LOS SANTOS DRUG WARS COMES TO GTA ONLINE ON DECEMBER 13

Spider-Vice

Just now, rlm_gta said:

I would say it would be a record, but with the GTA VI leaks drama that topic was full of trolls and sh*tposting, mods had a tough day, those hundreds of deleted posts must be like the GTAForums files:kekw:

Imagine the GTA V days... Lol. So so many troll accounts and deleted posts. And the beginnings of the GTAO section.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Just now, rlm_gta said:

I would say it would be a record, but with the GTA VI leaks drama that topic was full of trolls and sh*tposting, mods had a tough day, those hundreds of deleted posts must be like the GTAForums files:kekw:

Nah, I was there and for the most part it was factual, contributing and informative posts like "I was there" and "here for the leak".

55 minutes ago, EkaSwede said:

A dual even! But for that you gotta beat Caverns at 00 Agent in a time limit and I hate that level.

Haven't played it in over 20 years but I'm pretty sure the visibility in that level was terrible and the tunnels dipped a bit where enemies could see you first and start shooting. But yes, dual would be awesome. That gun is a very memorable classic.

3 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

Nah, I was there and for the most part it was factual, contributing and informative posts like "I was there" and "here for the leak".

90a8b026994eb5dd83bce485d7ac06c0.jpg

:jkek:

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

3 minutes ago, Frabbi 01 said:

Haven't played it in over 20 years but I'm pretty sure the visibility in that level was terrible and the tunnels dipped a bit where enemies could see you first and start shooting. But yes, dual would be awesome. That gun is a very memorable classic.

Goldeneye cheats were released in like 2012 and I think included dual wield everythings

There was also a dam WR beaten after 12 years last month 🤯

I looked at my coffee grounds and they said "more coffee" so then I looked at the chicken bones and there's a trailer coming today people, the comms ppl are firing on all cylinders as Tez tweeted

Edited by Gridl0k

1 hour ago, Aquamaniac said:

I'm still hoping for a Mini 14, or maybe a Police style sniper rifle like a Remington 700? 

spacer.png

We are not the same

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCouDqnyb-89Rta0-43K_

• KEKW 2

The Grunt 281

Overpenetration is really a thing that's underused in GTA, RCP90, AR33 (M16) and the cougar magnum they all have some in GoldenEye.

It would be more useful against vehicles with that being said.

32 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

might be a clue

I don't think the config of the car has anything to do with the interior

what I really don't like is the blatantly fake speedo on fmj and its derived cars

it clearly overstates the mph

like R*, if you want the cars to seem faster, reskin it to km/h but exclude the units

like the c7 speedo which either seems over optimistic when using non-native units
47790712d1398900852-analog-speedo-replac
or a little underwhelming

image_82ba97c47cfc3f55fd7a304c5136998689

Spoiler

e009466c1043beb8abfabda4ee30298e.jpg

(pretend the last one is saying km/h, because changing to metric only changes how much the needle moves)

(c6 but you get the idea)

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by needforsuv

^ those guns look like toy guns, made even more hilarious by the guy with like 9 molle pouches on each leg and the fact the police look about 12.

2 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

Goldeneye cheats were released in like 2012 and I think included dual wield everythings

There was also a dam WR beaten after 12 years last month 🤯

Tried to hook my N64 up to a modern led tv a few years ago. Goldeneye looked so bad. Unplayable. Still waiting for a Steam PC port. Hope it comes out before Half Life 3! 🤣😂☠️

Also... if we ever get a spy dlc they could give us the watch laser. Also I saw someone mention the laptop gun from Perfect Dark. That game also had some good weapons that Rockstar is absolutely required to give us.....

We literally did already get prox mines and stickies that are the same colour scheme as goldeneye fwiw. I grew up on it so a lot of the senior RSNTH peeps must have too.

I'm led to believe, decades later, that the Broccolis, Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft might actually finally have shat out an agreement though. Goldeneye RM could well be happening.

Edited by Gridl0k

10 hours ago, REVENGE777 said:

A new stun gun?🤔 what would make this one different?

spacer.png

Tranquilizer Pistol: Stun you by making you impaired (high), would fit the overall theme of this DLC.

Thomas The Dank Engine
9 minutes ago, Grum1o said:

only 1 gun we need in GTAO

Spoiler

kriss-kv45sbl20__89327.1639763357.jpg?c=

dr-evil-come-here.gif

Edited by Thomas The Dank Engine
  • KEKW 2
  • Conspiracy! 1

9 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

We literally did already get prox mines and stickies that are the same colour scheme as goldeneye fwiw. I grew up on it so a lot of the senior RSNTH peeps must have too.

I'm led to believe, decades later, that the Broccolis, Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft might actually finally have shat out an agreement though. Goldeneye RM could well be happening.

It's not Goldeneye but at least a new Perfect Dark is in the works.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_Dark_(upcoming_video_game)

Apparently it will be much more like the original PD on N64 than the sequel that came out for X-Box 360, Perfect Dark Zero was total crap. I only saw a gameplay video of it, it looked cringey af.

GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)

The Grunt 281

Perfect Dark Zero is good but people refuse to admit it, of course people expected things, didn't get them and became mad (like on GTAforums ! )

1 minute ago, Gridl0k said:

Anyone wanna bet we don't hear anything about Part 2, at all, until 2 weeks before the middle of Summer?

Two weeks is being generous, we might hear something for the first time 7 days before like this time.

Thomas The Dank Engine

God, i dont hope we need to smash 600 snowmans in order for us to collect the new Rifle. The crimescenes we got last time with the Service Rifle was already daunting enough only for them to make the Rifle purchasable shortly after. 

Could be a possibility the "out of state misfits" are from Vice City 🧐

• Conspiracy! 2

By the amount of users currently viewing you would think there is a general consensus that we expect some info…

• Best Bru 1

8 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

Anyone wanna bet we don't hear anything about Part 2, at all, until 2 weeks before the middle of Summer?

I think Part 2 will be released in March 2023, together with the "E&E" PC upgrade. It would somehow make sense.

• Like 3

The Grunt 281

Friendly reminder : still nothing like the combat sniper rifle of GTA IV, the game would indeed spawn police snipers with that weapon.

• Realistic Steak! 1

RoadbreakerGTA
2 hours ago, Frabbi 01 said:

Definitely agree. Paintball is a must. Survivals and deathmatches with a paintball mode too.

We also need more weird weapons. What's with all these boring repetitive smgs and rifles?

Give us a flamethrower (one that's more liquid like in Far Cry 5, rather than just a flame like the Cerberus)

How about an ice gun? Of course this one's sound effect needs to be Arnold yelling EVERYBODY CHILLLLLL!

Plasma rifle, similar to something from Doom. The current laser weapons are cool but we need something that shoots something that's not just bullets disguised as lasers.

For a lot of new ideas though, we might just need GTA 6 so we can have new weapon mechanics.

Yeah, you could change different colours of Paintballs or have different colours or random colours, speaking of Arnold, love to see a Quadpod Rocket Launcher that Arnold used in Platoon, that would be cool, with a barrage feature as well

Also a Incinderating Grenade Launcher too

5 minutes ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

That police rifle, could be a new sniper imo.

Sniper from michael artwork or that carbine with silencer, although another m platform rifle like m4 would be too much. Would be nice if we get ruger ar from vice city, that would also fit police type of rifle seeing that law enforcement in murica are using them. I would like mcx virtus but that's just piping dreams. 

Edited by ACR
user posted image

Thomas The Dank Engine
1 minute ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

That police rifle, could be a new sniper imo.

Please, anything to remove the bad taste in my mouth from the so called "Precision Rifle". The only precision it had was the velocity it had from throwing it directly from my weapon wheel. God, missed opportunity right there.

• Like 2

RoadbreakerGTA

I hope all the GTA5 cut content returns like weapons and vehicles tbh, also some of the GTA4 and Expansions weapons and vehicles return also

10 minutes ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

smash 600 snowmans

if it's collectible by car without me getting out, that's not too bad in my book

• Like 2
  • YEE 1