LOS SANTOS DRUG WARS COMES TO GTA ONLINE ON DECEMBER 13

Spider-Vice

3 hours ago, Devdevi45 said:

Can someone correct me but did we ever have a black train in the game or is that new?

The train in one of the Tuner missions had different color than the regular train but I'm not sure if it was was black.

So far I like what I see, maye a larger focus on Trucks?

4 minutes ago, big_man said:

Finally rockstar are moving onto drugs. I hope this somehow means GTA 6 will mostly be revolves around drugs, I’m sick of bank robberies and sh*t

(I was on drugs while typing this) 

We have a weed "farm", a meth lab, a cocaine operation and we steal/sell pharmaceuticals with crates and air cargo; drugs have been around for a while.

Well folks. Follow the white rabbit. Let's go on a Trip.

(check your local reactions menu)

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

4 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Real discussion though... last summer we had Conspiracy! as a reaction here... What should we have now? :kekw: Should we wait for a trailer to see if there's any funny things to highlight as a forum reaction?

wabbit

Just now, Spider-Vice said:

Well folks. Follow the white rabbit. Let's go on a Trip.

(check your local reactions menu)

Already used the little guy for a post on the previous page. 😄

11 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Real discussion though... last summer we had Conspiracy! as a reaction here... What should we have now? /cdn-cgi/mirage/26488a026c8c07c9215bfe3f5a1eefe6677f2d0c25753870203912037d03422c/1280/https://gtaforums.com/uploads/emoticons/kekw20.png Should we wait for a trailer to see if there's any funny things to highlight as a forum reaction?

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95226fb9657661a5ee2c

157917858732811d75523c2b1cc3f5f45aa0c0c7

About the ray-tracing :O We can see here that there are ray-tracing even in vehicles itself!!! :O 

Or maybe just for the promotional image?...

nNtehzu.jpg

Lemoyne outlaw

i do like the idea of a drug themed dlc. but it does seem like a mishmash of stuff we already had. the new characters look silly. and rich hippies as our villains? that just seems so dumb. i think the only thing I'm excited about is ron coming back. because he was one of my favorite side characters in the main story. hopefully we get some new guns and some good vehicles. at least we will finally have some new content. gta online has felt so dry and stale. we only get two dlcs a year. and with red dead online not getting any new dlc anymore. it's so rare to enjoy new rockstar content. especially since the past few gta online dlcs have been pretty lame or just mediocre to me. nothing that really stands out. I'm hoping we get something good here. but it's hard to tell since we don't even have a trailer or even a lot of details. at least its less than a week away.

1 minute ago, sutalu said:

About the ray-tracing :O We can see here that there are ray-tracing even in vehicles itself!!! :O 

Or maybe just for the promotional image?...

nNtehzu.jpg

I can't tell if these are cubemaps. I tried comparing it in-game, but still had a hard time. @Spider-Vice Thoughts?

41 minutes ago, big_man said:

Can some1 explain this white rabbit thing?

Alice in Wonderland is basicly the origin of all white rabbit references.

And it has to do with this song.

And sort of with "White Rabbit Girl" from the Movie Matrix. Look at the shoulder, there is a white rabbit tattoo.

main-qimg-d84d053f7bbcc562e792cf66245236

White rabbit references are in many movies, music etc. already. But yeah Alice in Wonderland is where it comes from.

Edited by Mexicola9302
Made it more clear that Alice in Wonderland is the origin, of all white rabbit references.
  • Like 2

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

The woman in white boots and green shorts has a proper long hairstyle. I'm assuming she's an npc, but clearly based somewhat on the player model (considering the clothes she is wearing are clothes we can wear). Given that, it can't be that hard for them to just make that available to players, right? Surely its a matter of switching 0 to 1 in a line of code?

Come on R*, give us long hair and the update will automatically be a win for me.

2 minutes ago, Mexicola9302 said:

It has to do with this song.

And Alice in Wonderland.

And sort of with "White Rabbit Girl" from the Movie Matrix.

c672c4a958a245db874f0a328ba5f03a_xl.jpg

White rabbit was in many movies, music etc. already.

they're all a reference to Alice in Wonderland, the song and the imagery in The Matrix are referencing the book(s)

Edited by Edward85
  • Like 2

You want more conspiracy? The Newswire from yesterday mentions "out-of-state misfits". Vice City? :kekw: 

lf4oMHj.png

• Conspiracy! 12

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

naughtygawdxci

I wonder if we're gonna get a new radio station. It's time to give some heavy music like Kyuss

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

You want more conspiracy? The Newswire from yesterday mentions "out-of-state misfits". Vice City? :kekw: 

lf4oMHj.png

Its-happening GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just now, naughtygawdxci said:

I wonder if we're gonna get a new radio station. It's time to give some heavy music like Kyuss

Yeah this DLC deserves some trippy stoner rock.

• Like 5

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

11 minutes ago, big_man said:

Can some1 explain this white rabbit thing?

that the update ends on Easter (all of its parts)

(jk, no one knows what it means)

someone said it has to do with drug "trip"

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

3 hours ago, eyman said:

This is what happens when your Island get robbed and you lose $4 trillion

YcvZjVP.jpg

This guy's stance reminds me of the Finance and Felonies  guy

6a9d67ed3a7a628a1ec6305f417ea31331ae21e1

Guy must've made som ebad investment or time was kind to him...

Edited by EkaSwede

1 minute ago, videotech_ said:

I can't tell if these are cubemaps. I tried comparing it in-game, but still had a hard time. @Spider-Vice Thoughts?

The cubemaps in GTA for reflections can only reflect a static environment pre-built.

In this case there are a reflection of the car itself (the back window over the trunk), that I think it's not possible with cubemaps.

2 hours ago, Mexicola9302 said:

Sting was a thing before all that Juggalo nonsense. So his facepaint has nothing to do with the sub culture, i mean the band KISS also has nothing to do with it.

Or, you know, Clowns.

1 hour ago, Mexicola9302 said:

Likely refers to Enron and the scandal thereof:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enron_scandal

1 hour ago, IsekaiExpress said:

They could have put GUNS on it!

Everything is better with guns.

• Like 1

—TheSquid—
6 minutes ago, naughtygawdxci said:

It’d be really disappointing to get a DLC themed around the drug trade and psychedelics without additional music given how closely the two are intertwined. You could go with just about anything; add Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd and/or Black Sabbath to  LSRR. Add some of that awful early 2000’s post-punk and rap-rock to Channel X (i.e. Korn, Limp Bizkit etc.) and give us a metal station with Meshuggah, Kyuss, TOOL and maybe some more stoner metal to round it out. 

Still cant believe theyre dripfeeding DLC announcements… anyways i was thinking, what was the point of this newswire exactly? We know the name of the update and that its gonna feature a lot of drugs and stuff but it’s literally 2 paragraphs, couldn't they have just announced it with the other stuff? Why wait 2 days? So many questions 

• Like 1
  • Conspiracy! 1

Today is generally a pretty exciting day for gamers due to TGA. I think it's just adding to the hype. We'll get everything by next week anyway.

• Like 2

I dig the name for this DLC. 

Team Lucha Libre checking in btw 

BXZJE6l.gif

And team white rabbit 👹

Edited by Mini Madrazo
  • Best Bru 1