LOS SANTOS DRUG WARS COMES TO GTA ONLINE ON DECEMBER 13

Spider-Vice

7 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

Alright, I gave it a shot 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/2c4a8a948cb7e58f35364f7efadf53327a6d3c13e364ce6ee15b43657a79ff50/1280/https://i.imgur.com/a3Rx5yh.png

/cdn-cgi/mirage/2c4a8a948cb7e58f35364f7efadf53327a6d3c13e364ce6ee15b43657a79ff50/1280/https://i.imgur.com/IR0G73g.jpg

No I am not spawning and animating all those NPCs go away /cdn-cgi/mirage/2c4a8a948cb7e58f35364f7efadf53327a6d3c13e364ce6ee15b43657a79ff50/1280/https://gtaforums.com/uploads/emoticons/prismkek.png

Imagine Gta 4 with official ray tracing.

I'm here for the muscle cars and meth tbh.

Edited by Mach1bud

rollschuh2282
1 minute ago, Mach1bud said:

wow, haven´t seen you around for quite a while.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

and the trucks.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Yes, if anyone is still confused about  the whole white rabbit thing because they're in a generation that was never exposed to that whole thing or whatever, this 2004 entry from Urban Dictionary puts it well:

pGXYItA.png

It's a reference to Alice in Wonderland.

and one of the best Psychedelic Rock songs in history

which i hope they add to the soundtrack...

29 minutes ago, CUTS3R said:

Im surprised by the amount of people regardless of the age, not knowing that the white rabbit is tied to alice in wonderland which in itself was an allegory to LSD trips.

See I never would’ve guessed. I’ve never seen Alice in wonderland, and I’ve also never done drugs, so this is all news to me :sadkek:

Considering the white rabbit thing, it automatically reminded me of a saying we have here: "seeing white mice" - it refers to a psychedelic trip

Only later did i also realise the Alice in Wonderland thing lol

• Like 2

Did anybody notice that "trailer" behind the bikers? I watched a video about the announcement, and the guy said it was Omega's. So could we see him make a "return"?

• Like 2

Fun fact as well, the woman that knocks on Neo's door in the first Matrix has a white rabbit tattooed on her shoulder and Trinity tells him to "follow the white rabbit". Morpheus also asks him if he wants to see how far/deep this rabbit hole goes. Neo "follows the white rabbit", takes a pill and "goes through the looking glass"

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

Alright, I gave it a shot 

a3Rx5yh.png

IR0G73g.jpg

No I am not spawning and animating all those NPCs go away :prismkek:

The strangest thing that popped out to me while doing these is that some props are removed, they were also absent in picture of the car.

I really don't know why... at first I thought it might have been an attempt to reduce the amount of objects that aren't reflected on the puddles in the first picture, but here on this one, many of the items removed won't even be reflected to begin with.

Edited by MaddenedGhost

OscarMikeDetroit
11 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

The strangest thing that popped out to me while doing these is that some props are removed, they were also absent in picture of the car.

I really don't know why... at first I thought it might have been an attempt to reduce the amount of objects that aren't reflected on the puddles in the first picture, but here on this one, many of the items removed won't even be reflected to begin with.

they photoshop the sh*t out of there pictures... everything is so enhanced.

3 minutes ago, OscarMikeDetroit said:

they photoshop the sh*t out of there pictures... everything is so enhanced.

That's not "photoshop" though, it actual objects missing in their shots, they've done it in both pictures.

Spoiler

CEb1E6S.png

rpjTUbj.png

The blackish train could be a new world event like business battle.

Edited by Hawkeye750

OscarMikeDetroit
1 minute ago, MaddenedGhost said:

That's not "photoshop" though, it actual objects missing in their shots, they've done it in both pictures.

Hide contents

CEb1E6S.png

rpjTUbj.png

Im referring to the lights and overall quality of the pictures, like the extra shine on the wet road, the lights on the store being so bright you can see the detail on everything

• Like 2

I wonder if we will see the trailer at The Game Awards. They have already said that they have had to cut back significantly, and I wonder if they shopped around for anything to show. It's just weird that we have had two teasers and no trailer.

Just now, OscarMikeDetroit said:

Im referring to the lights and overall quality of the pictures, like the extra shine on the wet road, the lights on the store being so bright you can see the detail on everything

noticed that too

they've been doing that for a long time tho

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

OscarMikeDetroit
6 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

noticed that too

they've been doing that for a long time tho

Yeah its crazy because I cant even take what Maddend posted and brightened the surroundings to make it better and im pretty damn good with photoshop.. Its pretty impressive when you think about it.

Just now, GetFlekt said:

3,5 hours until TGA, still no trailer.

We might won't see a trailer until Monday i guess.

Probably tuesday at this point honestly.

1 minute ago, OscarMikeDetroit said:

Yeah its crazy because I cant even take what Maddend posted and brightened the surroundings to make it better and im pretty damn good with photoshop.. Its pretty impressive when you think about it.

I don't think it is photoshop, maybe something in-game, the turn up some settings or something

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

Did anybody notice that "trailer" behind the bikers? I watched a video about the announcement, and the guy said it was Omega's. So could we see him make a "return"?

Could explain the UFO event tbh, if he were to return... Hmmm.

• Like 1
  • Conspiracy! 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

like the rockstar editor might have something similar?

1 minute ago, 44Orca said:

I don't think it is photoshop, maybe something in-game, the turn up some settings or something

R* don't photoshop their screenshots, what they do is use in-game native dev tools to change light intensity, add extra lights, move them, and stuff like that. But you can still compare things like lighting bounce and reflections regardless, they've announced ray traced reflections anyway so...

• Like 2
  • YEE 1

image.png

POWER TRIPPING STAFF
6 minutes ago, OscarMikeDetroit said:

Alot of that can be due to filters. Filters make a HUGE difference if you know how to use them. It can really change the look of the game and make it look alot better/more detailed in photos. Im pretty sure that besides placing some custom lighting and spawning/despawning objects they use in game filters for their pics

3 minutes ago, OscarMikeDetroit said:

Despite some people protesting about trailers, I will again, with confidence, say, there were DLC's where we only got the trailer on release day. I don't care about the DLC's that got trailers beforehand, I'm just saying there is history and that could be what's happening here.

• Like 2

image.png

Just now, 44Orca said:

I think it was confirmed that R* has a more advance version of the editor. They probably added new lights or changed lighting setting with the tools they have to make a better scene.

30 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

It's because the recreated screenshot was made in SP. I just checked and those props are already missing from Online.

1 minute ago, Spider-Vice said:

Could explain the UFO event tbh, if he were to return... Hmmm.

He also has a hippie style. Hmmm

Just now, lngtrw said:

He also has a hippie style. Hmmm

XDD

Omega better return here perfect opportunity.

• KEKW 1

3 minutes ago, Ser_Salty said:

It's because the recreated screenshot was made in SP. I just checked and those props are already missing from Online.

I loaded the online map for both of these shots.

• Like 2