LOS SANTOS DRUG WARS COMES TO GTA ONLINE ON DECEMBER 13

Spider-Vice

1 minute ago, needforsuv said:

well duh

it has copies flags from tuners

you could've known had you tried it out in creator or looked at the handling files which is what I did

I don't notice anything. So hmm???

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

Just now, Insoluble Fiber said:

20221213154645-1

posted this monstrosity over at its thread but damn just look at it in all of its glory xD

Giantsgiant is that you ?

Thomas The Dank Engine
1 minute ago, Insoluble Fiber said:

posted this monstrosity over at its thread but damn just look at it in all of its glory xD

What is the explosive resitance? The same as the MOC cab?

Kosatka is not available from Mechanic?? Tried to call My toreador and did not have the option

46 minutes ago, CUTS3R said:

Is it me or luchadora is the first NPC with hair physicks ?

the first NPC with hair physics is Wade himself in Story Mode.

Insoluble Fiber
Just now, Crateman said:

Kosatka is not available from Mechanic?? Tried to call My toreador and did not have the option

it is there, maybe you called during the mission?

Thomas The Dank Engine
Just now, Crateman said:

Hm? It never was, it's a service vehicle

• Like 2

Just completed all First Dose missions and setup my Acid Lab. Gonna wait now till the business starts booming. But that's not a good sign of this update being good if there's not much to do after that.

Not gonna lie, today's release is mediocre. I am not even sure what's the big payout behind the First Dose missions. They are kinda similar to Contact Missions, but with cutscenes. Only that "Uncontrolled Substance" mission was interesting.

Just now, Tez2 said:

Just completed all First Dose missions and setup my Acid Lab. Gonna wait now till the business starts booming. But that's not a good sign of this update being good if there's not much to do after that.

Not gonna lie, today's release is mediocre. I am not even sure what's the big payout behind the First Dose missions. They are kinda similar to Contact Missions, but with cutscenes. Only that "Uncontrolled Substance" mission was interesting.

This what they have been working on for.... almost 6 months? :bruh:

They need to hire people who are more creative and come up with better ideas, cuz it's not looking good for them...

• Like 4

Just now, Tez2 said:

Not gonna lie, today's release is mediocre.

Does anything indicate or do you feel anything else is coming? Have we missed something?

Just now, lngtrw said:

They need to hire people who are more creative and come up with better ideas, cuz it's not looking good for them...

Like RDO, it would not surprise me if they have not passed GTAO updates off to some intern B team.

6 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

Hate being that guy, but even the fortnite update, that came out today is better than this DLC :kekw:

which is embarrassingn

Thank god tomorrow comes the new Witcher 3 update. Time for another 100 hours playtrough.

CaliMeatWagon
2 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

I noticed I seem to get $50K for completing some of the missions, after returning to free mode. And when I finished all I got $250K. 

Same for you? 

• Like 2

Im guessing this is the new garage

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

So 5 levels for 10 vehicles(each one probably costs extra, so as workshop level) probably gonna cost like 5-7 mill fully upgraded

Edited by UnholyB

RoadbreakerGTA
18 minutes ago, MekhiSkyline said:

Cant be a DLC without R* adding filler vehicles 

I don't mind filler vehicles tbh, as long as they are good or either from GTA4 or if they are cut content tbh

Please Rockstar, don't even release a damn trailer, we don't want to see this disappointment advertised ever again

so...what about the new heavy multi-space Garage? Is it Dripfeed confirmed or where do i find it?

also: how to start the taxi missions?

Just now, B_Bedford said:

WTF did R* just do? 

They made Toreador unusable in the original heists and the Doomsday Heist! 

:prismkek::prismkek::prismkek:

DesotoCountyDoe

Just finished all the missions - 50k bonus for each one, plus the double money from it. Last mission gave a 250k bonus. Missions were fine, but, well… that‘s all? Saved up about 9.6m for this update and don’t really know how to spend them… :sadkek:

5/10

• Like 2

Scottiedog123
1 minute ago, UnholyB said:

Im guessing this is the new garage

Hide contents

Hide contents

spacer.png

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

This giving me similar vibes to the garages supplied with the contract 

5 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

I don't know what is Rockstar's plan here, both recent updates after The Contract are underwhelming like they're not putting effort into them anymore but at the same time they don't want to announce GTA 6 either.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Mexicola9302 said:

I don't notice anything. So hmm???

Oops now i notice it lol, it's like there is a rev limit if driving really fast reaching topspeed. There is a flag but it's different to the Entity MT flag.

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W