Los Santos Drug Wars: Character Speculation & Discussion

MGgames100

Only imagine if this guy:

YcvZjVP.jpeg

was voiced by this guy:

bryan-cranston-main.jpg

Edited by MGgames100

Considering they are mentioned as being from out-of-state, I wonder where they will be from? A fictionalized version of another Southwestern state? Maybe fictional Albuquerque, AZ? They definitely seem Southwestern though. Either that or Pacific Northwesterners?

I hope we get some good gta universe lore expansion with their place of origin. Then again, we've got people from real places like Detroit, so....

• Like 3

Damn, i got my own topic from making a sh*tpost? I feel honored.

21 minutes ago, ghostsoap01 said:

Considering they are mentioned as being from out-of-state, I wonder where they will be from? A fictionalized version of another Southwestern state? Maybe fictional Albuquerque, AZ? They definitely seem Southwestern though. Either that or Pacific Northwesterners?

I hope we get some good gta universe lore expansion with their place of origin. Then again, we've got people from real places like Detroit, so....

Or, if they really want to get the fanbase all up in arms, or potentially even connect this to GTA VI... Vice City? :p Or thereabouts.

-------------------------

Also, someone sent me this, it looks like there seems to be some sort of logo for one of these "factions". Both Dax and the woman with the gun seem to be sporting it - Dax on his clothing, and the woman as a tattoo.

image.png

image.png

Plus, we seem to be seeing what is a Luchadora, pretty much a woman wrestler who participates (usually) in Mexican "lucha libre" competitions. It seems to me this update is gonna be a huge mish mash of subcultures, which I think should be pretty interesting.

FjeaDv7XEA8vW9i?format=png&name=small

• Like 8

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

10 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Or, if they really want to get the fanbase all up in arms, or potentially even connect this to GTA VI... Vice City? :p Or thereabouts.

-------------------------

Also, someone sent me this, it looks like there seems to be some sort of logo for one of these "factions". Both Dax and the woman with the gun seem to be sporting it - Dax on his clothing, and the woman as a tattoo.

image.png

image.png

Plus, we seem to be seeing what is a Luchadora, pretty much a woman wrestler who participates (usually) in Mexican "lucha libre" competitions. It seems to me this update is gonna be a huge mish mash of subcultures, which I think should be pretty interesting.

FjeaDv7XEA8vW9i?format=png&name=small

Brickade also has it all over the camo

• Like 2

Actually, this is likely a reference to the Hatchetman, which is the logo for Psychopathic Records, usually worn by Juggalos:

66e073b823e28f8c42e7a9895033a23a.png

image.png

https://juggalos.fandom.com/wiki/Hatchetman

image.png

TIL Vanilla Ice is a juggalo

Hazzardtohimself
3 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

image.png

image.png

3 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

Actually, this is likely a reference to the Hatchetman, which is the logo for Psychopathic Records, usually worn by Juggalos:

66e073b823e28f8c42e7a9895033a23a.png

I don't think that's a hatchet that Dax's faction is holding... 

Spoiler

290241-gta-sa-2015-08-28-11-09-19-198.jp

Returning weapon? :prismkek::bonk::jkek: 

(probably just an in-universe joke though) 

f820407d0c3fa8bd4c967985edadd2de.jpg

All My attention is for this lady (not horny intended) 

She looks like a solid character to me, hopefully she is involved in the dlc...

43 minutes ago, joe1606 said:

I hear Drug Wars I think of these guys

HenriqueBardas-TBoGT.pngArmandoTorres-TBoGT.png

Hopefully part 2 of the update: GtaOnline Liberty City Drug Wars

Flashback to doing drug wars in BoGT... I actually felt like I was on drugs while doing them

:adminkek:

2 hours ago, Crateman said:

Like someone said, she looks a lot like Lucy Liu, but she is also reminding me a bit of Dichen Lachman.

Edited by Jason Frost
  • Realistic Steak! 3

5 hours ago, Hazzardtohimself said:

I don't think that's a hatchet that Dax's faction is holding... 

Reveal hidden contents

290241-gta-sa-2015-08-28-11-09-19-198.jp

Returning weapon? :prismkek::bonk::jkek: 

(probably just an in-universe joke though) 

That's not a dingus.

That's a didgeridoo.

These folks, can't get enough of them:

https://dreadedwhitepeople.wordpress.com/tag/burning-man/

Spoiler

digiredoo.jpg

tumblr-lncajgjwoo1qgmt6ho1-500.jpg

Edited by Rev. Gnash
  • KEKW 3

14 hours ago, ghostsoap01 said:

If the DLC is also related to the Burning Man festival, Nevada maybe?

7 hours ago, Jason Frost said:

Like someone said, she looks a lot like Lucy Liu, but she is also reminding me a bit of Dichen Lachman.

That might explain why think I have seen her face before, I think it's Dichen Lachmann more than Lucy Liu.

spacer.png

• Like 2

universetwisters

Dax looks like the kinda guy who would ride your ass (even though you’re already going 10 over the limit) in a lifted ford ranger pickup with an LED lightbar on full blast

• KEKW 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

sTgL5iS.png

An old cab appears before my inner eye for an instant, and the smells within that I am longing for, as I fall asleep in the board room of the penthouse at an early morning hour.
"Boss, you have requested for me to be flown in?", the assistant asks in an awaking gentleness. "I wanted to talk to you about the shares that we have briefly talked about in the past", I respond, after pouring her and myself a cup of that good, dense coffee with an appealing crema.
"But now there is something that we need to talk about first." – "It is about the new employees. Have you intended to ask for permission before employing them?"
And I can see that this is not a comfortable situation for her, responding that she takes responsibility, but that to some degree, she was talked into it. I explain that aside from degrees, I have confidence in their handling of day to day enterprise tasks. And I make it clear that it has nothing to do with heritages, but with comportment. It may be that indifferent sloppiness is fashionable. And while we partially are in the business of fashion, in one of being fashionable we are not.
"There is this tendency with Yohan in the other branch already. I place confidence in you instructing and resolving the matter with Lupe", I conclude. A convincing character cannot be up for debate, let this be a reminder to whomever that it may concern.

On 12/8/2022 at 1:04 PM, ghostsoap01 said:

GTA in Detroit needs to happen

• KEKW 1

On 12/8/2022 at 1:04 PM, ghostsoap01 said:

Considering they are mentioned as being from out-of-state, I wonder where they will be from? 

:yee:

78bebce51999a955d3959b94b29e2009.jpg

• KEKW 3

CRAZY AL WARD
On 12/8/2022 at 1:34 PM, MGgames100 said:

Only imagine if this guy:

YcvZjVP.jpeg

was voiced by this guy:

bryan-cranston-main.jpg

7F2a.gif

"Yo Mr. White, let's go cook up some LSD, Biatch!"

Jokes aside, Bryan Cranston would be proud of your post

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

RoadbreakerGTA
8 hours ago, Troxehh said:

GTA in Detroit needs to happen

Yeah, I don't mind, either Detroit, Chicago, Boston, Texas, Lousiana, Seatle, San Francisco (San Fiero), Los Vegas (Los Venturas), San Diego and so on, so yeah

16 hours ago, CRAZY AL WARD said:

Jokes aside, Bryan Cranston would be proud of your post

JESSEEEEEE!!!

That said, imagine if R* dropped that bombshell lmao.

• Realistic Steak! 1

image.png

Offtopic:

What is wrong with the site lately? Ususally that grey area in the bottom wasn't a thing. The grey area is only a thing, while NOT typing a post, so while browsing threads. And not always for some weird reason. I use Chrome if that matters.

yfrp8kcz.jpg

Edited by Mexicola9302

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

On 12/8/2022 at 11:25 PM, Crateman said:

I am looking forward to this lady's next appreciation threads.

16 hours ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

Yeah, I don't mind, either Detroit, Chicago, Boston, Texas, Lousiana, Seatle, San Francisco (San Fiero), Los Vegas (Los Venturas), San Diego and so on, so yeah

Those would all be really cool places for a GTA game but ngl one in the south would be so cool

tbh i wouldnt be surprised if we had a surprise character in the dlc thats why theyre not showing us a trailer, right? RIGHT???

universetwisters

Am I the only one who thinks...

gQCksD7.png

Vkso0T2.png

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

sTgL5iS.png

The Luchadora, is it Princess from The Walking Dead as voice actor?

Edited by Aquamaniac
  • Like 1