Los Santos Drug Wars: Vehicle Speculation & Discussion

Spider-Vice

45 minutes ago, Cyoctane said:

Seeing that we're going to be hanging out with redneck juggalos in Sandy Shores I could see something like one of those 3 wheeled atvs with the huge tires or some beat up piece of sh*t pick up truck, like the Beater Dukes but a Chevy truck

Edit, like these

spacer.png

Gonna need this outfit.

08fe6e433b96e5c5817a9c58a0c42783.jpg

49 minutes ago, Cyoctane said:

Seeing that we're going to be hanging out with redneck juggalos in Sandy Shores I could see something like one of those 3 wheeled atvs with the huge tires or some beat up piece of sh*t pick up truck, like the Beater Dukes but a Chevy truck

Edit, like these

/cdn-cgi/mirage/b7748235ba8dfcc44aa716d77776296e9a63c697f2d814123c4cb73821649ec5/1280/https://image.invaluable.com/housePhotos/kraft/52/692152/H4371-L239640792.jpg

/cdn-cgi/mirage/b7748235ba8dfcc44aa716d77776296e9a63c697f2d814123c4cb73821649ec5/1280/https://cs.copart.com/v1/AUTH_svc.pdoc00001/LPP364/c59aac1dd85b48d699002bafec4a22e4_ful.jpg

Almost killed myself on two separate occasions with that exact mode of trike.

41 minutes ago, R a f a e said:

Need new muscle cars!

Mach 1 when. The GTX is perfect but it’s not a Mach 1. If ever there was a car deserving of redundancy it is the Doninator, and the Comet too.

• Like 2

I'm gonna burn in hell buuut... 

- Lotus Emira 

- Nissan Z Prototype / 400Z

- Mitsubishi FTO / EVO IX / 3000GT

- Honda CR-X

- Miata / MX-5

- Colorado / RAM / Durango / Bronco

Lonely-Martin

Still hoping for a Retinue MK III Cosworth. :D

Okay so, we haven't really seen anything aside from the Tahoma and the classic taxi. If this update is anything like The Contract in terms of drip-feed content, then it could be good. I was not expecting cars like the Deity or Cinquemila.

Anyway, my predictions:

A new Debauchee
Aston%20Martin%20V12%20Vantage%20Photo%2
or
aston-martin-dbx707-side-view.jpg

It seems Rockstar has been giving more attention to previously neglected brands lately (Obey, Pfister, Ubermacht) and I feel Dewbauchee is next. We got the Champion and that's a start. These brands have been ignored or have received sorry ass additions for years. And now I finally feel like we have enough Obeys and maybe room for a couple more Ubermachts. But Dewbauchee sorely needs a new car and a bit more normal (as the Champion is based on a one-off). I predict new V12 Vantage or DBX. Heck, we might even get a new DBS or DB11.

New Benefactor Sedan

1%20BEH_2521.jpg

Well, we finally got a new Enus sedan, the Deity which quite frankly is a new version of the Cognoscenti. I say the Schafter is long overdue for an overhaul. And this is a drug-related DLC. If not in the first part then the second part, this needs to come. Hopefully as either a Maybach or a nice new W223 of some sort, maybe AMG. Hell, maybe even Schafter V12 II. The old one is getting on a bit.

Entity3

480075-la-koenigsegg-jesko-a-4-millions-

Almost forgot but yeah the Entity3 is all but confirmed. I say it better be a Jesko. Not an updated existing car. Maybe it'll be that new CC850 but that'd be too similar looking to the OG Entity XF.

New Rolls-Royce based Enus

RR_Spectre_Shot_02_Front_3QTR.jpg

Plently of Bentley based Enus lately. We did get the Jubilee and well, that was crap unless you have the modded version. I feel like the Spectre would be good however, and it could be the first EV Enus.

Ferrari Trucc

220913142818-ferrari-purosangue.jpg?c=or

It did not take them long to add a parody of the Urus (and quite frankly they added the Toros around the same time Forza Horizon 4 acquired the Urus). I feel like this should happen sooner or later.

As far as other stuff, maybe more classics, hopefully more unique regular cars like the Dinka SJ as that really surprised me. I just hope the car selection isn't small, filled with filler/themed crap and has a lot of cars people will continue to drive for more than a few days.

eboyjohnkrasinski

well, not looking good for a trailer at the game awards so I'm just gonna throw out my vehicle predictions.

Pontiac Aztek (SUVs)

Spoiler

pontiac-aztek-2003-1024-03.jpg?width=102

Chrysler 300C SRT8 (Sedans)

Spoiler

c3cf3ecf9387e1032ace150ac2dfa243.jpeg

BMW 750iL E38 (Sedans)

Spoiler

2012-340677-bmw-750il-e38-26-10-20121.jp

Toyota GR Yaris (Sports)

Spoiler

Toyota-GR-Yaris-dab-of-oppo_www.jpg

Ram TRX (Off-Road)

Spoiler

rm021_565fn.jpg

Mercedes-Benz G63 (SUVs)

Spoiler

w_1200

Koenigsegg Jesko

Spoiler

jeskolucerne-stevenwade-3.jpg

Range Rover Classic (SUVs)

Spoiler

range-rover-ulez-by-kingsley-cars-exteri

• Like 3

Fingers crossed we get a new Grotti and Dewbauchee. 

1 hour ago, ddarko12 said:

Okay so, we haven't really seen anything aside from the Tahoma and the classic taxi. If this update is anything like The Contract in terms of drip-feed content, then it could be good. I was not expecting cars like the Deity or Cinquemila.

Anyway, my predictions:

A new Debauchee
or

It seems Rockstar has been giving more attention to previously neglected brands lately (Obey, Pfister, Ubermacht) and I feel Dewbauchee is next. We got the Champion and that's a start. These brands have been ignored or have received sorry ass additions for years. And now I finally feel like we have enough Obeys and maybe room for a couple more Ubermachts. But Dewbauchee sorely needs a new car and a bit more normal (as the Champion is based on a one-off). I predict new V12 Vantage or DBX. Heck, we might even get a new DBS or DB11.

New Benefactor Sedan

1%20BEH_2521.jpg

Well, we finally got a new Enus sedan, the Deity which quite frankly is a new version of the Cognoscenti. I say the Schafter is long overdue for an overhaul. And this is a drug-related DLC. If not in the first part then the second part, this needs to come. Hopefully as either a Maybach or a nice new W223 of some sort, maybe AMG. Hell, maybe even Schafter V12 II. The old one is getting on a bit.

Entity3

Almost forgot but yeah the Entity3 is all but confirmed. I say it better be a Jesko. Not an updated existing car. Maybe it'll be that new CC850 but that'd be too similar looking to the OG Entity XF.

Plently of Bentley based Enus lately. We did get the Jubilee and well, that was crap unless you have the modded version. I feel like the Spectre would be good however, and it could be the first EV Enus.

Ferrari Trucc

It did not take them long to add a parody of the Urus (and quite frankly they added the Toros around the same time Forza Horizon 4 acquired the Urus). I feel like this should happen sooner or later.

As far as other stuff, maybe more classics, hopefully more unique regular cars like the Dinka SJ as that really surprised me. I just hope the car selection isn't small, filled with filler/themed crap and has a lot of cars people will continue to drive for more than a few days.

I really really hope we get a new Dewbauchee and Grotti. And a proper Rolls would be great too, to make up for the Jubilee

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ddarko12 said:

Anyway, my predictions:

A new Debauchee
or

New Benefactor Sedan

1%20BEH_2521.jpg

Entity3

Ferrari Trucc

yes,this would be awesome,throw in 90s sl and nsx and a new g class,it would be perfect!

RoadbreakerGTA
13 hours ago, GTA-Biker said:

Maybe we'll get some bikes since they mentioned bikers will be involved in this,I'd personally like to see these:

Freeway-GTAIV-front.jpg

Angel-GTAIV-front.png

Hellfury-GTAIV-front.jpg

NRG900-GTAIV-F-front.jpg

They also mentioned hippies,so maybe we'll get the "Mothership" livery for Surfer and/or Youga Classic,or a new classic van such as this:

8045_4729896896324.jpg

Not sure if they would fit the theme,but I'd also like to see these:

Hide contents

1280px-Porsche_911E_ca_1969.jpg

1280px-BMW_507.jpg

5ed1316a3ad861134d12f912?width=1136&form

1280px-Citroen_2CV_1X7A7979.jpg

DSC_9936.jpg

23238383.png

1280px-Mercedes-Benz_SLR_McLaren_2_cropp

These are so good, why wouldn't they?

6 hours ago, ddarko12 said:

Anyway, my predictions:

A new Debauchee
or

New Benefactor Sedan

1%20BEH_2521.jpg

Entity3

Ferrari Trucc

We need a new Aston Martin, an updates Rapid GT or Super GT, maybe both variants of the Super GT and maybe an updated version of the Rapid GT Cabrio, also don't forget about the Exempler too 

Love to see a Police Riot Tank, just a reskin of the Rhino but the turret is different and cannot fire missiles as it is a riot tank and has a ram instead of a barrel, this would be so good for a CnC dlc tbh

1 hour ago, deni3593 said:

90s sl

We neeeeed that for sure:

MercedesBenzSL73AMG_03.jpg

Someone in the lore is working on one but... who knows when that'll be out :kekw:

• Like 3

TrickyMario7654

I'm hoping for more older-style cars from the 1980s and earlier, particularly muscle cars.

Marciliojunior01
13 minutes ago, ddarko12 said:

We neeeeed that for sure:

MercedesBenzSL73AMG_03.jpg

Someone in the lore is working on one but... who knows when that'll be out :kekw:

From what i have seen it was nearly ready, but you know they often hold on releases for polishing or for not clashing with each other. 

TrickyMario7654

Anyone wouldn't mind another Ford Thunderbird in GTA Online? I hope they go with the 7th gen Thunderbird, because it looks so unique in my opinion.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a6/1978_Ford_Thunderbird_Hardtop_%2825195010534%29.jpg

Also, I think the Mitsubishi Starion would be nice to have too.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/1988_Mitsubishi_Starion_Turbo_2.0_Front_%281%29.jpg

18 minutes ago, TrickyMario7654 said:

I'm hoping for more older-style cars from the 1980s and earlier, particularly muscle cars.

Except a few Pontiacs and Plymouths I think we have most relevant muscle cars already in the game, except as convertibles, I'd now like to see some 80s and 90s American and European cars, also more US vintage sedans and waggons. I'm glad about any new muscle car though.

TrickyMario7654
1 minute ago, Aquamaniac said:

Except a few Pontiacs and Plymouths I think we have most relevant muscle cars already in the game, except as convertibles, I'd now like to see some 80s and 90s American and European cars, also more US vintage sedans and waggons. I'm glad about any new muscle car though.

Honestly, I think a few Australian cars would be nice to have too.

15 minutes ago, TrickyMario7654 said:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/1988_Mitsubishi_Starion_Turbo_2.0_Front_%281%29.jpg

If we finally get the Maibatsu Thunder in GTA, I will cry tears of joy😭

And also maybe another Muscle Car like a ‘70 Road Runner? (Schyster Frigatebird)

40-C6-BD98-5837-4659-9-F9-B-5-B65076-EB0

Edited by MekhiSkyline
  • Like 5

RoadbreakerGTA
16 minutes ago, TrickyMario7654 said:

Anyone wouldn't mind another Ford Thunderbird in GTA Online? I hope they go with the 7th gen Thunderbird, because it looks so unique in my opinion.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a6/1978_Ford_Thunderbird_Hardtop_%2825195010534%29.jpg

Yes, more Thunderbird variants, love to see the Fortune back, the '86 Thunderbird, 2nd Gen Thunderbird and so on, also a Starion and any Mitsubishi that isn't another Mule variant will do

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, TrickyMario7654 said:

Honestly, I think a few Australian cars would be nice to have too.

Don't know much about them, a Chrysler Valiant Charger would be cool, are there other cars that were exclusive to Australia?

RoadbreakerGTA
15 minutes ago, Aquamaniac said:

We need more Pontiacs, Plymouth, Oldsmobile, AMC, Buick and such in the game, car companies that haven't been getting the treatment they needed deserves something tbh, anything really

• Like 1

Reaching all the way back to CEO for the Brickade is.. different. Are we seeing them exploit underused assets? Just a one off? 

Even the little things - where do we mod a Brickade? Is it a sale vehicle? A HQ? Are there "something like" 50 vehicle slots because we get a new class of vehicle HQ, based on the unreleased interior maybe? Is this going to be an Arena War retouch too?

I hate the wait. Trailer pls.

Edited by Gridl0k
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Hazzardtohimself

The common expectation is likely correct in that the bigger vehicles used in this DLC (probably not all Pegasus ones, sadly) will take up 'Special Vehicle-esq' slots in the new property, and that's where we'll also be able to customise them. 

So, confirmed ones are the Journey and Brickade. 

I'd imagine we'll also get the following from the existing Pegasus list: Vetir (loads of customisation already in game), Crusader (maybe this'll just finally become a PV), Marshall / Liberator (for off-road deliveries?), Boxville (plz with better engine plz), various buses (Prison, Festival etc.), Limo/Turreted Limo (maybe a bit too Vinewood for this half of the DLC though), Stockade (armour goes brrr), Camper (not actually on the Pegasus list I think, but it makes sense). 

• YEE 1

Marciliojunior01
32 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

Reaching all the way back to CEO for the Brickade is.. different. Are we seeing them exploit underused assets? Just a one off? 

Even the little things - where do we mod a Brickade? Is it a sale vehicle? A HQ? Are there "something like" 50 vehicle slots because we get a new class of vehicle HQ, based on the unreleased interior maybe? Is this going to be an Arena War retouch too?

I hate the wait. Trailer pls.

Probably just allowing to buy more apartments and a new property. I wish they would use that garage interior leaked way bacj in 2015 

14 hours ago, Cyoctane said:

spacer.png

We need the real Sadler!

sddefault.jpg

Edited by Schuimpruim

Night Machine
13 hours ago, AUScowboy said:

Almost killed myself on two separate occasions with that exact mode of trike.

The good old Honda Big Red. I ran myself over with one of those once. lol  They were well known for being very tipsy and once I stuck my leg down to catch myself and the back wheel snatched me right off and ran me over. I couldn't stop laughing. 

Night Machine

I'd like to see an 80's style Caddy Seville. 

92e7d4d598785e0b9914c0c62d4b14f6.jpg

1981-Cadillac-Seville-Elegante.jpg

Edited by Night Machine