LOS SANTOS DRUG WARS COMES TO GTA ONLINE ON DECEMBER 13

Spider-Vice

Pol The Agent

The concept of a multi-part update is interesting, I really wonder what they are cooking up for this one, this makes me more hype than the contract and cayo perico's announcements.

2 minutes ago, Pol The Agent said:

The concept of a multi-part update is interesting, I really wonder what they are cooking up for this one, this makes me more hype than the contract and cayo perico's announcements.

Maybe, just maybe this will tie into GTA VI's story somehow :sadkek:

Pol The Agent
1 minute ago, lngtrw said:

Maybe, just maybe this will tie into GTA VI's story somehow :sadkek:

Probably, I hope this whole drug war arc leads into a police DLC imo

One thing's for certain tho, I bet this DLC is gonna have some mad great tattoos if the artwork is anything to go by.

Also gonna cross-post this here from the character thread, they indeed seem to be going all out with Juggalo stuff at least for one of the "factions."

39 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Or, if they really want to get the fanbase all up in arms, or potentially even connect this to GTA VI... Vice City? :p Or thereabouts.

-------------------------

Also, someone sent me this, it looks like there seems to be some sort of logo for one of these "factions". Both Dax and the woman with the gun seem to be sporting it - Dax on his clothing, and the woman as a tattoo.

image.png

image.png

Plus, we seem to be seeing what is a Luchadora, pretty much a woman wrestler who participates (usually) in Mexican "lucha libre" competitions. It seems to me this update is gonna be a huge mish mash of subcultures, which I think should be pretty interesting.

FjeaDv7XEA8vW9i?format=png&name=small

15 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Actually, this is likely a reference to the Hatchetman, which is the logo for Psychopathic Records, usually worn by Juggalos:

66e073b823e28f8c42e7a9895033a23a.png

image.png

https://juggalos.fandom.com/wiki/Hatchetman

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

59 minutes ago, sutalu said:

About the ray-tracing :O We can see here that there are ray-tracing even in vehicles itself!!! :O 

Or maybe just for the promotional image?...

nNtehzu.jpg

what's the ray tracing you're seeing there? those are probably just cube reflections, you can't see any details on this distance.

55 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

You want more conspiracy? The Newswire from yesterday mentions "out-of-state misfits". Vice City? :kekw: 

lf4oMHj.png

Spider-Vice has just invented "highlight mk2" with this comment right here.

• KEKW 1

1 minute ago, MaddenedGhost said:

Spider-Vice has just invented "highlight mk2" with this comment right here.

I meant to highlight the sentence but my browser apparently already had the search term highlighted, thank Chrome for that invention :kekw: 

image.png

1 hour ago, videotech_ said:

I can't tell if these are cubemaps. I tried comparing it in-game, but still had a hard time. @Spider-Vice Thoughts?

I'll give it a shot, I've been meaning to switch games instead of letting my brain melt away in Modern Warfare 2 :prismkek:

Before someone says "Well he asked Spider-Vice not you" this is Spider-Vice's alternate's account.

Edited by MaddenedGhost
  • Like 2

I wonder if they fix the performance problems of last gen, and the minor stuttering and crashes of the PC version. I had a crash today just doing a payphone assassination (headshot trolls). The game is a bit unstable since a while, i really hope they fix this mess with the LSDW update.

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

21 minutes ago, XingaBoy said:

Ngl this artwork goes hard AS f*ck. 

Ngl tho, they could've come up with a more creative name :prismkek:

1 hour ago, sutalu said:

About the ray-tracing :O We can see here that there are ray-tracing even in vehicles itself!!! :O 

Or maybe just for the promotional image?...

nNtehzu.jpg

Yes these are RT reflections

I am trying to recreate the screenshot and the shot with the brickade in the current game is not reflecting some lights right next to it on the other side of the building.

• Like 2

Man, it seems a bunch of people already had a taste of the drugs from this DLC given its making them tripping hard trying to link this update to GTA6.

Strong stuff from the looks of it.

Edited by CUTS3R
  • KEKW 1
  • Realistic Steak! 2

2 minutes ago, Bizz91 said:

This is maybe an extension multi part update tying to Vice City.

i think we just get high as sh*t in the desert

• KEKW 2

VitoCorleone1992

Ngl, i got underwhelmed by the lack of info. The teaser had images, while the article to announce the dlc name dont. Lmao.

Also, this "luchadora" thing means that we are getting a type of fight club? (Hope they give us those luchadores masks, that i think there's only in Single Player.

Bunnies i think will be just a hallucination, so no animals in online per say.

Goodbye Michael DLC.

I guess we already know what we will have as dlc next summer: gang wars part 2.

Edited by VitoCorleone1992
  • Like 3

Just now, CUTS3R said:

Man, it seems a bunch of people already had a taste of the drugs from this DLC given its making tripping hard trying to link this update to GTA6.

Strong stuff from the looks of it.

I don't think anyone's saying it's happening, just that it would be cool and not at all far fetched that R* would use one of these update parts to connect to some happening in GTA VI, perhaps even a character, or, hell, maybe the "out of state misfits" could be from Vice City. Would just be interesting and cool that's all :kekw: 

• Like 2
  • Conspiracy! 1

image.png

rollschuh2282

i have the feeling we might get some more info...soon™

1 minute ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Yes, if anyone is still confused about  the whole white rabbit thing because they're in a generation that was never exposed to that whole thing or whatever, this 2004 entry from Urban Dictionary puts it well:

pGXYItA.png

It's a reference to Alice in Wonderland.

• Like 1
  • Conspiracy! 1

image.png

IsekaiExpress
1 minute ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Ngl, i got underwhelmed by the lack of infom the teaser had images, while the articlento announce the dlc name dont. Lmao.

Also, this "luchadora" thing means that we are getting a type of fight club? (Hope they give us those luchadores masks, that i think there's only in Single Player.

Goodbye Michael DLC.

I guess what we will have as dlc next summer: gang wars part 2.

Fight clubs would be nice, but there's a lot of code to be done, so i bet Rockstar will be lazy.

5 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Yes, if anyone is still confused about  the whole white rabbit thing because they're in a generation that was never exposed to that whole thing or whatever, this 2004 entry from Urban Dictionary puts it well:

pGXYItA.png

It's a reference to Alice in Wonderland.

Im surprised by the amount of people regardless of the age, not knowing that the white rabbit is tied to alice in wonderland which in itself was an allegory to LSD trips.

Edited by CUTS3R
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, CUTS3R said:

Im surprised by the amount of people regardless of the age, not knowing that the white rabbit is tied to alice in wonderland which in itself was an allegory to LSD trips.

Same, it was quite obvious to me that's what it was going for, especially with the theme of the DLC being around drugs and stuff. I'm sure most people here regardless of age have at least heard of Alice in Wonderland? :p I don't want this to become a discussion about the age bracket of the community or whatever, that doesn't matter, but I was a bit surprised too.

image.png

1 minute ago, MaddenedGhost said:

Alright, I gave it a shot 

a3Rx5yh.png

IR0G73g.jpg

No I am not spawning and animating all those NPCs go away :prismkek:

Holy sh*t, well done man!

• Like 4

Hope they bring new music to this DLC, specially this thick track for Blue Ark FM. 

Also crossing fingers to finally fulfill my wish since I saw the mask shop at the beach: driving a silver topless Mamba in a 3-piece suit with a turtleneck, wearing the mask of El Santo. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqiuU4WtDRp-jfQWqhJTY

• Like 1

BS_BlackScout
2 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

a3Rx5yh.png

IR0G73g.jpg

No I am not spawning and animating all those NPCs go away :prismkek:

Great work! Love the self-reflection on the hood of that black car on the RT screenshot. Also, why is the lighting so volumetric in such a clear like weather 🤔

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/acccc9f67f5473f8e99568329a2b18713488a9fde62d9a5e88fb5cfd22af7c37/1280/https://i.imgur.com/a3Rx5yh.png

/cdn-cgi/mirage/acccc9f67f5473f8e99568329a2b18713488a9fde62d9a5e88fb5cfd22af7c37/1280/https://i.imgur.com/IR0G73g.jpg

No I am not spawning and animating all those NPCs go away /cdn-cgi/mirage/acccc9f67f5473f8e99568329a2b18713488a9fde62d9a5e88fb5cfd22af7c37/1280/https://gtaforums.com/uploads/emoticons/prismkek.png

PC or PS5?

1 minute ago, Luke_90 said:

PC or PS5?

PC, how the hell do you think I got Ron to lay on the car in my picture lol