LOS SANTOS DRUG WARS COMES TO GTA ONLINE ON DECEMBER 13

Spider-Vice

Just now, Compton Menace said:

Not gonna lie...Rockstar is acting as shady as they were with the whole Expanded and Enhaced fiasco...Im starting to wonder if there is even enough details to be shared in this DLC...i think i will be expecting the worse and anything above that will be a bonus

Just by mentioning new buyable property and acid lab it's given that at least we're gonna get a new business, i don't expect anything spectacular, some missions, new business, usual dlc content. Car selection and maybe new weapons would tip it in a direction from meh to decent/good enough. 

• Like 1
user posted image

Back when we had the trailer for After Hours, I remember posting in the DLC speculation thread that they are not showing a whole lot in that trailer, as they had a bunch of cutscenes in there, and that maybe they didn't because they had nothing to show...

I hope it's not the case for this as well.

Rockstar's approach to talking about this update is quite unusual I will say lol

We had massive info drops and so much to talk about before every update for at least the last three years, not so much this time around.

Edited by R a f a e

13 minutes ago, Insoluble Fiber said:

I'd admit, I'd become a plussy in an instant if I could on PC

That reindeer suit tho :( Not particularly miffed about any of the GTA+ stuff they've done so far, as it seems okay enough to me and not highly restrictive vs. other games but I want that Xmas clothing dammit :kekw: 

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

2 minutes ago, TheWisper said:

Trailer will come on Monday, let's wait for car leaks soon at least 😂

well, don't hold your breath for those

1 minute ago, R a f a e said:

Rockstar's approach to talking about this update is quite unusual I will say lol

We had massive info drops and so much to talk about before every update for at least the last three years, not so much this time around.

There's always new stuff to find when the update actually drops even after the marketing, and everyone will start posting "oh sh*t look at this" on the forums when it drops, so I kinda have a feeling they wanna do that even more now lol. We also still have Monday.

image.png

Just now, Spider-Vice said:

reindeer suit

I'd imagine if it was on pc, modders will find a way to force lobbies into them and attach reins to pull a santa sleigh, except you have no control over where you go

They should have a Cerberus-like event but with Santa sleighs :kekw: 

image.png

POWER TRIPPING STAFF
1 minute ago, ACR said:

Just by mentioning new buyable property and acid lab it's given that at least we're gonna get a new business, i don't expect anything spectacular, some missions, new business, usual dlc content. Car selection and maybe new weapons would tip it in a direction from meh to decent/good enough. 

True. To me all that matters are the cars that we will be getting anyway. I was making the reverse association by assuming that a big dlc would bring a good amount of cars with it...

But at least judging by the general theme of this DLC i would risk to say we wont be getting many modern supers (which is a good thing IMO). Lets wait and see what are the cars we will be getting. Hopefully they will be good!

2 minutes ago, TheWisper said:

let's wait for car leaks soon at least 😂

unfortunately that's not happening this time, if not ever. thanks to a certain someone posting very critical pieces of information (which really anyone who would have seen the file would be able to tell those were being deliberately omitted before to reduce the chance of being discovered) that led to r* catching on where those car lists were coming from and taking measures against it.

BakeWithMe1000

This DLC's sounds lame and probably a little new content on release day, no trailer before launch means they know this isnt that big to be hyped about

1 minute ago, Spider-Vice said:

There's always new stuff to find when the update actually drops even after the marketing, and everyone will start posting "oh sh*t look at this" on the forums when it drops, so I kinda have a feeling they wanna do that even more now lol. We also still have Monday.

Yea hopefully that's the case. I mean for this summer's update they went all out with the pre release details and it turned out to not have that much stuff on day one 💀

It seems like the opposite approach this time, we shall see 🤞

• Like 3

Need For Madness Auto
Just now, WildBrick142 said:

unfortunately that's not happening this time, if not ever. thanks to a certain someone posting very critical pieces of information (which really anyone who would have seen the file would be able to tell those were being deliberately omitted before to reduce the chance of being discovered) that led to r* catching on where those car lists were coming from and taking measures against it.

Okay,at least you can show pictures of the unreleased cars on launch day

On 12/8/2022 at 4:13 PM, Zulfurix said:

cqFuBvp.png

They added this funky little guy to the bottom of the post

down the rabbit hole we go..

• YEE 1

Imnotbuyingcookie
16 minutes ago, videotech_ said:

Nice easter egg Rockstar!

3PrINIo.png

EGoPGzn.png

That has gta 5 release date too September 17th 2013 I don't know why you USA guys put the month before the day but anyway lol 😆 

6 minutes ago, Need For Madness Auto said:

Okay,at least you can show pictures of the unreleased cars on launch day

when the update drops, sure

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Imnotbuyingcookie said:

That has gta 5 release date too September 17th 2013 I don't know why you USA guys put the month before the day but anyway lol 😆 

wym why? that's literally how you read it, September (9) 17th (17) 2013 (2013) - 9/17/2013

Insoluble Fiber

What if alloc8tor is doing multi part leak just like the udpate and we get tonight number of vehicles?

11 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

They should have a Cerberus-like event but with Santa sleighs :kekw: 

• KEKW 1

I just want names so i can cope there's new ubermacht, i was trolled with wagon, just want f*cking modern sport ubermacht sedan. 

user posted image

14 minutes ago, WildBrick142 said:

Bro if you think they patched it in the 1 day before the DLC released because of me doing that then i feel like you have more confidence in rockstar's swiftness than you should

it was a really tragic coincidence i feel, and i ultimately removed what you are talking about because i was informed.

Edited by Lucas7yoshi

Imnotbuyingcookie
1 minute ago, Chanelik said:

wym why? that's literally how you read it, September (9) 17th (17) 2013 (2013) - 9/17/2013

:kekw: we over the pound would read the 17th of September 2013 so we go from small to big, day shorter than a month and a month shorter then a year lol 😆 

3 minutes ago, Chanelik said:

17th (of) September

Also there's other languages. Saying the month first would make no sense in German, for example.

• YEE 1

7 minutes ago, Imnotbuyingcookie said:

its a phonetic thing, we say (month) then (day) while everyone else says the reverse. (i.e September 17th vs the 17th of September)

Edited by bitoisgod
  • Realistic Steak! 1

14 minutes ago, BakeWithMe1000 said:

This DLC's sounds lame and probably a little new content on release day, no trailer before launch means they know this isnt that big to be hyped about

cbb7621bda06824545bf10ab568b6612.jpg

f58f5d4362ddf2eb5c95981cec875c78.jpg

1aa6dbdb6de7f3a4f904a10234b34d24.jpg

09c3e589ae3fce773ca17f78540d8eb3.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bitoisgod said:

September 17th vs the 17th of September

frankly I don't mind either

but when you put the year in, the month should be in the middle

• Like 1