Los Santos Drug Wars: Vehicle Speculation & Discussion

Spider-Vice

You know something GTA O needs? Restomod Benny's vehicles. I want R* to add some classic cars that are in "barn find" condition, then you take them to Benny's and you can either restore them to their original condition or turn them into Restomod upgrades with modern aftermarket parts

38 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

^ idk man I’d rather have more sh*tboxes than sporty crap but ofc rockstar is gonna disappoint us 

Also on the note of trucks, f*ck having new yucky brodozers. When are we gonna have some nice compact sh*tbox pickups like these? I would take this over some fratboy mallcrawler any day of the week, dollar for dollar

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nJvE4PqKNJU

As a Texan, I feel royally offended and called out 🤬

• KEKW 2

universetwisters
8 minutes ago, ddarko12 said:

As a Texan, I feel royally offended and called out 🤬

Yea f*ck you and f*ck your 4x4 lifted truck that probably never goes offroad lol. I want something with a 4 banger under the hood and small enough to not take up two spots at the local Walmart (wait, that isn’t a design flaw????)

• KEKW 3

sTgL5iS.png

this might be a stretch but I honestly hope we get a car like the GMC Hummer EV, I just really like it I think its dope and its been getting a decent bit of attention lately and they even added it to Warzone lmao 

universetwisters
1 hour ago, IronLynx said:

I hope for Evo IX     

PMP600 from GTA4

tbh I wouldn’t mind the PMP600 if they had the option to give it a normal f*ckin roof lol f*ck that chop top

sTgL5iS.png

7 hours ago, universetwisters said:

^ idk man I’d rather have more sh*tboxes than sporty crap but ofc rockstar is gonna disappoint us 

Also on the note of trucks, f*ck having new yucky brodozers. When are we gonna have some nice compact sh*tbox pickups like these? I would take this over some fratboy mallcrawler any day of the week, dollar for dollar

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nJvE4PqKNJU

DodgeRam-6.jpg

• Like 3

signature? i hardly knew her

Insoluble Fiber

they recently added some interesting benefactor vehicles, hoping for this now for the collection🙏
1280px-Mercedes-Benz-Museum-C111-200901241511

RoadbreakerGTA
9 hours ago, AUScowboy said:

I’ve seen the EB110 wishlisted for ages now, that would be a nice one to finally get..

Yep, I also want the Bugatti Galibier as well as the Type 101 in the game, as well as some more classic Bugatti's then more variants of the current Bugatti model, but maybe another Veyron model would be cool, maybe the first gen Veyron or a convertible/Roadster version of it

1 hour ago, Insoluble Fiber said:

they recently added some interesting benefactor vehicles, hoping for this now for the collection🙏
1280px-Mercedes-Benz-Museum-C111-200901241511

I'm still waiting for them to add the Unimog into the game, more Dubsta variants, the A-Class, classic Mercs and more modern Mercs too, also a proper SLS with the Gulwing door, SLR Mclaren, CLK GTR, AMG GT 4-Door and so on, also the GTA4 version of the Schafter and Feltzer, Feltzer Classic, a Schwartzer variant based on a two door version of the GTA4 Schafter, Glendale Stretch and so on

RoadbreakerGTA
3 hours ago, universetwisters said:

tbh I wouldn’t mind the PMP600 if they had the option to give it a normal f*ckin roof lol f*ck that chop top

I love to see the PMP600 back, but I also love a 2nd gen version of the PMP600 based on the 2011 Chrysler 300, a PMP600 Stretch, an PMP600 Wagon and so on

8 hours ago, Cyoctane said:

You know something GTA O needs? Restomod Benny's vehicles. I want R* to add some classic cars that are in "barn find" condition, then you take them to Benny's and you can either restore them to their original condition or turn them into Restomod upgrades with modern aftermarket parts

I want a future Update to be all that and want to do that in GTA Online as a business, it would be times better then our Import/Export and Auto Shop businesses where we actually go and find really old cars and vehicles of any sorts, bring them to our business, do them up whatever the customers want and sell them as such, like the Auto Shop and Bikers customer repair business, but better and more fleshed out, also a Biker Chop Shop for our MC businesses 

Sorry, I watched too many car shows that do these things, lol

• Like 1

RoadbreakerGTA

Also, I do hope we get the Delorean Alpha 5 in this update because how much attention it got this year, so who knows tbh

RoadbreakerGTA

I also thing this update is suitable for the likes of the GMC Motorhome and other RV's, Campervans and mobile homes, heck even hitching a Caravan onto the back of your vehicle would be cool too, but also need more vehicles with tow hooks at the back for such, so yeah

Ford County Squire would suit this update too cause its an old 80's vehicle and because of National Lampoon movies, dunno why but love to see both the County Squire and LTD Crown Vic in the game because I love old American vehicles

On 12/9/2022 at 3:48 PM, krotex said:

I really want them to be good detailed, well-drawn 3D, but not low-poly 2D from the time of San Andreas.

It can't be 2D, when "low poly". Low poly means there has to be polygons. So 3d. The world itself is telling that. Do you throw words arround you without knowing what they are meaning? XD

I would love to see a miata(please the first version with popups) and crx from the 80s.

Atleast for the jdm part, european more a sl 500 and comet classic. Also a ferrari maranello. Hope for the popup headlights version. 

And US, i would love to see a toronado. It's a frontwheel musclecar and kinda would be one of its kind in gta 5. And also a 90s Ford Probe would be awesome. 

Edited by Fenrill

20 hours ago, Mexicola9302 said:

Ppl that want to play with trucks, maybe should play a truck simulator and not ask for it in GTA, because let's be honest here. Trucks are something barely anybody gives a damn about, because there is barely any use for trucks ingame. There is exactly one VIP mission (Haulage) where we can use our trucks, and that's it. It would be a waste of ressources adding more trucks, if there are not more missions where we can use them. We can own a Phantom Wedge and one of the two MOC trucks, i think that is enough trucks ingame. If they add a reason to add more trucks, sure then they should add more trucks, but just adding trucks without any new things to do, nope it's just a waste of ressources.

Seriously? I am not a truck person myself, but why not? It's GTA, no racing game. And even Forza Horizon has trucks. Even only a few. But gta attracks all kind of players. Also not only people, that run in open lobbies with theire mk2 or super cars and blow people up. You statement is the same as those people that say, it's gta, play hello kitty if you don't want only kill people. It's very close minded. Only focust on your own opinion and taste. Cheesus. It's gta. You can do whatever. It was like it, and will ever be. Not everyone is only going rampage in story also. I don't get people, that harass people with saying such stuff in that game, that has clearly no clear focus in that reguard. And that's a good thing it didn't. I mean, yeah, clearly the focus is kinda on illegal stuff. But we alsk have kinda legal races or stuff like arena, that seem to be shown in gta universe on tv. So.... Not everything we do in it is also illegal or criminal. Even it's maybe the main focus, if you can say that about gta. 

Lg Fen

Hazzardtohimself
17 minutes ago, Fenrill said:

I would love to see a miata(please the first version with popups) and crx from the 80s.

Atleast for the jdm part, european more a sl 500 and comet classic. Also a ferrari maranello. Hope for the popup headlights version. 

And US, i would love to see a toronado. It's a frontwheel musclecar and kinda would be one of its kind in gta 5. And also a 90s Ford Probe would be awesome. 

Yes to all of this. Although we've already got the CRX in game (Blista Compact / GoGo Monkey Blista) - admittedly it would be nice if it got some extra tuning bits (and maybe some HSW performance?) 

9 minutes ago, Fenrill said:

Seriously? I am not a truck person myself, but why not? It's GTA, no racing game. And even Forza Horizon has trucks. Even only a few. But gta attracks all kind of players. Also not only people, that run in open lobbies with theire mk2 or super cars and blow people up. You statement is the same as those people that say, it's gta, play hello kitty if you don't want only kill people. It's very close minded. Only focust on your own opinion and taste. Cheesus. It's gta. You can do whatever. It was like it, and will ever be. Not everyone is only going rampage in story also. I don't get people, that harass people with saying such stuff in that game, that has clearly no clear focus in that reguard. And that's a good thing it didn't. I mean, yeah, clearly the focus is kinda on illegal stuff. But we alsk have kinda legal races or stuff like arena, that seem to be shown in gta universe on tv. So.... Not everything we do in it is also illegal or criminal. Even it's maybe the main focus, if you can say that about gta. 

Lg Fen

I could also request to get a Hot Air Balloon, it's the same kind of useless "vehicle", that really nobody needs. Or we could need more boats, even if we don't really need any new boats, because there are only 2-3 situations where we need a boat. Some things are really just wasted ressources!

They could also add another submarine, because mimimi, i want another submarine, it's the same BS.

Edited by Mexicola9302

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

🙄 Cars are just for going from point A to point B guys. So everything is useless. Rockstar may as well just add econoboxes. And not the good kind either. More cars like the Asea. Maybe even Chinese. Everything else is useless!

19 minutes ago, ddarko12 said:

🙄 Cars are just for going from point A to point B guys. So everything is useless. Rockstar may as well just add econoboxes. And not the good kind either. More cars like the Asea. Maybe even Chinese. Everything else is useless!

There is a huge difference between requesting a car or bike, or a niche vehicle like a truck, submarine, boat, hot air balloon, gyrocopter etc. but yeah give the small minority of like 3-5% that want a new truck what they want, because this is how the world should work nowadays. Let's waste all manpower and ressources on a niche thing, that only a small minority cares about or wants.

GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)

1 hour ago, Fenrill said:

It can't be 2D, when "low poly". Low poly means there has to be polygons. So 3d. The world itself is telling that. Do you throw words arround you without knowing what they are meaning? XD

To be honest, I don't care what it's called. Let's call it "sh*t" if that's better for you. Do you see 3D here? I don't.

xo35433437855889.png

10f83479362905.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, krotex said:

To be honest, I don't care what it's called. Let's call it "sh*t" if that's better for you. Do you see 3D here? I don't.

xo35433437855889.png

10f83479362905.png

I see what you mean, the thing is, i even get that feeling while looing at some headlights or rearlights in games where cars are the only thing that should matter. In Forza Motorsport 7, Forza Horizon 4&5, i also sometimes got the feeling that it's just flat not 3D at all, looking at some. It just looks like the head and rearlights are painted on, like there is 0 depth to it. Some ppl notice it and some don't. I had that discussion in another forum already.

17 minutes ago, krotex said:

This is not speculation about the Drug Wars vehicles as far as I know... There's probably better places for talking about vehicle model quality, or rather, *complaining* about it - FYI some vehicles are shaped like that IRL.

Also what the f*ck do you mean "do you see 3D here"? Do you know what you're saying? :kekw: I mean, it's a certain no but.

• Like 2

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

they're saying the lights are just flat textures

TBF even some older games does at least try to use the reflector shape, etc.

but R* is so lazy the on texture is just a brightened version of the normal one, meaning you can't have clear tailights that glow red or whattever, EXCEPT police lights do just that

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Mexicola9302 said:

There is a huge difference between requesting a car or bike, or a niche vehicle like a truck, submarine, boat, hot air balloon, gyrocopter etc. but yeah give the small minority of like 3-5% that want a new truck what they want, because this is how the world should work nowadays. Let's waste all manpower and ressources on a niche thing, that only a small minority cares about or wants.

A Ram TRX is not niche by a long shot. Almost everyone who enjoyed the Buffalo STX would love one. Also remember the outrage at how we didn't get a regular Caracara at first? Then we got one and people were happy about it. Doesn't sound niche to me. Maybe you Euros are so caught up on the term 'trucks'... but when Americans say trucks we mean pickups. Not semis or lorries or tractor trailers or whatever you guys think we mean. We mean pickup trucks. Ford Raptor, RAM, Silverado, etc. Hell, the Ford F150 is one of the best selling cars on the planet. There is a crazy assed following for pickup trucks and it does translate over into video games. They're really about as useful an addition as SUVs.

If you don't like them, fine. But they're wanted and just as good an addition as anything else. There could be an argument made against SUVs. I personally do not enjoy any SUV as much as a sedan or coupe, I think modern SUVs are just big unnecessary cars. Well accountants, sales figures and the majority of the world sure disagrees with me. And as far as this game, if I had it my way I say Rockstar should add nothing but Dewbachees, Obeys, Ubermachts and Grottis. But they are not there to cater solely to me.

Edited by ddarko12
  • Like 1

@ddarko12 talk was about huge semis, not trucks which i would agree we need some more especially if this dlc is focused on blaine county. But adding more semis when we can't use them in any way would be a waste of resources in my opinion. Again i'm refering to huge tracks used to transport various products, not mini trucks like f150.

user posted image

Pickup trucks yeah sure the game can always need more of those. Yeah for me as a German a truck is something like the Phantom, not a Dodge Ram or Ford F150 or something.

We call semis "LKW = Lastkraftwagen or Laster" in Germany so hmm.

The thing is the word "truck" is technically not wrong, if i talk about semis.

That is a football and soccer situation, i guess. We europeans call it football and you americans call it soccer. Even tho football is a big thing in the UK too, even they call it football not soccer. I mean f*ck they invented it.

Edited by Mexicola9302

Just now, ACR said:

@ddarko12 talk was about huge semis, not trucks which i would agree we need some more especially if this dlc is focused on blaine county. But adding more semis when we can't use them in any way would be a waste of resources in my opinion. Again i'm refering to huge tracks used to transport various products, not mini trucks like f150.

There are missions where you must use Semis, like the Lost Contract, also the Longfin prep and older contact mission if we could have Semis as personal vehicles, so in terms of gameplay it would make way more sense to have Semis as personal vehicles than more generic super cars that for the most part look and drive the same anyways.

By the same logic as another user argued I could tell you to play Forza when you want the latest sports cars or Call of Duty when you're not happy with the weapons available.

• Bruh 2