LOS SANTOS DRUG WARS COMES TO GTA ONLINE ON DECEMBER 13

Spider-Vice

Okay so after having played the first two First Dose missions - really liked the first cutscene, the characters look cool, dialogue is funny (YMMV), the interiors look awesome along with all the art. Enemies were a bit annoying in the second mission as usual and payouts for these missions are on the low side.

New tattoos look pretty good, clothing choices on day one are the average for an update on day one (not too many unfortunately), I'm assuming there's more dripfeed to come, except for t-shirts which seems to be just one (for New Years). Not much judgement on my side to make just from doing 2 missions but it seems like a fun update so far, as I personally like the story-focused ones, but YMMV again.

The game told me there was new weapons to unlock and didn't find anything so that's a bit disappointing. All else, cool so far IMO. Waiting to unlock the trade price for the Surfer. :sadkek: 

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

I playeed 3 Missions ...ALL of them we're Drive there-kill all-drive Back while getting attacked. 

This is disgustingly boring/generic/overused...

The new vehicles selection is kinda underwhelming to be honest, we should've got brand new trailers based on the one used on Breaking Bad instead of just reusing the Journey.

Edited by Edward RDRIII
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Spider-Vice said:

The onesies :prismkek: couple those with a mask, there's your comfy LS adventures.

Speaking of onesie, new drip :sadkek:

B5Y9dlq.png

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1

image.png

DuhBritishTea
6 minutes ago, DM_Tony said:

So another passive business on wheels then? And what bike do we store in the Acid Lab Brickade?

From what I can see pretty much a moving business. Stored bike is a Manchez Scout C and I think it's included when you buy the Acid Lab. You can't actually go inside the lab with the bike as there isn't (?) space to store it lol. You can have both the delivery bike and mk2 (personal vehicle out).

Edited by DuhBritishTea
  • Like 2

Bruh, this update is boring af. Im done with all Dax missions and unlocked the brickade but i can´t be arsed to do more.

Man With No Name

I've noticed phone call from contacts have increased again with this update. Ron called me with the new update stuff, then I got a call from Dom begging me to go jumping. 

1 minute ago, SHOKKERZ91 said:

Bruh, this update is boring af. Im done with all Dax missions and unlocked the brickade but i can´t be arsed to do more.

Ikr, it's pretty annoying

They should really enable that Rocket Voltic stunt race now that we got RT reflections

1 minute ago, DuhBritishTea said:

From what I can see pretty much a moving business. Stored bike is a Manchez Scout C and I think it's included when you buy the Acid Lab. You can have both the delivery bike and mk2 (personal vehicle out).

Not aimed at you, a more rhetorical question but...why? What does it achieve, why would I need to move my business when I can do my deliveries faster on the bike from a set location? Just random sh*t thrown together, like college students experimenting with the game engine and calling it an update.

so the sassss cars are now more or less like they were before the summer update (terrible to drive)

either r* restored the original rev flags effects and removed the hardcoded tuners stuff

OR they nerfed the hold revs flags

not sure which it is...

Is it me or luchadora is the first NPC with hair physicks ?

RoadbreakerGTA
55 minutes ago, MGgames100 said:

WHERE. IS. MY. FLAMETHROWER?

image.png

image.png

When the time comes, you know what to do boys and girls, it will be open season when these outfits come around

7 minutes ago, Zapper said:

R* finally f*cking fixed the Gun Lockers. Now your custom loadout works in missions.

Oh thank f*ck, I thought that was intentional, that was one of the more annoying things in missions.

Also, I assume these are the missions you have available once you purchase the acid lab?

YJtHbmV.png

image.png

5 minutes ago, SHOKKERZ91 said:

Did you get to buy the new garage after finishing all missions?

5 minutes ago, DuhBritishTea said:

From what I can see pretty much a moving business. Stored bike is a Manchez Scout C and I think it's included when you buy the Acid Lab. You can't actually go inside the lab with the bike as there isn't (?) space to store it lol. You can have both the delivery bike and mk2 (personal vehicle out).

Thanks, also explains we have two extra vehicles alongside the current 5 on websites to make 7 on launch day. Strange we got another Manchez lol

Also, is the new Brickade stored in the Freak Shop and can be customized there?

RoadbreakerGTA
10 minutes ago, Edward RDRIII said:

The new vehicles selection is kinda underwhelming to be honest, we should've got brand new trailers based on the one used on Breaking Bad instead of just reusing the Journey.

Yep, I was expecting more tbh, but it's just so few vehicles after coming from CE Update, and where is the Aztek Rockstar?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CUTS3R said:

Is it me or luchadora is the first NPC with hair physicks ?

Her model looks super detailed overall, same with most of the other NPC's. I guess they had hair physics on her because of the... events of the first cutscene :kekw: Poor Ron.

image.png

So, uh, the Dax phone missions have a massive cooldown. I think 45 mins? Still had 35 left, after I went and did some other stuff. And you need to do 10 of them to upgrade the lab.

The first one I did, though, gave me 100k. Wouldn't surprise me if they were on 2x bonus, though.

1 minute ago, docpain222 said:

Did you get to buy the new garage after finishing all missions?

No idea, i just upgraded the brickade and bike and turned the game off. I was just to bored.

DuhBritishTea
1 minute ago, DM_Tony said:

Also, is the new Brickade stored in the Freak Shop and can be customized there?

Yes. You can also customize the delivery bike there.

• Like 3

Did they do something with the window tint on series S? My cars look different now. It's like the reflection is gone. 

1 minute ago, SHOKKERZ91 said:

bike

wut

also, how u unlock downton cabs  and can I store a taxi or...

Just now, needforsuv said:

wut

also, how u unlock downton cabs  and can I store a taxi or...

The bike that is part of the brickade for the sell missions.

Thomas The Dank Engine

Why are we getting new weapon notifications, but when i check there are none to be found?

Spoiler

LAND_16_9?language=eng&territory=US&vers

7 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Also, I assume these are the missions you have available once you purchase the acid lab?

First one I did (Duster) paid $100k

• Like 2