ability to unlock vehicles / equipment etc. going forward. Whereas when we've got our own 'wheels', that's when we could start making bank on the stuff we sell / distribute. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, docpain222 said:

I just don't see why we would have two different ways to do the same thing unless one is passive and one is a resupply type thing... I dont take want they say in newswire posts to heart cause they have broken mine in the past

Well we'll find out at launch what the two different labs are like but R* literally said one will be mobile (on the go) while another one will be part of a warehouse or some other type of remote building.

Non Funkable Token
1 hour ago, Hazzardtohimself said:

Maybe the static (elaborate lab) location will be owned by Dax et al. and we do missions for them initially. 

If we do enough errands (building up trust, reputation, Acid Points or something) then we'll get the opportunity to "learn the recipe" and start our own thing in a mobile version. 

Should that be the case, the initial Dax-lab would earn us a small amount of money and no product to sell on, but offer the ability to unlock vehicles / equipment etc. going forward. Whereas when we've got our own 'wheels', that's when we could start making bank on the stuff we sell / distribute. 

This right here.

• Like 2

I also hope we get something related to magnets!

f*cking magnets, how do they work?

Fu4CZEd.png

• KEKW 2

RoadbreakerGTA

If this part of the multipart dlc is about drugs, what about part 2? Just expand on the part one or just a bit more? Love if Part 2 is involved with alcohol tbh, just an idea

31 minutes ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

If this part of the multipart dlc is about drugs, what about part 2? Just expand on the part one or just a bit more? Love if Part 2 is involved with alcohol tbh, just an idea

Both are about drugs. The second part will likely expand into the city as we'll mostly be in Blaine County for the first part.

5 hours ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

Both parts are about drugs lmao

RoadbreakerGTA
11 hours ago, R a f a e said:

Both are about drugs. The second part will likely expand into the city as we'll mostly be in Blaine County for the first part.

5 hours ago, Homelander said:

Both parts are about drugs lmao

I'm fine with that, I wonder how much part 2 will add to part one, we'll wait and see

So I just did the Uncontrolled Substance mission and that was hella fun 🐇🐇🐇🐇

Edited by Mini Madrazo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
RoadbreakerGTA

I love to see missions and such on things that haven't been in GTA Online just yet would be able to go onto a Cruise ship (may tease GTA6 probably), Oil Rigs (to conclude the Duggans storyline in the previous update), the BoGT Yacht in some way, a battle ship and so on, so yeah

• Like 1

Valiant ENT CEO

Beachfront property or a condo just across the street with 50 car garage. 

They'll be throwing us head first into the police trying to sell this acid.. We'll need somewhere nice to relax.

And yes, the damn oil rigs. Good gooogly moogly.

Edited by Valiant ENT CEO

RoadbreakerGTA
On 12/28/2022 at 2:51 PM, Valiant ENT CEO said:

Beachfront property or a condo just across the street with 50 car garage. 

They'll be throwing us head first into the police trying to sell this acid.. We'll need somewhere nice to relax.

And yes, the damn oil rigs. Good gooogly moogly.

Agreed, a beachfront property, condos across the street, mansions, Hotel penthouses and so on, the possibility and I do not believe Rockstar ran out of ideas, just too lazy or too unambitious to implement them tbh