LOS SANTOS DRUG WARS COMES TO GTA ONLINE ON DECEMBER 13

Spider-Vice

7 minutes ago, Mexicola9302 said:

The CPU doesn't seem to bottleneck, at least in singleplayer.

I don’t have any problems playing at low settings. If I want the graphics, I can run it on my PS5. thanks

3 hours ago, Pol The Agent said:

Probably, I hope this whole drug war arc leads into a police DLC imo

I think they’d probably make a bounty hunting dlc at this point, if they wanted to make the cop dlc they would've did it 

Insoluble Fiber

I am gonna be pissed if we don't get white bunnies moping around our acid labs

TheOriginalGunslinger
1 hour ago, Mach1bud said:

Would be a good update to finally get a Benny's Surfer van.

I anticipate that the Journey will be a mobile drug station, obvious nod to Breaking Bad. 

A nod to Truth’s “Mothership” van (livery and all) from San Andreas would be dope (no pun intended)

Edited by TheOriginalGunslinger

5 minutes ago, Nawaf said:

GPU is fine, and I have 16 gb ram. just want to check if it work fine or not. Thanks.

CPU should be more than enough for you to run the game properly. My friend had managed to run it on a i7-4790 CPU with integrated graphics and he managed to run it quite well. Of course, you could see him teleport around from time to time, but quite impressive :kekw:

VitoCorleone1992

OMG, thanks to this stuff of "luchadores" i got a clue of how to find a TV show that i remember when i was a kid. So i typed Luchadores and Lobo Fuerte on youtube and yes, it's this. Oh my...for only short memories i have of this, it was a bit cringe, but now i remember the girl and i remember how the little Vito got a bit in love with her.

Maybe we will get some references of this in the game.

Plot: "The series is about a group of lucha libre wrestlers led by Lobo Fuerte who, along with Turbine, Maria Valentine, and Laurent, fought to protect Union City from a slew of different enemies Led by the Whelp and the bumbling antics of Mayor Potts. The series title is translated as "The Wrestlers" or "The Fighters" from Spanish."

16 episodes, yeah, doesn't look like this stuff got trendy.

Edited by VitoCorleone1992
  • KEKW 6

11 minutes ago, Nawaf said:

I don’t have any problems playing at low settings. If I want the graphics, I can run it on my PS5. thanks

I'm no expert but if I can run it with an i3-7350K I think an i7 that's 3 generations above that can leave it in the dust.

Edited by Xilurm

TheOriginalGunslinger
1 hour ago, lngtrw said:

Doesn't that broke Rubio guy look a bit like The Truth from GTA SA? 

:kekw: 

/s

Imnotbuyingcookie
53 minutes ago, Wurmy said:

wait... is this mp looking character wearing crocks?

fRm6k8I.png

Wait is that a news paper she's holding paper route confirmed? :jkek:

Is it bad... that one of the things I'm excited for... is the bugfixes? 

3 minutes ago, lnterloper said:

Crocks and Crooks confirmed?

FTFY

2 hours ago, MaddenedGhost said:

The strangest thing that popped out to me while doing these is that some props are removed, they were also absent in picture of the car.

I really don't know why... at first I thought it might have been an attempt to reduce the amount of objects that aren't reflected on the puddles in the first picture, but here on this one, many of the items removed won't even be reflected to begin with.

That props (benches and other stuff) are in offline mode, but in online mode not.

Although, depends how you load the game, that props may appear or not in single player (I played a moment SP in PS5, and they didn't appear, but I reloaded, and appeared again).

Edited by sutalu

24 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

I believe that we will get something like Michael and Trevor trippin from SP. Are we gonna kill rabbits? Bigfoots? Who knows.

That's a possibility yeah, maybe even multi-player hallucination type missions which the Short Trips could've been an indirect teaser for. Main character smoke some sh*t, end up having an out of body experience :kekw: 

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

28 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

That's a possibility yeah, maybe even multi-player hallucination type missions which the Short Trips could've been an indirect teaser for. Main character smoke some sh*t, end up having an out of body experience :kekw:

Thinking about it…. Even though it’s extremely unlikely…. What if we had something similar to short trips except with Michael and Trevor? Obviously Steven ogg isn’t interested at all anymore but it would be something cool and unexpected. 

5 minutes ago, REVENGE777 said:

Thinking about it…. Even though it’s extremely unlikely…. What if we had something similar to short trips except with Michael and Trevor? Obviously Steven ogg isn’t interested at all anymore but it would be something cool and unexpected. 

Ehhh unfortunately I doubt we'll ever see Trevor again. I still think a Michael DLC is a possibility, man seems interested, maybe it even is a thing, but who knows.

image.png

LarcenousUrsine
58 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

There are probably an equal amount of posters here who have no idea who that is lol. The Alice questions in this thread are making me feel OLD.

Pretty sure that's just an MP character through the lens of an artist unlimited by V's dated graphics. Kinda like this suspiciously human-looking MP character right here. Same pose too.

CkA-SwfVEAEhBDc.jpg

• Like 1

What is it with stuff like this "/cdn-cgi/mirage/6666550a03b3f8081eea93a6edf612b2c945d3e5b192dda5600a1dde4a8af155/1280/https://gtaforums.com/uploads/emoticons/kekw20.png" in quoted text? I keep seeing weird stuff like this only since today.

Testing something is "kekw" broken? :kekw: Nah seems to work. Something is just weird.

Edited by Mexicola9302

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

25 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

OMG, thanks to this stuff of "luchadores" i got a clue of how to find a TV show that i remember when i was a kid. So i typed Luchadores and Lobo Fuerte on youtube and yes, it's this. Oh my...for only short memories i have of this, it was a bit cringe, but now i remember the girl and i remember how the little Vito got a bit in love with her.

Maybe we will get some references of this in the game.

Plot: "The series is about a group of lucha libre wrestlers led by Lobo Fuerte who, along with Turbine, Maria Valentine, and Laurent, fought to protect Union City from a slew of different enemies Led by the Whelp and the bumbling antics of Mayor Potts. The series title is translated as "The Wrestlers" or "The Fighters" from Spanish."

16 episodes, yeah, doesn't look like this stuff got trendy.

This gem goes right to my 'see ASAP' list of Kitsch works of Art. 

mr-bean-delicious.gif

17 minutes ago, LarcenousUrsine said:

Pretty sure that's just an MP character through the lens of an artist unlimited by V's dated graphics. Kinda like this suspiciously human-looking MP character right here. Same pose too.

CkA-SwfVEAEhBDc.jpg

Doesn't he look a bit too old to be an online character?

16 minutes ago, Jason Frost said:

My new favorite character is the female wrestler.

7PZNSQF.png

Fu4CZEd.png

I kinda feel like she'll be one of the major characters of this thing as she's so imposing in the artwork, but I guess we'll see. She's in the in-game screenshot too.

• Like 2

image.png

1 hour ago, Wurmy said:

wait... is this mp looking character wearing crocks?

fRm6k8I.png

And is that disk brake cover finally steering with the rest of the wheel?! :jkek:

• KEKW 1

51 minutes ago, Gaffa said:

So far there isnt much else to be hyped about.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, LarcenousUrsine said:

CkA-SwfVEAEhBDc.jpg

pretty sure he's this guy from the in-game screenshot. He's got the pink gloves too

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Gaffa said:

I keep holding out for them to fix the hitbox on the Willard Faction 

• Like 3