LOS SANTOS DRUG WARS COMES TO GTA ONLINE ON DECEMBER 13

Spider-Vice

4 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

I bought a Journey II.

Me too, I at least thought we would be able to walk freely inside the back like the Cargobob or Titan but no.

DesotoCountyDoe

Anyone know what‘s up with the taxi missions? How do we start 'em? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Scottiedog123 said:

This giving me similar vibes to the garages supplied with the contract 

I hope they dont share the same lighting

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

This what they have been working on for.... almost 6 months? :bruh:

They need to hire people who are more creative and come up with better ideas, cuz it's not looking good for them...

It's funny cause cause 'Drug Wars' sounds awesome as a DLC worthy to be put into this game, some good old gang banging action like in SA but I see they f*cked it up(shocking!)

• Like 2

Just now, DesotoCountyDoe said:

Anyone know what‘s up with the taxi missions? How do we start 'em? 

First wait X weeks,

• KEKW 3

11 minutes ago, Insoluble Fiber said:

it is there, maybe you called during the mission?

Yes that was it...My first coffee did not kick in yet...thanks for the reply

• Like 1

Just now, Hotband said:

It's funny cause cause 'Drug Wars' sounds awesome as a DLC worthy to be put into this game, some good old gang banging action like in SA but I see they f*cked it up(shocking!)

It's a biker shooting simulator :kekw:

DesotoCountyDoe
1 minute ago, Gridl0k said:

First wait X weeks,

usual. got it.

15 minutes ago, Mexicola9302 said:

I don't notice anything

as in, it has the stancable flag and grip adding camber suspension and forced stock tyre clipping

• Like 1

Black-Dragon96
8 minutes ago, UnholyB said:

Im guessing this is the new garage

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

So 5 levels for 10 vehicles(each one probably costs extra, so as workshop level) probably gonna cost like 5-7 mill fully upgraded

You sure those arent just the Contract Garages?

5 minutes ago, Mexicola9302 said:

ev limit if driving really fast reaching topspeed

that's normal

overreving the engine is normal

At this point, I am not even shocked that GTA THE TRILOGY DE turned out to be such a mess. Was this DLC developed by Grove Street Games by any chance? 

:bruh:

Edited by lngtrw

22 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

Players - "I am a walking GOD! I have more money and property than all the criminals in the city combined! I own more firepower than most small countries! Countless men and women have been slain by my hand! I have robbed all that can be robbed, and I have saved the world! What is next!? I dare you!

R* - "Juggalo..."

Couldn't agree more, I said this same thing a few days ago and got heat for it. We're the wealthiest and most well-connected person in Los Santos and this is what they came up with? It just doesn't fit the lore at all in it's current state. 

Lethal_Cereal

you can name your Acid Lab  spacer.png
at no cost

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by Lethal_Cereal
  • KEKW 3

2 minutes ago, Edward RDRIII said:

I don't know what is Rockstar's plan here, both recent updates after The Contract are underwhelming like they're not putting effort into them anymore but at the same time they don't want to announce GTA 6 either.

They're definitely all in on the next GTA now, especially now that GTA V & GTAO arrived to current gen. I feel like before that happened they still had a strong team for GTAO as last year's updates were some of the best ever.

R* announced no more major updates for RDO earlier this year, seems like the scope for GTAO updates is winding down at the same time as all hands are on deck for the next game.

I feel like alot of people quit working at R* over these last few years too, probably due to the slow progress of VI's production.

ajheadshot777

One of my weird traditions before a DLC is to watch livestreams and check out everyone's feedback before I jump in the game. Needless to say, I'm not even sure if I should open Steam. :sadkek:

6 minutes ago, Hotband said:

They could have done a Breaking Bad reference just said a form of "Super Meth" had appeared on the street of Los Santos and all the gangs, Triads, Madrazo, Mercs etc all wanted a part of it and you end up fight a huge war across a storyline that involves all the gangs.

@RaigeGames

To follow on from what I said above, make it so that we are finally acknowledged how powerful of a threat we are and all the gangs turn against us and our organisation/MC because we get access to the "Super Meth".

Edited by RyuNova
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, needforsuv said:

that's normal

overreving the engine is normal

But it somehow feels/sounds different than other cars, if reaching topspeed, hmm maybe i am just imagining things lol. :D

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

DesotoCountyDoe

My brothers in christ I can not believe this, I started the acid-lab setup mission and they actually have a fella playing forklift simulator.

Cry laughing right now. 6 months. :sadkek:

Insoluble Fiber
Just now, needforsuv said:

stromberg is callable via the mechanic from the kosatka

awlays was tho?

2 hours ago, dark1226 said:

I've seen many people being disappointed by the cayo and contract dlcs when they came out, so I wonder what they think about this one lol.

Well those ones were because people literally made up theories and believed them lmao, this updates criticism is kinda valid, we didn't wait an entire year just to get a winter update that features a couple of unwanted cars, a washed up wannabe trevor philips and some contact missions. 

The stuttering on PC still happens. :cringekek:

• Bruh 1
  • KekCringe 1

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

3 minutes ago, RaigeGames said:

Couldn't agree more, I said this same thing a few days ago and got heat for it. We're the wealthiest and most well-connected person in Los Santos and this is what they came up with? It just doesn't fit the lore at all in it's current state. 

I think the gameplay and fun factor is more important to consider here, R* aren't here to expand your self created lore. There's plenty of ways to do that already in-game, at this point they're just trying out different things and as long as it's done right, I don't mind.

• Like 2

The m-100 and 300R are the saving grace of the day one content so far. Really bummed there doesn’t appear to be a new rifle/SMG as was “leaked”.

• Like 3