LOS SANTOS DRUG WARS COMES TO GTA ONLINE ON DECEMBER 13

Spider-Vice

18 minutes ago, ddarko12 said:

This article is so anticlimatic that I honestly feel like I can wait for this DLC lol.

Don't get your hopes up, but rockstar *might* reveal the trailer at TheGameAwards.

Overdosed on hopium, probably won't happen :kekw:

24 minutes ago, R a f a e said:

An NPC = pedestrian 

🤷‍♂️

NPC is Non-Player Controlled.

What the hell man?

• Like 1
  • KekCringe 1

I hope we have more snow days, last year we had only 5 days :bruh:, and none in new years eve:bruh:

C'mon men is just 5/10 days a year outta 365 

Edited by Crateman
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

NPC is Non-Player Controlled.

What the hell man?

I usually call npcs those without a brain and non-npcs the named characters with a brain.

Spoiler

no I am not sorry, I will never forget how many times got run over by them on purpose

But I also call npcs the players who attack you by just existing on the lobby. They act exactly like the npcs.

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

Hi everyone who's posting car speculation, much like Criminal Enterprises, let's try and make some separate topics for all that stuff so it's not lost in here in the general chat. Don't be shy about making topics, this is a forum! :kekw: 

Cheers!

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Just now, Crateman said:

I hope we have more snow days, last year we had only 5 days /cdn-cgi/mirage/ab161a333a68ed66d70da91f189f65f4a1cb0f079bd27a80aecd6ee340b2c78b/1280/https://gtaforums.com/uploads/emoticons/bruh.jpg, and none in new years eve/cdn-cgi/mirage/ab161a333a68ed66d70da91f189f65f4a1cb0f079bd27a80aecd6ee340b2c78b/1280/https://gtaforums.com/uploads/emoticons/bruh.jpg

C'mon men si just 5/10 days a year outta 365 

I hope they do like last year and don't interrupt it.

Have a whole week of snow.

Also, event like Halloween? Come on we need that.

1 hour ago, Luke_90 said:

Per R* Universe:

There is a high possibility that a trailer for #GTAOnline: Los Santos Drug Wars will debut later today during

This wouldn't be new for @RockstarGames as they revealed The Cayo Perico Heist during the TGA back in 2020

They already had revealed it in the Newswire before it was shown at The Game Awards!

image.png

1 minute ago, 44Orca said:

I usually call npcs those without a brain and non-npcs the named characters with a brain.

Hide contents

no I am not sorry, I will never forget how many times got run over by them

But they are NPCs, we don't have a name for the chick yet so she's an NPC until proven otherwise.

Anything that's not a player is an NPC.

It's the way of the road.

32 minutes ago, IsekaiExpress said:

Scratching the back of his head with barbed wire, really satisfying that itch.

The bat is probably named Lucille.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

inb4 new snacks: Faygo

I still think that if Faygo is represented in this DLC as the Juggalos' drink of choice, it'll be eCola as it was the winner of the contest.

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

image.png

3 hours ago, FabryCR said:

Does rabbits have something to do with Hippie culture or something like that? Wonder what's with all those bunnies

image.png

image.png 

follow Alice down the rabbit hole

• Realistic Steak! 1

4 minutes ago, Crateman said:

I hope we have more snow days, last year we had only 5 days :bruh:, and none in new years eve:bruh:

C'mon men is just 5/10 days a year outta 365 

I agree. Wish we have a Director Mode for GTAO where we can set everything to make photos and videos. The snow currently in Director Mode is not really the same...

3 hours ago, Cathode-ray said:

could mean 3 things

-absolutely nothing

-they're adding animals into online

-some way to get the peyote effect outside of an event

or they're just a reference to Alice going down the rabbit hole

12 minutes ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

Yep, and I'm down for it, I want to use drugs as a weapon on unsuspecting npc or players, lol 

That would be hilarious imagine just flying over some ppl having a ground battle, spray your sh*t and fly away. Then watch what happens... Well speaking of which what could happen to other players? Aside from a weird vision maybe the same effect as being drunk? i have no idea. Aggroing every sprayed NPCs caught in the area to the nearest players would be cool.

That would be such a good troll thing to do, id do it all the time.

Edited by CUTS3R
  • YEE 1
  • Bonk! 1

49 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

If only Trevor was part of this dlc since it's with the desert area and drugs..

Yeah this 100% was planned to be a trevor dlc lol, you can clearly see it. Steven Ogg probably rejected the offer 

2 minutes ago, Edward85 said:

follow Alice down the rabbit hole

There are so, so many references to Alice in Wonderland's white rabbit in popular culture - from famous songs, to films that I'm really surprised a good chunk of people failed to realise what the rabbit was referring to. :p I mean, I guess I shouldn't be (community age brackets).

• Like 2

image.png

14 minutes ago, Zak Ras said:

Untitled-1.jpg

The chance of masked girl being a profile character is very slim, I mean, she got big juggs, man! Profile characters have tiny tits.

Also, let's try and get some of the character discussion in the new place too as there seems to be quite a bit to talk about from the artwork and screenshot lol:

image.png

54 minutes ago, R a f a e said:

I very much doubt that 

No they didn't lol

They debuted it themselves via the Newswire a day before that, it just played at The Game Awards a day later.

Same thing happened with The Doomsday Heist in 2017, R* debuted the trailer themselves in the morning and it played at TGA during the night.

I wish people would stop thinking R* debuts GTAO update trailers at gaming shows, that defeats the whole purpose of the trailer if they unveal it alongside a hundred other game reveals. They've always shown stuff by themselves first and it may air again during shows/movie commercials at theaters etc.

If we don't get the trailer later today then I think we're looking at either a launch trailer or more info with a trailer tomorrow... I'm leaning towards the second one. I mean for all we know we might get this same stuff on Monday too so who really knows but I'm personally banking on tomorrow 🤞

Remember tho, this updates marketing is all over the place lol. This time they’re trying to be as unpredictable as ever

Hence the theme being Drug Wars, can we see a Turf war-like feature implemented? 

Edited by lngtrw
  • Like 1

Real discussion though... last summer we had Conspiracy! as a reaction here... What should we have now? :kekw: Should we wait for a trailer to see if there's any funny things to highlight as a forum reaction?

• Like 1
  • YEE 2

image.png

3 hours ago, IsekaiExpress said:

So, no Pegasus customization? Shame. But hey, single vehicle errytime when we deliver, it's a gain over PostOp vans.

not at all confirmed

1 minute ago, Spider-Vice said:

Real discussion though... last summer we had Conspiracy! as a reaction here... What should we have now? /cdn-cgi/mirage/a1ee9a2bf47e56ce17e5b52781e9c8287f4eb863cb60057216ba39cd66154a2d/1280/https://gtaforums.com/uploads/emoticons/kekw20.png Should we wait for a trailer to see if there's any funny things to highlight as a forum reaction?

*points at my pfp

• KEKW 1

1 minute ago, Spider-Vice said:

Real discussion though... last summer we had Conspiracy! as a reaction here... What should we have now? :kekw: Should we wait for a trailer to see if there's any funny things to highlight as a forum reaction?

add the rabbit to symbolize wild speculation that you'd have to be on acid to come up with

3 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Real discussion though... last summer we had Conspiracy! as a reaction here... What should we have now? :kekw: 

This: COPIUM

• Like 1
  • KekCringe 1

1 minute ago, Edward85 said:

add the rabbit to symbolize wild speculation that you'd have to be on acid to come up with

This. I was going to say if the trailer doesn't give us anything juicy, the rabbit is definitely the way.

Maybe have the reaction name as "Tripping"

Maybe the asian looking woman helps us to sell the acid. Or she is the "Lupe" for our Hangar that we can send out to source goods for 12.5 or 15K or something. She will play a role, i don't think that is supposed to be a player character, or a random NPC that has no meaning.

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

Finally rockstar are moving onto drugs. I hope this somehow means GTA 6 will mostly be revolves around drugs, I’m sick of bank robberies and sh*t

(I was on drugs while typing this) 

Edited by big_man
  • YEE 1

TheOriginalGunslinger
37 minutes ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

Probably certain clickbait YouTubers probably

I wouldn’t know (I don’t watch clickbait GTA YouTubers like that) but I guess

Edited by TheOriginalGunslinger