LOS SANTOS DRUG WARS COMES TO GTA ONLINE ON DECEMBER 13

Spider-Vice

Thomas The Dank Engine

Thank you @alloc8or for your service once again!

Also, new weapons, let's speculate:

Police Rifle - Very broad term. This could be the AR15 or the M4A1 similar to the in-game Carbine Rifle. The Carbine Rifle is based on the AR15/M16 an is also mixed with other various assault rifle models. Also the Assault Sniper could be a possibility because it's based on the M110 Sniper Rifle. Though the rifle isn't serviced by law enforcement but rather in the millitary, but Rockstar can be vague when it comes to naming a gun. I think we're getting the Colt M4A1 Carbine wich can be seen with Michael in the artwork. The Service rifle is based on the M16A4/XM16. 

Spoiler

s-Mqvphp3hZOaJhlgSZpU7xpw1P5XzghsxMqSKwA

271590_20210419125538_1.png.f1e212eb2bbe

Riot SMG - Now this is getting me excited. Some people speculated that the SMG in the reveal picture was the new "Uzi". It's not, it's the same Micro SMG we had since launch. Yes it has a new skin wich is cool and i think we get more and more skins for (older) weapons in GTA. I think this could be a wide range of new (micro) SMG's. I'm praying for the .45ACP/9MM Kriss Vector Gen.1. It also could be the Mac-10 SMG. I sure hope it has a high rate of fire and it could be a remodel of the Mac10 from GTA:VC 

Spoiler

272px-MAC-10-GTAVC.png    8d9dd9-VECTOR.png  

Baton - Weird choice, because we already have a weapon similar to the baton, wich is the nightstick. We could be getting the telescopic baton. 

Spoiler

il_794xN.4386431917_nozh.jpg

Special stungun - Interesting, maybe it's a stungun with a longer range than the one we already have. Maybe it can disable vehicles as well like the EMP launcher.

Edited by Thomas The Dank Engine

14 minutes ago, REVENGE777 said:

Hold up…. Riot uzi….. it has to be this. 
https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Rubber_Gun

Thats what i immediately thought the Riot smg would be, because you don't really want to kill people even if you're trying to stop a riot.
(and also because in mgs5 the riot smg is just a non lethal uzi as well)
Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain - Оружие - Дополнительное оружие -  Пистолеты-пулемёты

Which makes me wonder if the police rifle could be a vks pepperball launcher which is also non lethal  considering we are getting leftovers from CnC. Remember they said the police had non lethal means to stop players in the leaked CnC stuff.
Joint Intermediate Force Capabilities Office > Current Intermediate Force  Capabilities > Variable Kinetic System
Army Inks Contract For PepperBall VKS Non-Lethal Launcher

Edited by CUTS3R
  • Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

I guess I just don't get the reference

to anyone I may have "yeeed" in the past, I am sorry, I thought it meant agreement

Edited by Edward85

3 minutes ago, aburi said:

if an aztek comes it better be the new fastest suv

After the benny conversion sure 

Spoiler

Pin on Trucks & SUVs

Edited by CUTS3R

Nice 50-ish garage space sounds great! I imagine its 53 with 3 for delivery vehicles like that Brickade. However, I initially thought we would get some custom Pegasus space (say 20 slots) like the hanger to turn them into personal vehicles. And then 30 slots (over 3 levels, 10 each) within the hideout aka new Biker HQ.

Riot SMG - most likely the UMP

Police Rifle - call it the old Rainbow 6 days but I think the SIG 552 Commando

https://www.gearofwar.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/sig552.jpg

• Like 3
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Guys! Big problem!

I was online and I got a message that my Weed Farm had declared war on my Meth Lab! It's total chaos! The Weed Farm has a battalion of tanks whiel th eMEth faction is coming in with battleships! They both fired their weapons at the same time and their shells are now blocking the sun. My game is trapped in eternal darkness. Help!

UPDATE: Cocaine Lockup joined the Meth lab's side! They brought NUKES!

This Drug War is getting out of hand. What do I do?

Edited by EkaSwede

1 hour ago, CUTS3R said:

mgs5

I like the game because I can put an Sniper scope and barrel on my AR and parabola my way to enemies

also works with the uzi, but its even more wacky at longer ranges

Edited by needforsuv

32 minutes ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

Thank you @alloc8or for your service once again!

Also, new weapons, let's speculate:

Police Rifle - Very broad term. This could be the AR15 or the M4A1 similar to the in-game Carbine Rifle. The Carbine Rifle is based on the AR15/M16 an is also mixed with other various assault rifle models. Also the Assault Sniper could be a possibility because it's based on the M110 Sniper Rifle. Though the rifle isn't serviced by law enforcement but rather in the millitary, but Rockstar can be vague when it comes to naming a gun. I think we're getting the Colt M4A1 Carbine wich can be seen with Michael in the artwork. The Service rifle is based on the M16A4/XM16. 

Reveal hidden contents

s-Mqvphp3hZOaJhlgSZpU7xpw1P5XzghsxMqSKwA

271590_20210419125538_1.png.f1e212eb2bbe

Riot SMG - Now this is getting me excited. Some people speculated that the SMG in the reveal picture was the new "Uzi". It's not, it's the same Micro SMG we had since launch. Yes it has a new skin wich is cool and i think we get more and more skins for (older) weapons in GTA. I think this could be a wide range of new (micro) SMG's. I'm praying for the .45ACP/9MM Kriss Vector Gen.1. It also could be the Mac-10 SMG. I sure hope it has a high rate of fire and it could be a remodel of the Mac10 from GTA:VC 

Reveal hidden contents

272px-MAC-10-GTAVC.png    8d9dd9-VECTOR.png  

Baton - Weird choise, because we already have a weapon similar to the baton, wich is the nightstick. We could be getting the telescopic baton. 

Reveal hidden contents

5b3f514ac051e602a568cc97.png

Special stungun - Interesting, maybe it's a stungun with a longer range then the one we already have. Maybe it can disable vehicles as well like the EMP launcher.

eh, I’m not convinced the police rifle is another m16/m4. We have 3 of those already, the stock carbine, carbinemkll and the service rifle.

• Like 2

I don't think we will shoot with non lethal bullets, no plastic or pepper or anything that comes with the new weapons. It will be regular weapons that shoot regular bullets. Like already mentioned here, a M4 would make sense, and i also hope for .45 Vector, but hey maybe it's a P90 or something else. It could be everything. It's not like we have to wait multiple weeks, so there is no real point in speculating very much. We will see what they came up with on Tuesday. And yeah i still hope for a Heavy Metal and Trash Metal radio station. I also wonder what the mission music will sound like, maybe it sounds a bit rock ish like the biker mission music, i would like that.

• Like 2

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

1 minute ago, EkaSwede said:

Guys! Big problem!

I was online and I got a message that my Weed Farm had declared war on my Meth Lab! It's total chaos! The Weed Farm has a battalion of tanks whiel th eMEth faction is coming in with battleships! They both fired their weapons at the same time and their shells are now blocking the sun. My game is trapped in eternal darkness. Help!

sir, this is Burger King 

Thomas The Dank Engine
12 minutes ago, Mexicola9302 said:

but hey maybe it's a P90 or something else

I hoped we got the actual P90 (Assault SMG) from TBoGT. The Assault SMG we have in GTA5 is based on the Magpull PDR. A actual P90 would be cool as well.

Edited by Thomas The Dank Engine
  • Like 3

The "it has riot in the name so it must be non lethal" theory doesn't hold up very much when the in-game riot shotgun is about as far from "non lethal" as you can get.

11 minutes ago, GLTh3Pr0 said:

The "it has riot in the name so it must be non lethal" theory doesn't hold up very much when the in-game riot shotgun is about as far from "non lethal" as you can get.

Its true but you never know if its going to be a new gimmick for some of the missions, sneak in dont kill people for reasons but still need to neutralize them. Its all speculation.

• Like 2

RoadbreakerGTA
57 minutes ago, CUTS3R said:

Thats what i immediately thought the Riot smg would be, because you don't really want to kill people even if you're trying to stop a riot.
(and also because in mgs5 the riot smg is just a non lethal uzi as well)
Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain - Оружие - Дополнительное оружие -  Пистолеты-пулемёты

Which makes me wonder if the police rifle could be a vks pepperball launcher which is also non lethal  considering we are getting leftovers from CnC. Remember they said the police had non lethal means to stop players in the leaked CnC stuff.
Joint Intermediate Force Capabilities Office > Current Intermediate Force  Capabilities > Variable Kinetic System
Army Inks Contract For PepperBall VKS Non-Lethal Launcher

Speaking of Pepper Guns, I love to see Paintball Guns, they are also non-lethal, but something fun to have when playing with friends and players, like snowballs, also speaking of snowballs, love to see water balls and maybe a water gun as well, also a pellet gun as well, so who knows, also a Nailgun too cause why not 

4 minutes ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

water gun

shorts out mines and sticky bombs, defusing them via explosion?

Thomas The Dank Engine

Dont forget the possibility of the Programmable AR. Yes yes i know i sound like a broken record but the weapon is handled by law enforcement and the military in real life and it's labled as an Rifle in the files. Also it's categorized in the Assault Rifle class. The HUD icons are there and it's a cut/beta weapon. Rockstar seem to release a lot of cut weapons in the previous DLC's so the AR is not completely of the table. It could be used to neutralize vehicles or aircraft.

39 minutes ago, EkaSwede said:

Guys! Big problem!

Wake up, and follow the white rabbit..

1 minute ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

Dont forget the possibility of the Programmable AR. Yes yes i know i sound like a broken record but the weapon is handled by law enforcement and the military in real life and it's labled as an Rifle in the files. Also it's categorized in the Assault Rifle class. The HUD icons are there and it's a cut/beta weapon. Rockstar seem to release a lot of cut weapons in the previous DLC's so the AR is not completely of the table. It could be used to neutralize vehicles or aircraft.

I think it has been cut for a reason, it most probably will never make it's way into the game.

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

9 minutes ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

Speaking of Pepper Guns, I love to see Paintball Guns, they are also non-lethal, but something fun to have when playing with friends and players, like snowballs, also speaking of snowballs, love to see water balls and maybe a water gun as well, also a pellet gun as well, so who knows, also a Nailgun too cause why not 

Definitely agree. Paintball is a must. Survivals and deathmatches with a paintball mode too.

We also need more weird weapons. What's with all these boring repetitive smgs and rifles?

Give us a flamethrower (one that's more liquid like in Far Cry 5, rather than just a flame like the Cerberus)

How about an ice gun? Of course this one's sound effect needs to be Arnold yelling EVERYBODY CHILLLLLL!

Plasma rifle, similar to something from Doom. The current laser weapons are cool but we need something that shoots something that's not just bullets disguised as lasers.

For a lot of new ideas though, we might just need GTA 6 so we can have new weapon mechanics.

• KekCringe 2

off topic: is the Halloween stuff still active? just had the ghost car chase me, didn't blow up with my stickies, and it just gave up and drove away

• WTF?! 2

rollschuh2282
3 minutes ago, Frabbi 01 said:

Definitely agree. Paintball is a must. Survivals and deathmatches with a paintball mode too.

make custom particles like with the clown drug trip in SP with Trevor.
there it all flowers and such lol.

do the same, just make it so bullet wounds get a random color!
like shooting someone and they are covered in all colors of the rainbow.

:kekw:

i know, sounds useless.

but fun

• Like 2

Thomas The Dank Engine

Hm, i don't think we're getting non-lethal SMG's or AR's in the game. Sure it's fun but useless in any PvP/PvE scenario. Though, paintball matches with paintball guns would be very fun to participate in.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, REVENGE777 said:

eh, I’m not convinced the police rifle is another m16/m4. We have 3 of those already, the stock carbine, carbinemkll and the service rifle.

I'm still hoping for a Mini 14, or maybe a Police style sniper rifle like a Remington 700? 

spacer.png

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

Hm, i don't think we're getting non-lethal SMG's or AR's in the game. Sure it's fun but useless in any PvP/PvE scenario. Though, paintball matches with paintball guns would be very fun to participate in.

We could have them now, all they need to do is make a mode where bullet holes and blood splatter on players are random colours instead of always red. "OHK" mode where your weapons stop working when you "die" and the only way to reactivate them is by returning to your side's starting point.

Just now, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

This is basicly the Special Carbine.

Hey rockstar are the ones adding even more rifles, not me :D 

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

3 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

Hey rockstar are the ones adding even more rifles, not me :D 

To be fair we already have 3 AKs and 3 ARs, so i suppose a third G36C (or perhaps even just G36?) wouldnt be far fetched

Edited by Kernel