Los Santos Drug Wars: Vehicle Speculation & Discussion

Spider-Vice

Just like we did for the Criminal Enterprises, let's talk vehicles here! Don't be shy about making new topics!

declasse_coupe-1024x576.jpg

taxi_ron_combo-1024x391.jpg

brickade.png

• Like 2

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

vw_bus_vw_bulli_samba_bus_volkswagen_auto_hippie.jpg?format=autoce434d162fe79060ac7bfdba43013ef5.jpghippie-vintage-bus-retro-car-airbrushing-hand-drawing-cartoon-transport-bright-yellow-purple-painted-colorful-flowers-vector-78140668.jpg1e74a5ac5051dd08d96626d69e7a3539.jpg

lol maybe?

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

Marciliojunior01
5 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

lol maybe?

In the scrapped cop dlc there was a new surfer variant, is not much of a stretch it was reporpused as a hippie van. 

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1

9 minutes ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

In the scrapped cop dlc there was a new surfer variant, is not much of a stretch it was reporpused as a hippie van. 

they could allow us to carry 5 other players with the van

well we probably won't see hippy stuff but just speculating from that trailer/house at the back of the artwork

In the first picture that was shared, Ron Dax etc are next to an Albany Emperor, mean something like we're finally going to get a lowrider version of it or just a random npc car thrown in? 

319064764_1634409873659414_5164311064899319005535_1634409926992742_1419685275588

there's 3 vehicles in the game with hippie livery... also taxi roof for whatever reason :kekw:

This doesn't feel like a fitting theme for an e46 M3 😢. Maybe part two will take us back to LS, and perhaps we could see an E46 then?

• Like 2

Insoluble Fiber

the livery on the brickade from the artwork - it looks like arid camo with some sort of juggalo shaped figures similar on dax's shirt

naughtygawdxci
6 minutes ago, ghostsoap01 said:

This doesn't feel like a fitting theme for an e46 M3 😢. Maybe part two will take us back to LS, and perhaps we could see an E46 then?

Isn't the GTA IV Sentinel an E46?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, naughtygawdxci said:

Isn't the GTA IV Sentinel an E46?

Yep. Considering we've seen other cars from old games make a return, it shocks me that the (imo) coolest car ever made somehow isn't one they've added yet.

• Like 3

I honestly hope the theme does not impact the cars. sh*t if it's about drugs, give us a new Schafter Maybach. No interest from me in drugs if we get no expensive cars.

• Like 2

Marciliojunior01
1 minute ago, ddarko12 said:

I honestly hope the theme does not impact the cars. sh*t if it's about drugs, give us a new Schafter Maybach. No interest from me in drugs if we get no expensive cars.

To have a sh*t interior like the cinquemilla ? I would rather wait this kind of vehicle to be released with gta 6 honestly. 

• Like 2

they bringing the plane from 2011 lets go
maybe the dlc will include scrapped story mission?

Edited by yijifar213

6 minutes ago, yijifar213 said:

they bringing the plane from 2011 lets go

https://www.gtabase.com/igallery/5701-5800/GTA5_Duster_Story-5774-1080.jpg

Isn't it the same? Crop Duster

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Duster

Edited by 44Orca
  • Like 1
  • YEE 1

Maybe we'll get some bikes since they mentioned bikers will be involved in this,I'd personally like to see these:

Freeway-GTAIV-front.jpg

Angel-GTAIV-front.png

Hellfury-GTAIV-front.jpg

NRG900-GTAIV-F-front.jpg

They also mentioned hippies,so maybe we'll get the "Mothership" livery for Surfer and/or Youga Classic,or a new classic van such as this:

8045_4729896896324.jpg

Not sure if they would fit the theme,but I'd also like to see these:

Spoiler

1280px-Porsche_911E_ca_1969.jpg

1280px-BMW_507.jpg

5ed1316a3ad861134d12f912?width=1136&form

1280px-Citroen_2CV_1X7A7979.jpg

DSC_9936.jpg

23238383.png

1280px-Mercedes-Benz_SLR_McLaren_2_cropp

Edited by GTA-Biker

33 minutes ago, Maeve said:

The reference would be cool. But seriously after having fun with that I would drive that sh*t off a cliff ole uglass thing

My wishlist is Ferrari Purosangue,Mercedes S class or maybach,new 7 series BMW,mercedes gt 4 door or in general some big german luxury sedan, i would like to see mercedes sl from the 90s as feltzer classic,also it would be great if we get more convertibles...

For a truck,i would like see Rivian...

I really dont want new supercars/hypercars,boring AF...

And I hope car list will not follow the theme of this update like it was the case with bikers...

Edited by deni3593
  • Like 1

I wonder if we will get a Surfer or Journey custom, it would make sense and fit in with the theme.

• YEE 1

Lamborghini1335
21 minutes ago, deni3593 said:

My wishlist is Ferrari Purosangue,Mercedes S class or maybach,new 7 series BMW,mercedes gt 4 door or in general some big german luxury sedan, i would like to see mercedes sl from the 90s as feltzer classic,also it would be great if we get more convertibles...

For a truck,i would like see Rivian...

I really dont want new supercars/hypercars,boring AF...

And I hope car list will not follow the theme of this update like it was the case with bikers...

A good 4 door pickup truck like the GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado with a proper BMW M5 CS and a M7 LWB/SWB would be nice. 1 or 2 supers won't kill anyone either if there's a lot of new cars. I have a lot of heart for modern luxury cars and trucks.

• Like 2

Exsanguination
49 minutes ago, OscarMikeDetroit said:

I’ve spent hours and hours of my life taking that bad boy in LS to run over peds 

• Like 1

Hazzardtohimself
2 hours ago, 44Orca said:

Isn't it the same? Crop Duster

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Duster

The Duster hasn't changed since 2013, and the only time we saw it actually dusting was in the original GTA5 trailer. If memory serves, when you fly the 'plane in game and press 'X' (insert console button here) the singular smoke trail it vaguely leaves behind is client-side only. 

If this is being changed to be more like the Stunt Smoke, that'd be neat - obviously we'd be dropping hallucinogens on party-goers or enemies or something, rather than crop-fertiliser. 

Best case scenario, this is something we can do in freemode after the Duster is upgraded. 

Realistic case scenario, the functionality will be limited to a mission where we fly through a corona. 

Piping dream case scenario, either of the above options but the 'plane is actually an RC Baron that we control from (say) a camper van or something. 🐇

• Like 1

RoadbreakerGTA
3 hours ago, ghostsoap01 said:

Yep. Considering we've seen other cars from old games make a return, it shocks me that the (imo) coolest car ever made somehow isn't one they've added yet.

Honestly, dunno why Rockstar didn't bring back any of the GTA4 vehicles, I'm not talking about a modern version of it, but when the last time we've got a proper GTA4 vehicle make a return?

HSW Bagger 

This update is perfect for some 70's and 80's style vehicles, we've got one teased, but hope we get more, maybe an 80's Crown Vic or some classic land yachts or such

Why a crop duster? We can't even get food in this game. 

Hope we can mod it into a more interesting plane:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKTncVMwo0fGg-BtYNonn5253b34b2c19433f957195c5f54d7e25?from=pc

Seeing that we're going to be hanging out with redneck juggalos in Sandy Shores I could see something like one of those 3 wheeled atvs with the huge tires or some beat up piece of sh*t pick up truck, like the Beater Dukes but a Chevy truck

Edit, like these

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Cyoctane