Los Santos Drug Wars: Vehicle Speculation & Discussion

Spider-Vice

RoadbreakerGTA
4 hours ago, DM_Tony said:

I wonder if the devs know about their old models from GTA SA and decided to make something similar but gave it the same name, or if the naming department reused an old name since they thought it looked the same? Before, I wanted the original Greenwood and Broadway back with lowrider upgrades at Benny's. Oh well! It's like the issue of using 'Vortex' for the motorcycle and people thought we wouldn't get a hovercraft/ ACV in GTAO.

I understand your point about returning vehicles from GTAIV. It would be an easy win for R* given how often they have been requested like the Turismo or Corvette C5. We had more biker themed missions and artwork, but no new Choppers. Bring back some from TLAD such as the Revenant.

I feel this is the way going forward, we will get a few (15-18) random cars that appear to be well designed passion projects by the devs, but are not widely requested by the overall community. We might just get 2-3 highly requested ones per update. However, perhaps they can finally add some new cars to brands that had no love like:

Buckingham - Noble? Crazy they updated the dealership with the brand name, but has no cars!

https://www.topgear.com/sites/default/files/2022/01/F34_1 Low Res.jpg

Fathom / Infiniti and Bollokan / Hyundai - literally only has one car each!

https://www.cnet.com/a/img/resize/b39f581c811bf658d46f5e64ab45e1520fb06ac5/hub/2022/02/10/d6f20fca-ab80-457e-a079-9b02e8cc9f06/2022-infiniti-q60-01.jpg?auto=webp&fit=crop&height=675&width=1200

Totally agree with you on all of that, like what's going on at Rockstar tbh, I love to see the OG Broadway and Greenwood and not be a confusing mess like the Jester had gotten, also it is not just exclusive to the 3D era cars, even the GTA4 vehicles gotten the same treatment with the Virgo, the Diabolus being a superbike and not the Chopper in TLatD, the same with the Nightblade having a different model then it's TLatD variant, the Blade being a car in GTA5 and a boat in GTA4, so yeah 

Also I love some Noble cars and other British Leyland cars too, also a Double Decker Bus too, either the classic or modern version of it and a London cab too, maybe have them converted to be suitable for the US roads like having the steering wheel on the left instead of the right and so on, also Fathom needs some more Infiniti based car, Bolokan needs some more Hyundai, Kia and Ssangyung cars too, also Zirconium and any other car brands that are lacking cars or any sort of vehicles in their roster, so yeah

1 hour ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

I hope they don't do the same to the Walton, Oceanic and Idaho if they ever add them into the game 

Yeah the Walton would have fit the theme, perhaps used instead of the Bobcat in the 'Heavy Metal' Dax mission. I agree with the community, we need more trucks in game. I was expecting more off road vehicles too given the theme and definitely the RAM TRX.

Strange the new Tulip has a drag car stance. Some really like it but others think R* done messed up and can't get the simplest things right. I was always confused about the stance of the Blade too.

I don't know why we didn't get a Benny's lowrider upgrade for the Tahoma. Not only given the iconic and infamous status of the Monte Carlo, but the Tahoma and Broadway had lowrider upgrades in GTA SA, back in 2004. R* put a lot of effort into the Youga Classic 4x4 van's interior but not the same for Surfer custom. They added a Brioso 300 widebody - why? who asked for that.

At least we got a new Willard, Classique, new brand for Alpine (French) and the first electric motorcycle. I'll be grateful for that.

Edit: We didn't even get a new vehicle for Festive week when we normally would get 2 ... that made the Winter dripfeed way more bearable. And we have artificial scarcity with the removal of the 300R from sale ... seriously? That increases the dripfeed lol

Edited by DM_Tony

RoadbreakerGTA
1 hour ago, DM_Tony said:

Yeah the Walton would have fit the theme, perhaps used instead of the Bobcat in the 'Heavy Metal' Dax mission. I agree with the community, we need more trucks in game. I was expecting more off road vehicles too given the theme and definitely the RAM TRX.

Strange the new Tulip has a drag car stance. Some really like it but others think R* done messed up and can't get the simplest things right. I was always confused about the stance of the Blade too.

I don't know why we didn't get a Benny's lowrider upgrade for the Tahoma. Not only given the iconic and infamous status of the Monte Carlo, but the Tahoma and Broadway had lowrider upgrades in GTA SA, back in 2004. R* put a lot of effort into the Youga Classic 4x4 van's interior but not the same for Surfer custom. They added a Brioso 300 widebody - why? who asked for that.

At least we got a new Willard, Classique, new brand for Alpine (French) and the first electric motorcycle. I'll be grateful for that.

Edit: We didn't even get a new vehicle for Festive week when we normally would get 2 ... that made the Winter dripfeed way more bearable. And we have artificial scarcity with the removal of the 300R from sale ... seriously? That increases the dripfeed lol

Yeah, I kinda agree, people forgot about the Blade Stance and I dunno why they made those stances as an option, love to see the Walton back as what it was in the 3D era and not some random car tbh or the GTA4 Bobcat and Rancher for some missions as well instead, yeah Tahoma and Broadway deserves a lowrider option as well as the new Tulip too, I love to see the GTA4 Sabre back too as well as a lowrider car, then we may have four G-Body cars in the game, also love a four door Tahoma too, I wish Broadway and Greenwood old models come into the game too at some point tbh, just does not feel right for them be named a different car, the same for other GTA 3, SA and VC vehicles tbh, just odd really, 

Well, at least we do have a new Willard and Classique car, but wish to see the Solair, Willard and Marbelle make a return too, also change the Stallion from a Declasse car to Classique like it should of been from the beginning, also more Willard and Classique cars too and dunno why it took them till now to do it, but maybe because of GTA6, hope Willard, Classique, Fathom, Bolokan and any other car brands get some more love soon before GTA6 and the end of Online in GTA5, 

I love the new Alpine brand, I've wanted an Alpine car in the game, but hope we get more Alpine vehicles too like the classic version of the Panthere and other Classic and modern Alpine cars, not sure about other French cars like Renault, Peugeot and Citroën being part of the Toundra brand, I think that is exclusive for Alpine cars, but do hope we've get another French brand for those three other French car brands in real life that us a combination of the three, hope Bolokan gets the same treatment for the three Korean car brand too, so who knows tbh 

I think the Tahoma meant to be this weeks new car and we may get another free car during Christmas day as usual, would be a surprise but who knows tbh

The update's released now, so use the topic in the general Vehicles section for future wishlisting or talking about specific current vehicles, thanks!

• Realistic Steak! 1

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away