LOS SANTOS DRUG WARS COMES TO GTA ONLINE ON DECEMBER 13

Spider-Vice

Thomas The Dank Engine

I'm stil hoping for a trailer today. The amount of news we got yesterday was quite lackluster compared to other DLC reveals on the Newswire.

3 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

I just want a (RC) p-90

274229?variant=sd_image

A dual even! But for that you gotta beat Caverns at 00 Agent in a time limit and I hate that level.

The Grunt 281

80 overpenetrating bullets (pistol ammo) , roughly the same damage as other power weapons (destroy objects in 3 shots) , that thing is an assault gun.

Perfect Dark's Laptop Gun would be a nice to have weapon.

4dee837f4dcb93fa22c83e9871302272535a58d8

Oh yeah these classic N64 Rare FPS shooters were just awesome. Damn i loved both Goldeneye and Perfect Dark when i was a kid.

Edited by Mexicola9302
  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

Mayacohenloveseveryone
2 hours ago, Frabbi 01 said:

No no no no no! Quite the opposite! I'm taking a guess that there are tons of duplicate collectors (hence why so many new spots).

So very much unlike me! I haven't even filled my hangar......

There have been enough vehicles released to fill all garages & be left without space. There are 717 vehicles.

It isn’t duplicate collectors but people who want to own a portion of those vehicles.

Because we already have HK 416 (Carbine), HK G36 (Special Carbine), M16 (Service Carbine) in the game the only thing that would make sense is, that the Police Rifle is a M4.

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

23 minutes ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

I'm stil hoping for a trailer today. The amount of news we got yesterday was quite lackluster compared to other DLC reveals on the Newswire.

Theres no way theyre gonna give us so little information for this “massive” dlc, hell even with the criminal enterprise update we got way more info than whatever this news wire was

• Realistic Steak! 1

I wonder if the whole 50 new garage slots thing could mean we're getting a new type of garage on top of expansions to some current types. More hangar slots would be good but I'm not sure they'd focus on that on an update that seems to be having us cook and consume drugs, not smuggle them again. :p 

4 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Theres no way theyre gonna give us so little information for this “massive” dlc, hell even with the criminal enterprise update we got way more info than whatever this news wire was

IIRC The Criminal Enterprises was also sorta "dripfed", we got the community update with some breadcrumbs, the article about a few of the QoL changes, the announcement which made some people question what was with the "gas prices" story, then only the actual release revealed everything and all the QoL changes (e.g. in the patch notes).

I suppose a trailer or another article today isn't out of the question but there's still that thing with the Trilogy Steam and Epic references being added to the Launcher...

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

HeySlickThatsMe
3 hours ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

Well, a little something just came to my mind.

We know the update is a 2 parter. We know its called Drug WARS. We know that apparently two new guns a riot smg and a police rifle are coming to the game.

Who do drug dealers go to war with aside from other drug dealers?

Thats right the cops.

What if, part two is the remains of the shelfed CnC dlc?

Like, in part one we work for/with the drug producers and hear about some new "Anti Drug Unit" that the LSPD set up in order to combat, well us and our rival acid labs.

Part two starts with us getting approched by a member of said unit who offers us immunity and no interference for helping him by taking our rivals.

Personally I think they might be bringing back the CNC Gamemode in some capacity, but maybe with different gangs or juggalos and such

The first newswire post mentions "on a mission to expand the minds of the citizens of Los Santos, one trip at a time" which kind of makes me think we're gonna see a refreshed CNC gamemode where you still have two teams fighting with each other but modified to some extent, the original featured special abilities tied to kind of a class you chose, everyone would have three special abilities that can be triggered (one for vehicles), since the update is focused on psychedelics, drugs etc, something similar could work very well, original code name was Arcade, it's unknown if it would be started at an arcade cabinet however they could make it so you take drugs that start the Gamemode as unique trigger 

6 minutes ago, Mexicola9302 said:

Because we already have HK 416 (Carbine), HK G36 (Special Carbine), M16 (Service Carbine) in the game the only thing that would make sense is, that the Police Rifle is a M4.

How about SIG 552? I think it would really fit the Police Rifle name 

Edited by HeySlickThatsMe
  • Like 2

TrickyMario7654

Wonder if we’ll have a trailer and more screenshots drop today?

Just now, TrickyMario7654 said:

Wonder if we’ll have a trailer and more screenshots drop today?

Perhaps, cuz Friday!

Please ignore the clear trolls with a today join date and report them, thanks. Thread cleaned.

image.png

8 minutes ago, TraeFlocka said:

This nigga don't know about guns lol.... You know playing Call of Duty and Battlefield or any type of video games don't make you real life weapon expert you know that right nigga?..... 

Plus  Assault Smg based on both P-90 and  Magpul PDR...... 

Google that sh*t nigga I am not your smartphone.... 

Its bazed more on magpul becauze of magazine, i view it as magpul pdr mang. Calm yo azz down, nugga. 

user posted image

Just now, Spider-Vice said:

Please ignore the clear trolls with a today join date and report them, thanks. Thread cleaned.

Remove my comment as well while you are at it, there's no need for that to stay there.

:prismkek:

Just now, MaddenedGhost said:

Remove my comment as well while you are at it, there's no need for that to stay there.

:prismkek:

The "Good Lord" one? I did :p refresh 

image.png

3 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

GTA Forums Ban Speedrun any%

edit: bro joined 22 minutes ago :kekw:

Edited by guppybunz

Just now, Spider-Vice said:

The "Good Lord" one? I did :p refresh 

Yeah I was just collecting attempts at what was clearly a "fastest ban" world record run

• KEKW 2

1 minute ago, guppybunz said:

Oh we're used to this over the years now lmao.

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

image.png

1 minute ago, guppybunz said:

Just now, MaddenedGhost said:

Yeah I was just collecting attempts at what was clearly a "fastest ban" world record run

Duuude the timing 

😂😂😂

The "Entity3" better not have that dog-ass interior from the X80. Sick of R* creating beautiful cars with hideous insides.

4 minutes ago, guppybunz said:

I would say it would be a record, but with the GTA VI leaks drama that topic was full of trolls and sh*tposting, mods had a tough day, those hundreds of deleted posts must be like the "GTAForums top secret files":kekw:

Edited by rlm_gta
  • KEKW 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

1 minute ago, Skulljumper said:

The "Entity3" better not have that dog-ass interior from the X80. Sick of R* creating beautiful cars with hideous insides.

Find Wildbrick's post detailing the tunable cars this week, that has entity3 accessories etc listed, might be a clue.

COFFEE_CUP=1