Rough Map of the Old Subway Line

Anywhere USA

While doing a playthrough of LCS on PSP, I decided to walk around and map out the rough area of the old subway line that's abandoned.

spacer.png

Bright red is the actual portion of the line visible, while the maroon is the walls of the open spaces. The second one appears to be an abandoned station, as it has an entrance to the surface marked on the map. (Despite what the GTA wiki says, there aren't two stations. There are 3 open areas, only one of which connects to the surface).

Here's a bit more of a speculative take on how the old system looked when connected up.

spacer.png

I assume the Fort Staunton Station was replaced by the Rockford Station. Also, notably unlike the current track, this one has a true split in the track to presumably allow a direct train to Torrington instead of being a single loop. 

This is my take on the old subway layout(the xed out part not existing)

• Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Great work. That's the part you visit when you blow up Fort Staunton in LCS, right? Or that might be the unfinished tunnel for cars now that I think of it.

Edited by jm-9

3 hours ago, jm-9 said:

Great work. That's the part you visit when you blow up Fort Staunton in LCS, right? Or that might be the unfinished tunnel for cars now that I think of it.

Yes yes it is. You don’t have a time limit you get out of your van before planting the first bomb and no enemies spawn so it’s free to explore.