LOS SANTOS DRUG WARS COMES TO GTA ONLINE ON DECEMBER 13

Spider-Vice

Hazzardtohimself

They're making the Duster functional?! (albeit full of psychedelic substances rather than the usual) 
pilot-cat.gif

*happy screaming* 

1 minute ago, R a f a e said:

She's maskless next to Ron & Dax in the picture so I think she's a story character/someone important since she's in both this picture and the artwork for the update. The Asian looking woman in the artwork is probably meant to represent a GTAO character though.

That's exactly what I said, she's an NPC.

39 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

the girl on the left of the artwork is probably supposed to be your gta online character or someone random, Ron, Dax? and the luchador (without mask) on the left were in this photo.

e4ad3e0f1274b8686583ee5ddbef4ac0a5e2bf54

same clothes

Yesterday I was cruising around and the camping van started to drive around and yep, the one in that pic is clean, very clean and painted in red because the stock one is light grey.

Hopefully we can have it as our PV with mods.

If that girl is indeed your character, new clothes inbound? The one with the mask looks like a wrestler.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SilverRST said:

Yesterday I was cruising around and the camping van started to drive around and yep, the one in that pic is clean, very clean and painted in red because the stock one is light grey.

Hopefully we can have it as our PV with mods.

If that girl is indeed your character, new clothes inbound? The one with the mask looks like a wrestler.

The dude with the red t-shirt is Dax, the chic with the tattoos and cyan green ish top is the wrestler from the pic, and the guy with the hat is Ron.

• Like 1

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

TheOriginalGunslinger

out-of-state misfits

Someone is gonna mention they are from Vice City aren't they? Hehe jk jk

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

IsekaiExpress
12 minutes ago, boomboom5950 said:

image.png

why he standing like that XD

Scratching the back of his head with barbed wire, really satisfying that itch.

2 hours ago, FabryCR said:

Does rabbits have something to do with Hippie culture or something like that? Wonder what's with all those bunnies

image.png

image.png 

• Like 5

IsekaiExpress
4 minutes ago, Hazzardtohimself said:

They're making the Duster functional?! (albeit full of psychedelic substances rather than the usual) 
pilot-cat.gif

*happy screaming* 

They could have put GUNS on it!

• YEE 1

2 hours ago, eyman said:

This is what happens when your Island get robbed and you lose $4 trillion

YcvZjVP.jpg

First thing I thought of was this guy:

166dac4c-0891-46db-b6bb-4300899291c5-pro

Just now, IsekaiExpress said:

They could have put GUNS on it!

In game image has leaked months ago:

Ghost of Kiev is real !

user posted image

2 minutes ago, ddarko12 said:

This article is so anticlimatic that I honestly feel like I can wait for this DLC lol.

Perhaps an intentional move by Rockstar 

🤔

The gorgeous asian girl is in the Center of the artwork, next to dax, i really hope she plays a Main role within the update, Rockstar recently created great characters like Pavel, we need more of those...

And should be an option to kill modafocka and sequanta, idgaf about the jobs, just let me keep My garage space :die:

RoadbreakerGTA
1 hour ago, CUTS3R said:

I wonder if the cropduster plane means there is a mission where we have to fill it with some type of drug and we fly over enemies/people to spray them with it making everyone go crazy in the middle of the streets.../cdn-cgi/mirage/98eda8a2f98a61350402d2f0522ad932ad9606184ea180c016ae1960c632668e/1280/https://gtaforums.com/uploads/emoticons/jkek.png

Taking psychedelic warfare to a whole new level, carpet bomb random civilians, players and hostile npcs with drugs from a plane or such, lol

• Like 1
  • YEE 1

IsekaiExpress
3 minutes ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

Taking psychedelic warfare to a whole new level, carpet bomb random civilians, players and hostile npcs with drugs from a plane or such, lol

Sounds like someone with guns is gonna have a zombie SHTF moment hallucination.

RoadbreakerGTA
19 minutes ago, Rev. Gnash said:

Because he is Trevor's son.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trevor as an estranged son or offspring tbh, but at least he won't be like his dad or anything tbh, avoid that side of the family or probably won't be like their dad either, who knows tbh 

17 minutes ago, TheOriginalGunslinger said:

Probably certain clickbait YouTubers probably, but why Vice City, what I'd they are from San Fiero, Los Venturas, Liberty City, GTA version of Chicago, San Diego and whatever other states put there, lol

RoadbreakerGTA
2 minutes ago, IsekaiExpress said:

Sounds like someone with guns is gonna have a zombie SHTF moment hallucination.

Mhmm, poor sucker, hope he surives, lol

The trailer may drop later today, some time tomorrow, some time on Monday or anytime before the update launched on Tuesday, so who knows 

2 minutes ago, Buddy Hightower said:

So get the update and snow at same time?

I hate snow in GTA Online.

No probably a week later.

12 minutes ago, R a f a e said:

She's maskless next to Ron & Dax in the picture so I think she's a story character/someone important since she's in both this picture and the artwork for the update.

Untitled-1.jpg

14 minutes ago, R a f a e said:

Perhaps an intentional move by Rockstar 

🤔

If to surprise us, maybe. All I know is if there is no more meaningful info before release, I won't care much til morning of release. Better be an Arena Wars situation where a lot is waiting behind dripfeed.

Edited by ddarko12

Seems promising. Looks like a bunker/hangar update. Also hope for new weapon liveries that are not only for MkII variants, that camo Micro SMG looks cool.

4 minutes ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

I mean... kinda sound like a hint when they say: "expand the mind of the citizens of los santos one trip at a time"   and then follow up with a cropduster spraying something in the artwork.

RoadbreakerGTA
1 minute ago, CUTS3R said:

I mean... kinda sound like a hint when they say: "expand the mind of the citizens of los santos one trip at a time"   and then follow up with a cropduster spraying something in the artwork.

Yep, and I'm down for it, I want to use drugs as a weapon on unsuspecting npc or players, lol