LOS SANTOS DRUG WARS COMES TO GTA ONLINE ON DECEMBER 13

Spider-Vice

Ha - imagine if "Drug Wars" in some part was Rockstar's modern take on GTA San Andreas' Gang Territories, and perhaps the amount of %profit on sales or something could depend on our relationships with certain 'factions' in the game? 

• Bruh 2
  • Conspiracy! 1

1 hour ago, alloc8or said:

50-ish new vehicle slots

whoa

• Like 3

Just now, Gaffa said:

Ha - imagine if "Drug Wars" in some part was Rockstar's modern take on GTA San Andreas' Gang Territories, and perhaps the amount of %profit on sales or something could depend on our relationships with certain 'factions' in the game? 

You realize this is R* we're talking about right 

:adminkek:

• Best Bru 2
  • KEKW 1

So juicy info, very nice, g8, since there are some missions mentioned does it meant it's gonna be a story arc like paper trail without us getting acid lab business with selling supplies or business is included and those missions are actually setup/s for business and source missions?

Police rifle- might be something based on m4, we got m16 so m4 as shorter variant or that carbine Michael is holding on story mode artwork might just be the one. Personally i'm more for something more modern like mcx virtus or honey badger but gonna take whatever as long as it's something new. As for riot smg, vector would fit that role or mp7, maybe even p90. Hopefully they won't dripfeed those guns, but i kinda expect them to do so.

We gotta also keep in mind talking about those weapons, vehicle slots, etc that it's gonna be a long dripfeed and because it's a multi part story all that content might be divided in 2 part update. So maybe we might not get those weapons now but in part 2 as it can be different theme continuing previous part, so then police might be heavily involved which could make sense as some kind of war on drugs campaign with new police unit/antagonist involved.

user posted image

BevtZZc.png

The part that not many people seem to be talking about. 

Can't wait to crop dust on the haters with some LSD

• YEE 1

Glad to see trains being used for something again! Always exciting when I see them in an update banner lol

Edited by zachsterosu

50 extra slots, give or take. The rumors of customizable Pegasus vehicles, and seeing how many pegasus vehicles there are... that lines up. Crossing everything but the streams I can have a custom Vetir. 

So... it's obviously a little harder to obtain info early than it used to be, but that didn't stop me 😛

I know there have been some leaks here and there, so I'm trying to focus on what hasn't been revealed yet:

• 50-ish new vehicle slots
  • The "Juggalo Hideout" has a Vehicle Workshop
  • CnC! R* finally decided to include some of the CnC weapons, namely:
    • Police Rifle
    • Riot SMG
    • A special version of the Stun Gun, specifically for CnC
    • Baton
  • Some of the mission themes: (don't know much about them, just a vague theme)
    • Cargo Plane
    • Hippy Rivals (I think this was mentioned in the Newswire as well)
    • Rescuing your cook
    • Something with chemicals, possibly explosive
    • Train Crash
    • ...and more
  • Fun new collectible: Snowman ☃️

Are you able to comment on ray-traced reflections, what materials will RT reflections apply to? And will PC get them with the next patch? 

2 minutes ago, RaigeGames said:

Can't wait to crop dust on the haters with some LSD

Wonder if you can douse a group of players with it and cause them to hallucinate hard :prismkek: New public session weapon - drugs.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

1 minute ago, R a f a e said:

They showed GTA VI at TGA a few minutes ago 😭

Weirdly enough right now i care more about knowing the vehicle line up for the next update than GTA6.

Standard Deluxe 59

50-ish new vehicle slots

Jason-Lee-in-My-Name-is-Earl-1.jpg

50-ish vehicle slots? Best news I've heard out of this whole update outside of that Oldsmobile and Monte Carlo. 

9 minutes ago, SkupperNog said:

custom Vetir

I better be able to change the rims

quick question could there be a possibility of larger homes like mansions for the increased number garage spaces  

Just now, Wayne365 said:

quick question could there be a possibility of larger homes like mansions for the increased number garage spaces  

i doubt it

20 minutes ago, needforsuv said:

I better be able to change the rims

I'll be keeping the rims. (On account of the spare) Already have TWO Dunes made by me, FOR me. The Pegasus program sucks. Removes the fun of personalizing vehicles, or using them to their true potential. If it's true? There are some vehicles you will have to pry me out of. 

• Like 2
  • Bruh 1

I thought alloc8or might have another announcement at the show tonight but I guess he didn't want to overshadow everything in there.

I thought the Police Rifle was the Service Rifle we got, just renamed? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by LostMyR8
Reworded post.
  • Like 2
  • Conspiracy! 1

2 hours ago, MaddenedGhost said:

Common alloc8or win.

50-ish garage slots, maybe the vehicle count is massive, in which case the dripfeed is lasting until 2040 lol

i‘m not ready for another dripfeed..

26 minutes ago, REVENGE777 said:

New radio stations?🤔

I hope so, alongside updates to existing ones. Please?

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

I just want to say that when I first saw this topic earlier today I thought it said December 31st for a split second.

6 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

I hope so, alongside updates to existing ones. Please?

The existing ones do need an update desperately. Since this involves hippies aswell, maybe an update to mirror park finally? VBR and channel x too. I think those are the ones that need a refresher

Edited by REVENGE777
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

So basically a stoner/crackhead update. Bruh, who asked for this?  :cringekek:

Gta is a crime game series and half of the time the plot revolves around drugs. 

2 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

That apparently may or may not have been impacted by some... difficulties described in the last DLC thread by some users. Gotta wait for DLC day for the full deets :yee: 

What sort of difficulties? I've been lurking a bit here ever since the big GTA 6 leak but I don't think I saw whatever you're talking about.

jacob rushton

So with the cnc related content coming out could we see more cnc related items coming in part 2 of the update for example police cars, outfits etc? 

7 minutes ago, jacob rushton said:

So with the cnc related content coming out could we see more cnc related items coming in part 2 of the update for example police cars, outfits etc? 

Hard to say.